all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome B.Fenner - tailor to the stars

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome B.Fenner - tailor to the stars - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome B.Fenner - tailor to the stars

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:43 am

tatiana wrote:i wasn't talking about when you change your name yourself....i was talking about all of the interesting variations of your name, that other people call you.

oldyoungmandocholliday
oldyoungmanfukup
etc
I think you will find that those variationswhen used by others actually says a lot about them.

Back to top Go down

Welcome B.Fenner - tailor to the stars - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome B.Fenner - tailor to the stars

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:45 am

Catherine wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
Catherine wrote:I don't think passions run very high with our friend oldyoungmanfukup.......

whereas you blurt out the obvious and timely response 'bollocks'

he's more likely to say 'pass the sugar, ladies'
I would hope that I said "Please pass the sugar "
Or to be even more polite "Would you ladies like the sugar ?" Very Happy

yes, it occurred to me that you would obviously have said, "please pass the sugar, ladies"
It never hurts to use good manners at all times.
And passions do run high with me.
I am known as a passionate fighter for causes in which I strongly believe.

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Sat May 21, 2011 12:34 pm

Doc Watson wrote:I think you will find that those variationswhen used by others actually says a lot about them.

Imaginative????
Wink

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:21 pm

tatiana wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:I think you will find that those variationswhen used by others actually says a lot about them.

Imaginative????
Wink

Not really the term I had in mind but I think it will do ok

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 Sat May 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Doc Watson wrote:
tatiana wrote:i wasn't talking about when you change your name yourself....i was talking about all of the interesting variations of your name, that other people call you.

oldyoungmandocholliday
oldyoungmanfukup
etc
I think you will find that those variationswhen used by others actually says a lot about them.

How about when you use them? Welcome B.Fenner - tailor to the stars - Page 2 4201394543
precinct14
precinct14
Coming up empty from the piggy bank?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 12:29 pm

precinct14 wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:

oldyoungmandocholliday
oldyoungmanfukup
etc

How about when you use them? Welcome B.Fenner - tailor to the stars - Page 2 4201394543
Next time will be the first time ! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  ISN Tue May 24, 2011 2:45 am

Doc Watson wrote:
Catherine wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
Catherine wrote:I don't think passions run very high with our friend oldyoungmanfukup.......

yes, it occurred to me that you would obviously have said, "please pass the sugar, ladies"

this side of yourself where you fight with passion for your beliefs......where you are known for it......where passions run high.......

where is this side of you?

I ask in all honesty, where the hell is this side of you.....?

and why the fuk do you think good manners should be used at all times?

I really hope you're a caricature of stupidity dreamt up by some turbulent genius.....

ISN
ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 24, 2011 11:23 am

Lord Peter Wimsey wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
Catherine wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:

this side of yourself where you fight with passion for your beliefs......where you are known for it......where passions run high.......

where is this side of you?

I ask in all honesty, where the hell is this side of you.....?

and why the fuk do you think good manners should be used at all times?

I really hope you're a caricature of stupidity dreamt up by some turbulent genius.....

Catherine most people are passionate about things close to their hearts. Possibly nothing so far has aroused those passions on this forum. I visit forums out of interest and for fun . I only know you by your posts. I do not for one second think the person we see from your posts is the complete you . Just what you are prepared to show here. I have a full life outside forums.
I get a little tired of you costantly insulting and belittling my intelligence.
A stupid person would not have been a teacher for 25 years , or been able to run a business sucessfully for 15 years. I am sure you are a nice person .Just remember I was supportive of you in the old form and if the same issue arose here would again support you.

Last edited by Doc Watson on Tue May 24, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : have a guess)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2