confessions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: confessions

Post  Lee Van Queef on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:56 pm

eddie wrote:
tatiana wrote:missing the special one is the worst bit though Sad

Don't cry, Tats. Twoody still posts here every now and then. jocolor

Cheeky. Very Happy

I just checked, apparently I have posted at ER 4 times since 2009. Although, I posted for the first time in ages about a month ago and that thread seems to have disappeared. My posts disappearing or being edited was my original reason for leaving, no change on that front then.

Lee Van Queef

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: confessions

Post  Lee Van Queef on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Doc Watson wrote:
eddie wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:I miss them all as every one contributes something and the broader the base of members is , the better the forum should be.

Trademark pious platitude.

Have you learned nothing from the shipwreck of ATU1?

No board can function with vindictive trolls and lunatics.

That's why message boards have Moderators. Heaven forfend that your devious scheming to become a Moderator here ever comes to anything, but in the unlikely event that it ever does what do you suppose your function might be?

Thankyou for your observations and comments.


Laughing

Lee Van Queef

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: confessions

Post  Doc Watson on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:47 pm

eddie wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:Well that is a real pity as with your wide knowledge and appreciation of many cultural topics you would be an ideal moderator .
Next time you are asked give it real consideration .
And I think you underestimate your own abilities .
You are one of the natural leaders of this site.

Ediie just because you have a low opinion of me and my posts etc does not mean that I can not have a high opinion of you and your posts . I admire what you have done for this site.
Also despite what you say about me I have no interest in fighting or feuding with you.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 66
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: confessions

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:41 am


...so...the group hug bombed...


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: confessions

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:43 am


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: confessions

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:44 am


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: confessions

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:45 am


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: confessions

Post  eddie on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:49 am

It's all cool, Moony. I've made my last post on the subject. Sorry to all our members for the distraction.

eddie
The Gap Minder

Posts : 7840
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 61
Location : Desert Island

Back to top Go down

Re: confessions

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:48 am


...at leaast it prompted the Doc to respond with more than a one-liner affraid

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: confessions

Post  Doc Watson on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 pm

blue moon wrote:
...at leaast it prompted the Doc to respond with more than a one-liner affraid
I prefer to be economical with words .
But I can be expansive when necessary.
This has been a very interesting thread.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 66
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: confessions

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:13 am

Doc Watson wrote:This has been a very interesting thread.

How so, Doc? scratch

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: confessions

Post  precinct14 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:17 am

Because it's run to 3 pages?

precinct14
Coming up empty from the piggy bank?

Posts : 297
Join date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: confessions

Post  Guest on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:36 am

precinct14 wrote:Because it's run to 3 pages?
...does mere length make something interesting?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: confessions

Post  felix on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:42 am


felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Posts : 831
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : see the chicken?

Back to top Go down

Re: confessions

Post  Doc Watson on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 am

blue moon wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:This has been a very interesting thread.

How so, Doc? scratch
It has been interesting following it from the first page and reading people's reactions to some of the posts. Very Happy

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 66
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: confessions

Post  Doc Watson on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:15 am

blue moon wrote:
precinct14 wrote:Because it's run to 3 pages?
...does mere length make something interesting?
Certainly not in fact it can have the opposite effect. For example a lot of very long books would be improved by substansial editing.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 66
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: confessions

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:06 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum