all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes! Von Trier kicked out of Cannes!!

Go down

Yes! Von Trier kicked out of Cannes!! Empty Re: Yes! Von Trier kicked out of Cannes!!

Post  ISN Fri May 20, 2011 2:09 am

it was a kind of slow realisation that he was actually saying that in the clip you provided in the Salvador Dali thread, SJ.....a kind creeping horror that he was fukked up enough to say that......to say that as a joke or whatever he thought it was......

I didn't realise it was just the other day - I thought it was some horror dragged up from the past......

and he was dragging up horror from the past.....

does he think that time has passed.....it's over.....it's time for a bit of a joke about the Holocaust

if Pinz was here he would say that lots of Jews joke about the Holocaust.....(CLEARS THROAT)

yuk.......makes my skin crawl

although I haven't thought about the cunt in years......I bet Long John would think it funny or interesting or OK..........
ISN
ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Back to top Go down

Yes! Von Trier kicked out of Cannes!! Empty Re: Yes! Von Trier kicked out of Cannes!!

Post  ISN Fri May 20, 2011 2:32 am

I'm glad that these people are making themselves known right now

there's an atmosphere about the times that makes these bigots come out of the bush......safety in numbers.....they're all declaring their hatred for Israel and that leads them to say pretty inflammatory things......

it's good to know where everyone stands because they used to only say these things or think these things in secret........

it makes it easier to know about it and realise it's there when it's in plain sight.......

there seems to be some unanimous consent about anti-semitism these days......

people realise it's not frowned upon and they offer their own little rants

I'm glad that they're being flushed out of the bush........they're setting themselves up bigtime in my consciousness (which is closely aligned to the Old Testament and, separately, the enduring memory of the Holocaust - I said separately, SJ)

and that's all I have to say right now

ISN
ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum