me!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: me!

Post  sil on Tue May 31, 2011 9:21 pm


sil

Posts : 371
Join date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  Lee Van Queef on Tue May 31, 2011 9:40 pm

Fair point.

Lee Van Queef

Posts : 511
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  felix on Tue May 31, 2011 10:14 pm

pinhedz wrote:
Lane Coutell wrote:Ouch, even Felix is on the twat list. Is it even possible to have a more pleasant poster?!
Felix is accused of trying to be clever. Is that a high crime, or a misdemeanor?

What would the Earl of Upminster thinK? scratch

Noel Coward was a charmer.
As a writer he was brahma.
Velvet jackets and pyjamas,
"the gay divorce" and other dramas.

There ain't half been some clever bastards
(Lucky bleeders, lucky bleeders)
There ain't half been some clever bas-tards.

Van Gogh did some eyeball pleasers.
He must have been a pencil squeezer.
He didn't do the Mona Lisa,
That was an Italian geezer.

There ain't half been some clever bastards
(Lucky bleeders, lucky bleeders)
There ain't half been some clever bas-tards.

Einstein can't be classed as witless.
He claimed atoms were the littlest.
When you did a bit of splitting-em-ness
Frighten everybody shitless

There ain't half been some clever bastards.
Probably got help from their mum
(who had help from her mum).
There ain't half been some clever bastards.
Now that we've had some,
let's hope that there's lots more to come.

There ain't half been some clever bastards
(Lucky bleeders, lucky bleeders)
There ain't half been some clever bas-tards.

Okey-dokey!
Oh!
Segovia.
Da-laa la-laa da-daa da-lee
De dump di dump de dump-dump-diddle li-lee.

There ain't half been some clever bastards
(Lucky bleeders, lucky bleeders)
There ain't half been some clever bastards
(Lucky bleeders, lucky bleeders)
There ain't half been some clever bastards
(Lucky bleeders, lucky bleeders)
There ain't half been some clever........
..................................bastards.




Twat list? Tossers.


felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Posts : 831
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : see the chicken?

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  Dick Fitzwell on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:49 am

precinct14 wrote:Get educated, Captain Hi-Chair. Go lucubrate, petit tresor.Then piss in the general direction of off and do whatever it is you say you're going to do with your life, you snot-faced little creep. Have a nice day.Very Happy

yea u mad

Dick Fitzwell

Posts : 591
Join date : 2011-04-14
Age : 25
Location : Wayoutisphere

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  ISN on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:30 am

contrary to popular belief, men (or women) who can string a few coherent, cogent and articulate sentences together are not generally considered to be much of an anomaly (in polite society.....hehehehehe)....although they are kind of rare and should be celebrated

people who have shit for brains are much more common......yes.....generally, dumb fuks are a dime a dozen.....

so basically you're displaying all the signs of being a complete losar....hehehe

I'm sure you'll prove me wrong in good time......

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  ISN on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:36 am

felix wrote:
pinhedz wrote:
Lane Coutell wrote:Ouch, even Felix is on the twat list. Is it even possible to have a more pleasant poster?!
Felix is accused of trying to be clever. Is that a high crime, or a misdemeanor?

What would the Earl of Upminster thinK? scratch

Noel Coward was a charmer.
As a writer he was brahma.
Velvet jackets and pyjamas,
"the gay divorce" and other dramas.

There ain't half been some clever bastards
(Lucky bleeders, lucky bleeders)
There ain't half been some clever bas-tards.

Van Gogh did some eyeball pleasers.
He must have been a pencil squeezer.
He didn't do the Mona Lisa,
That was an Italian geezer.

There ain't half been some clever bastards
(Lucky bleeders, lucky bleeders)
There ain't half been some clever bas-tards.

Einstein can't be classed as witless.
He claimed atoms were the littlest.
When you did a bit of splitting-em-ness
Frighten everybody shitless

There ain't half been some clever bastards.
Probably got help from their mum
(who had help from her mum).
There ain't half been some clever bastards.
Now that we've had some,
let's hope that there's lots more to come.

There ain't half been some clever bastards
(Lucky bleeders, lucky bleeders)
There ain't half been some clever bas-tards.

Okey-dokey!
Oh!
Segovia.
Da-laa la-laa da-daa da-lee
De dump di dump de dump-dump-diddle li-lee.

There ain't half been some clever bastards
(Lucky bleeders, lucky bleeders)
There ain't half been some clever bastards
(Lucky bleeders, lucky bleeders)
There ain't half been some clever bastards
(Lucky bleeders, lucky bleeders)
There ain't half been some clever........
..................................bastards.




Twat list? Tossers.


those lyrics are divine......ta so much Felix old chum......







Last edited by Lord Peter Wimsey on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  Dick Fitzwell on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:37 am

Lord Peter Wimsey wrote:contrary to popular belief, men (or women) who can string a few coherent, cogent and articulate sentences together are not generally considered to be much of an anomaly (in polite society.....hehehehehe)....although they are kind of rare and should be celebrated

people who have shit for brains are much more common......yes.....generally, dumb fuks are a dime a dozen.....

so basically you're displaying all the signs of being a complete losar....hehehe

I'm sure you'll prove me wrong in good time......


losar


losar


losar


losar


































































Contrary to popular belief, using obscure, douchey words does not make you intelligent nor does it make you LOOK intelligent. It just makes you a twat. There are some words that only a twat would use. Precinct seems to use all of them.

Dick Fitzwell

Posts : 591
Join date : 2011-04-14
Age : 25
Location : Wayoutisphere

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  ISN on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:39 am

we shall see.....hehehe

oh, I just noticed you got a new sig - can't wait to read it......heheheheh.....so it ain't a sig.....that's kind of a pity

contrary to pupular abatement using stupid crap fukked up dumb shit for brains words every single post - means that you're a complete idiot.....with no grasp of fukkin nothin ya moron.......if it weren't the case, if it were otherwise, if it perhaps wuz wrong.......I'd still be right, gettit......?

see? we sepak the same language.......


Last edited by Lord Peter Wimsey on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  Dick Fitzwell on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:50 am




you shouldn't even need words to communicate, let alone words like "simulacrum"

Dick Fitzwell

Posts : 591
Join date : 2011-04-14
Age : 25
Location : Wayoutisphere

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  ISN on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:54 am

wow - the internet is such a wonderful corn....corn.....corn.....cornucopia of delight........

lovin' ya.......

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  pinhedz on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:56 am

What's wrong with simulacrum? If you're talking about a simulacrum, what would you call it if not a simulacrum?

David Bowie said he likes to copy LP cover art to make simulacra of the LP jackets when he digitizes his out-of-print LPs.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Posts : 11528
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : DC

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  Dick Fitzwell on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:58 am

David Bowie's a twat. Is that even in question?

Dick Fitzwell

Posts : 591
Join date : 2011-04-14
Age : 25
Location : Wayoutisphere

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  ISN on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:59 am

there's absolutely nothing wrong with teh Felix.......

there's probably not much wrong with SJ that a good fuk couldn't fix (probably wishful thinking on my part....heheheh)

not much wrong with P14.......he's a great guy......killer SOH and dashing wit

not much wrong with Andy apart from the tendency to get a bit confused with his logic and write quite a bit of crap when a few words would suffice - he's a really nice guy (who we have to remember is a bit young and hence he might get over the tendency to be a bit flowery when he's older and wiser)

there's a lot wrong with me - you got that right

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  pinhedz on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:02 am

Paladin wrote:David Bowie's a twat. Is that even in question?
I didn't ask a question about David Bowie--this part is a question:
If you're talking about a simulacrum, what would you call it if not a simulacrum?
you got a better word? What is it?


Last edited by pinhedz on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Posts : 11528
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : DC

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  ISN on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:02 am

pinhedz wrote:What's wrong with simulacrum? If you're talking about a simulacrum, what would you call it if not a simulacrum?

David Bowie said he likes to copy LP cover art to make simulacra of the LP jackets when he digitizes his out-of-print LPs.

simulacrum - Oh, my fukking Jesus, P14

how dare you use a word that 97% of Americans can't understand......

(Nashie, please ban P14 - he's much too intelli-gent.....I demand it right now!!!!)

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  felix on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:07 am

pinhedz wrote:What's wrong with simulacrum? If you're talking about a simulacrum, what would you call it if not a simulacrum?

David Bowie said he likes to copy LP cover art to make simulacra of the LP jackets when he digitizes his out-of-print LPs.

Well obviously, if you don't want to use a twat word like simulacrum, you'd use a non-twat phrase like insubstantial, superficial, or vague likeness or semblance.. Simples. Problem on twitter, maybe, but hey. Sleep

felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Posts : 831
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : see the chicken?

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  ISN on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:10 am

it took me a long bloody time to find the shit on Chum - so I would appreciate it if you didn't ignore me, Felix, you twat........

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  sil on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:11 am

Leave him alone, he's just trying to be clever geek

sil

Posts : 371
Join date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  ISN on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:12 am

lol!

oh, you are such a bloody breath of fresh air, girl.....Smile

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  felix on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:14 am

Lord Peter Wimsey wrote:it took me a long bloody time to find the shit on Chum - so I would appreciate it if you didn't ignore me, Felix, you twat........
Sleep

Nah, ta Catherine.

lol!

felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Posts : 831
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : see the chicken?

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  ISN on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:20 am


Contrary to popular belief, using obscure, douchey words does not make you intelligent nor does it make you LOOK intelligent. It just makes you a twat. There are some words that only a twat would use. Precinct seems to use all of them.

well, using obscure, douchey words is obviously not going to MAKE you intelligent......

douche - is that kind of some cool, internet slang.....heheheh?

douche bag......some kind of sexist reference to women's naughty parts?

I think what we have encountered in Hi-Mop is a supremely kind of you know cool guy/dude who understands teh internet etiquette.....hhehehe

he's quite confident of his (CLEARS THROAT)....hheehhe....superiority....hehehe

so he's trying to undermine P14 - becoz as we all teh know - only dumbfuks use big words......

anyway......that's so - yawn......

wake me up when the fun starts.......


ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  Dick Fitzwell on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:31 am

pinhedz wrote:What's wrong with simulacrum? If you're talking about a simulacrum, what would you call it if not a simulacrum?

You're not talking about a simulacrum, that's the thing. If you're talking about a simulacrum, you're a twat.

Dick Fitzwell

Posts : 591
Join date : 2011-04-14
Age : 25
Location : Wayoutisphere

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  ISN on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:35 am

I forgot what I was gonna say......heheheheeh

drunk again.....Rolling Eyes

wow, this whole......jesus fukkin h.....we're really getting to the root (no pun intended) of why using the worf simulacrum is not cool.......

cos basically if you use words that aren't in the common vernacular of stupid Americans......

well, hey, you're a fukwit........ah, the irony

it's so fukkin stoopid to use big words.......

you - me - fight - OK?

me big fat woman drink muchy muchy

you stupid American.....say fuk fuk fuk....

me - no like

you - bye bye

so I'm glad we got that sorted out - phew......

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  Dick Fitzwell on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:41 am

Er...

Dick Fitzwell

Posts : 591
Join date : 2011-04-14
Age : 25
Location : Wayoutisphere

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  ISN on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:00 am

lost for words......

I'm so dumb you're dumbstruck.....hehehehe

oh, just bring it on.......you fukwit

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: me!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:34 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum