missing SJ and Andy......

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:34 pm

eddie wrote:...and I bet your Headmaster/mistress isn't a complete lackwit, like my Managing Director. Insane policies, impossible to implement. Total imbecile on a massive salary.

...are you psychic?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:37 pm

asdf wrote:estáis de la puta olla...

me voy a comer
por un minuto pensé que usted estaba diciendo que estaba fumando marihuana ... aquí se llama "pot". Decís que soy yo el bote que se va a comer ... A qué te refieres humo?
Esto debe sonar horrible en español ... hahahaha

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  eddie on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:39 pm

blue moon wrote:
eddie wrote:...and I bet your Headmaster/mistress isn't a complete lackwit, like my Managing Director. Insane policies, impossible to implement. Total imbecile on a massive salary.

...are you psychic?

Ah.

eddie
The Gap Minder

Posts : 7840
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 60
Location : Desert Island

Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:44 pm

eddie wrote:
blue moon wrote:
eddie wrote:...and I bet your Headmaster/mistress isn't a complete lackwit, like my Managing Director. Insane policies, impossible to implement. Total imbecile on a massive salary.

...are you psychic?

Ah.
...not to mention the staff jockeying for position and the parents weilding handbags...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:49 pm

blue moon wrote:por un minuto pensé que usted estaba diciendo que estaba fumando marihuana ... aquí se llama "pot". Decís que soy yo el bote que se va a comer ... A qué te refieres humo?
Esto debe sonar horrible en español ... hahahaha
no, no suena tan mal... pero me tratas de usted...
sólo quería decir que se os pira la pinza un huevo, a los dos, a eddie y a ti.

pot not about food or marihuana...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:52 pm

asdf wrote:
blue moon wrote:por un minuto pensé que usted estaba diciendo que estaba fumando marihuana ... aquí se llama "pot". Decís que soy yo el bote que se va a comer ... A qué te refieres humo?
Esto debe sonar horrible en español ... hahahaha
no, no suena tan mal... pero me tratas de usted...
sólo quería decir que se os pira la pinza un huevo, a los dos, a eddie y a ti.

pot not about food or marihuana...

no, not sound too bad ... But you treat me ...
just wanted to say that the clip you an egg pile, two, Eddie and you. Shocked

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  eddie on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:54 pm

blue moon wrote:...not to mention the staff jockeying for position and the parents weilding handbags...

That's nothing. Jockeying for position AND handbags are par for the course with both staff AND customers.

What a shower.

Insanity city.

eddie
The Gap Minder

Posts : 7840
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 60
Location : Desert Island

Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:55 pm

Insanity... that's more like it
I knew the translation would be strange... ji ji ji

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:11 am

...one day asdf awoke on a desert island. She didn't know how she got there. Something to do with meds and booze and a night out with friends. Anyway she quickly got bored and set out to look for some friends. All she found was an egg pile.



Last edited by blue moon on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:17 am

...oh my god...she thought.
...I wonder what'd hatch out of THAT lot

!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:18 am

"un huevo" means "an egg" but it also means (colloquially) "a lot"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:19 am

asdf wrote:"un huevo" means "an egg" but it also means (colloquially) "a lot"

...I posted a lot of eggs...what more do you want?

sigh...google translate is disappointing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:51 am

I used colloquial expressions on purpose to make you think I was saying weird things but I wasn't

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:46 am

blue moon wrote:asdf is disappointing.

fixed...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  tatiana on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:40 am

asdf wrote:pot not about food or marihuana...

pot, food and marijuana........ I love you

tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 57
Location : Here & Now

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:49 pm

^ you really know what's good in life ha Cool


blue moon wrote:...I posted a lot of eggs...what more do you want?
a croissant?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:15 pm

blue moon wrote:asdf is never disappointing.

alien

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:17 pm

asdf wrote:^ you really know what's good in life ha Cool


blue moon wrote:...I posted a lot of eggs...what more do you want?
a croissant?

...sorry, I've heard they're too expensive.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:12 pm

blue moon wrote:...sorry, I've heard they're too expensive.
what about a homemade croissant? Embarassed


I'm just kidding... I really don't want to try it... I swear

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:21 pm

study cheers Embarassed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Have you seen Pasolini's Salo?

Some nazis make some boys and girls eat shit in the movie... I read somewhere that Pasolini meant that that was what was happening in our culture...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  eddie on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:47 pm

asdf wrote:Some nazis make some boys and girls eat shit in the movie... I read somewhere that Pasolini meant that that was what was happening in our culture...

X Factor. Simon Cowell. Property porn. Murdoch tabloids. Most lager.

eddie
The Gap Minder

Posts : 7840
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 60
Location : Desert Island

Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:01 pm

asdf wrote:Have you seen Pasolini's Salo?

Some nazis make some boys and girls eat shit in the movie... I read somewhere that Pasolini meant that that was what was happening in our culture...

strangely enough i think i saw some of this movie (it was unbanned in australia about 20 years ago according to wiki).
a few weeks ago I went to sleep in my armchair watching telly and when i woke up there was an old-looking black and white movie that had a sort of freeze-frame look. it was too much for me to watch so i didn't. i can understand the theatre of cruelty idea...but to me the movie was like mock-depravity...like it was happening to cardboard cut-outs and not flesh and blood.

...probably it wasn't the same movie. But the topics were the same. It was on SBS (who play sub-titled mpvies)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:16 pm

...sj, I've had a very interesting day.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:30 pm

blue moon wrote:...sj, I've had a very interesting day.

I wish I remembered what it was!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: missing SJ and Andy......

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:59 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum