Are you "sun people" or "ice people?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are you "sun people" or "ice people?"

Post  pinhedz on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:36 pm

pinhedz
Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:55 pm

We (I mean we in my home town) were brought up to believe that, although a Viking might not look like an African, their hearts and minds and souls are the same. I don't remember this being proven, but it was always strict dogma where I went to school. But recently this dogma came under attack at a major American University.

According to Dr. Leonard Jeffries, Chairman of African-American Studies at New York's City College, blacks are "sun people," and whites are "ice people." "Our thesis is that the sun people, the African family of warm communal hope, meets an antithesis, the vision of ice people, Europeans, colonizers, oppressors, the cold, rigid element in world history." Jeffries believes melanin, the dark skin pigment, gives blacks intellectual and physical superiority over whites.

Although Dr. Jeffries' theories of genetic inequality go against the party line as taught to white students, he is, after all, a black man and a professor who has been to both Europe and Africa, and he took copious notes on those fact-finding trips, so we can't simply dismiss his claims, can we.

So what do you all think? Does a race that evolved in sunny climes, where the food grows on trees, but there could be a poisonous snake behind every tree, necessarily evolve with exactly the same traits as a race that evolved in the frozen north, where a man encounters few snakes, but he must make sure he has enough fish frozen in lye by the end of fishing season in order to survive the winter?

Since we all recognize that the races evolved with different physical features, is it reasonable to reject the possibility of other differences--differences in personality traits, natural tendencies, behavioral predispositions, intelligence?

Nah Ville Sky Chick

pinhedz wrote:Jeffries believes melanin, the dark skin pigment, gives blacks intellectual and physical superiority over whites.
Is Dr. Jeffries black? afro

pinhedz

Why would that matter? Suspect

John McLaughlin

It says in the first post that he is. Maybe he's puttin' on ole massa.

pinhedz

John McLaughlin wrote:It says in the first post that he is. Maybe he's puttin' on ole massa.
I think we're falling into the trap of "considering the source," without even trying to evaluate his claims based on their own merits.

The question should be: do Dr. Jeffries' assertions have merit?

I know he's going against the dogma that all races are genetically equals, but was that dogma ever scientifically proven as far as you can remember? The question has always been dealt with as a political issue, with no consideration given to science.

Dharma Wheel

Are Asians sun people or ice people?

Nah Ville Sky Chick

pinhedz wrote:Why would that matter? Suspect
Because that might be the reason he thinks that Sun peeps are superior?

I would prefer to be a sun person because I prefer being warm rather than cold.

But, anyway, what has skin pigment got to do with intellect and physical superiority ? What evidence does he have for that statement?

I may regret joining in a science thread

John McLaughlin

Considered on its merits, I've never seen any evidence for its reality, let alone its value as a theory. It sounds racist as shit to me.

pinhedz

Nah Ville Sky Chick wrote:But, anyway, what has skin pigment got to do with intellect and physical superiority? What evidence does he have for that statement?
An excellent question for a science thread.

Nah Ville Sky Chick wrote:
pinhedz wrote:Why would that matter? Suspect
Because that might be the reason he thinks that Sun peeps are superior?
Questioning motives instead of evidence--a red herring--not good on a science thread.

pinhedz

The connection between melanon and physical and mental superiority is attributed to it's protective powers--it has protected the Africans from the degradation of physical and mental fitness that has afflicted the white people.

Dr. Jeffries also relies on his powers of observation and historical research. He evaluates the character of the "ice people" based on their actions.

pinhedz

I don't know if Dr. Jeffries has talked about the angle that most intrigues me: if a race of people lives for thousands of years on the shores of the north Atlantic, living by fishing and learning how to survive through harsh winters, might they not develop personality traits and tendencies that are different from jungle dwellers?

Is it rational to simply dismiss this possibility out of political correctness?

pinhedz

Dharma Wheel wrote:Are Asians sun people or ice people?
I'd like to hear Dr. Jeffries answer that one; I wonder if he'd be blind-sided.

But my guess is that he'd say ice people.

pinhedz

There has been an international melanin conference, with scientists from all over the world participating, every year since 1987. Here are just some of the findings (I'm not necessarily endorsing all of the the findings, but many of the presenters are PhDs and professors):

Melanin is the substance responsible for our existence. It is a healer, a drug and organizer of major body functions; melanin is a system unto itself. It is present in both sperm and egg and it supervises the growth of the developing fetus. (Browder, 1989, p.91)

When the whites mutated into their present conditions, they grew a bony substance, calcium, on their pineal gland, thus, restricting them to a very minimum amount, if any, of melanin, and making their pineal gland non functional. Melanin is what makes people human, it connects people with the creative forces of the universe.

Among Eurasians, only a very slight percentage of them are able to produce melanin, well less than 15 per cent. Their only visible melanin is the one existing in their internal system, hair and eyes- in some of them. It is now scientifically proven that out of an Afrikan eye, there can be made over 20 Caucasian eyes. Whites, and sometimes Albinos, are also the most likely people to have melanosis.

All individuals having melanin in excellence, are blessed with the following capabilities:

1- The ability to reach higher level of performance; as melanin enhances the entire efficiency of our being,

2- The ability to maintain high energy level, in adverse condition. Melanin has the potential to transform solar energy, electro-magnetic energy, electricity, microwaves, music/sound waves, radar, waves, radio TV waves, thermal waves X-rays, cosmic rays, and UV light; into kinetic energy (energy we derive from food for things like growth and bodily repairs), without the need to eat,

3- The ability to relieve the brain from its responsibility of bodily coordination; as melanin can also supervise physiological functions without the need to report to the brain. As bodily impulse can be supervised by any concentration of melanin, present in the body, this brings about two things. Firstly, there is the acceleration of our bodily responses and reflects, against stimuli. And secondly, there is the heightening of the brain’s faculties to concentrate further on intellectual, emotional and spiritual matters,

4- The ability to delay the aging process, and protect us from the development of skin cancer. The reflection of melanin in our skins, protects us from the harmful ultra-violet rays of the sun. Melanin absorbs the UV rays, and converts this energy into melanin,

5- Melanin has the miraculous ability to duplicate itself. This is the first chemical which can capture light to reproduce itself. It also can duplicate itself even when the necessary energy sources are unavailable.

Melanin is also what gives us intelligence. Ancients Afrikan mastered the universe to a very high level, they discovered that we, Afrikans, had an innate intelligence that could be measured as being equal to the geometrical angle of the earth = 360 degrees. They developed this intelligence in institutions such as the Mysteries Schools in Khamit (Egypt) and Nubia.

Nah Ville Sky Chick

This topic blows my mind a bit, I couldn't stop thinking about it last night!!

I was thinking about the physical differences in people, as I think intellectually we are pretty much the same. But the fact that Ethiopians and Somalians are the best long distance runners in the world. I understand why they have evolved, as they would have had to cover greater distances, but why would they be faster than any other Africans?

Also, and I don't know if I am going to ask this question very well. If say, you are a white person and emigrate to Africa and supposing every generation thereon partners another white person, would future generations ever evolve into a black person?

pinhedz

If Africans evolved with dark skin as a survival adaptation due to the climate, that means that an all-white population transplanted to the same environment would eventually turn dark-skinned there.

This has been seen in other species. There were species of moths living in England in the 19th century that evolved in different colors as camouflage to protect them from predators. Those that lived in the country were light-colored, but the ones in the cities turned soot-colored.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Are you "sun people" or "ice people?"

Post  pinhedz on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:51 pm

I believe that is new theory clashes with the above--but I'm not certain.

I read this on the internet--so it should be true--but I'm suspicious. Suspect

"Homo Erectus--this is where B positive blood came from."

"Homo Heidelbergensis--this is where A positive blood came from."

"The genes of Homo Heidelbergensis were used with a small percent of Neanderthal genes to create the Cro-magnons. The Cro-magnons were created as a warrior race, who were supposed to be big and strong, and good for working."

"However, a little knowledge is dangerous, and they soon took over completely, killing off as many Neanderthals as they could. The Neanderthals were the tribe Kings and Queens, the Shamans ..."

"The ones who had decided to tamper with genes, had created monsters, unspiritual war-like Cro-magnons brought patriarchy and war as they created a new dog-eat-dog culture."

"Cro-magnon, these have mainly A positive blood. Neanderthals were the Ones that created, communicated & educated the Cro-magnons before they rebelled against their divine teachers."

"Neanderthals--these were where O neg blood came from. All rh negs carry this blood group, if you are A, B or AB neg you carry it recessively."

"If you are O positive, you also carry it recessively, and most other Europeans do even if you are A or B pos."

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Every non-gringo race in the world has an intriguing theory of why the mutant albino gringos are really the inferior ... at least I've seen some pretty good youtube clips on the subject, originating from China, India etc.,

and of course some form of Afro-Centrist Theory  was the norm at black colleges from the 1960s until today, tho it's sadly dying out, as it's largely a byproduct of the Black Powers movement of yesteryeer

Last edited by Yakima Canutt on Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:29 pm

... and of course some form of Afro-Centrist Theory was the norm at black colleges from the 1960s until today, ...
If afros were first peoples of the human race, is that cause for pride? scratch 

List of accomplishments:
-- first slave owners,
-- first to turn a forest into a desert,
... what else? farao

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down