Things you wanted to say......

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Things you wanted to say......

Post  blue moon on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:57 am

pinhedz wrote:"You are without a doubt the coarsest, the crudest, the roughest, the most uncouth man that I have ever met! Come 'ere!"
pirat

Last edited by blue moon on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:24 pm

blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  cosme fulanito on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Last edited by cosme fulanito on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total

cosme fulanito

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:32 am

cheers

blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  AmandafromCali on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:53 pm

I've really been wanting to tell you all that playing multiple characters in the most fun part of this place!! Even though I haven't tried it yet, woo makes it look so fun!

AmandafromCali

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:07 am

Criminy, why is it every time I decide to do my part and give blood ... they ask for more???!!?!??? From now on... I will give LOVE. Let's keep BLOOD between brothers. Neutral

( THIS NEUTRAL EMOTICON AINT NEUTRAL. LOOK AT THE EYEBROWS. THEY ABOUT AS NEUTRAL AS SEWARD'S FOLLY, LOL )

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Lab Rat (my squeeze) and I watched a movie tonight and it was really bad...flat as a pancake.

If your thinking about watching it to...don't waste your time.

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:28 am

This is my third visit to Israel so let me just say tov lihiyot shuv ba'aretz.

Today, the sons of Abraham and the daughters of Sarah are fulfilling the dream of the ages -- to be “masters of their own fate” in “their own sovereign state.” And just as we have for these past 65 years, the United States is proud to stand with you as your strongest ally and your greatest friend.

As I begin my second term as President, Israel is the first stop on my first foreign trip. This is no accident. Across this region the winds of change bring both promise and peril. So I see this visit as an opportunity to reaffirm the unbreakable bonds between our nations, to restate America’s unwavering commitment to Israel’s security, and to speak directly to the people of Israel and to your neighbors.

I want to begin right now, by answering a question that is sometimes asked about our relationship -- why? Why does the United States stand so strongly, so firmly with the State of Israel? And the answer is simple. We stand together because we share a common story -- patriots determined “to be a free people in our land,” pioneers who forged a nation, heroes who sacrificed to preserve our freedom, and immigrants from every corner of the world who renew constantly our diverse societies.

We stand together because we are democracies. For as noisy and messy as it may be, we know that democracy is the greatest form of government ever devised by man.

We stand together because it makes us more prosperous. Our trade and investment create jobs for both our peoples. Our partnerships in science and medicine and health bring us closer to new cures, harness new energy and have helped transform us into high-tech hubs of our global economy.

We stand together because we share a commitment to helping our fellow human beings around the world. When the earth shakes and the floods come, our doctors and rescuers reach out to help. When people are suffering, from Africa to Asia, we partner to fight disease and overcome hunger.

And we stand together because peace must come to the Holy Land. For even as we are clear-eyed about the difficulty, we will never lose sight of the vision of an Israel at peace with its neighbors.

So as I begin this visit, let me say as clearly as I can --the United States of America stands with the State of Israel because it is in our fundamental national security interest to stand with Israel. It makes us both stronger. It makes us both more prosperous. And it makes the world a better place. (Applause.)

That’s why the United States was the very first nation to recognize the State of Israel 65 years ago. That’s why the Star of David and the Stars and Stripes fly together today. And that is why I’m confident in declaring that our alliance is eternal, it is forever – lanetzach.

Thank you very much. (Applause.)

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  usеro on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:41 am

This is Today, And just As I This is no accident Across this region
So I see I want to-- why? And the answer is simple
We stand together because
We stand together because For as noisy and messy as it may be
We stand together because
When the earth shakes and the floods come
When people are suffering
And we stand together because. So as I begin this visit, let me say That’s why
That’s why And that is why. Follow the Yellow Brick Road...

usеro

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  usеro on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:15 am

me llaman conejo

usеro

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:15 am

¿Por que? scratch

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:38 pm

Happy Easter

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  usеro on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:26 am

Happy Easter- my pleasure
so now I can post about the movie, I've come here to talk about my movie! clown

usеro

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:09 am

I saw some of those movies scenes.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  usеro on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:55 am

plutón verbenero

usеro

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:41 am

Read this today:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/cosby.asp

"I'm loving it!"

Last edited by Woo on Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  usеro on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:36 am

has I rodden woo's turning intúa zom-bi?

usеro

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:39 pm

userо wrote:has I rodden woo's turning intúa zom-bi?

Yes, it is true, I'm turning into a zombie, and when the transformation is complete, I'm gonna bite P and S for going clubin' without me.

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:02 am

Very interesting indeed! Water or Coke? We all know that water is important but I’ve never seen it written down like this before.

WATER
1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.

2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.

3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 30%.

4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.

5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

7. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

8. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

And now for the properties of COKE

1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.

3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

For Your Info
1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis.

2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials.

3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

Now the question is, would you like a glass of water or coke?

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:59 am

Fun facts:

1. Lime juice is way more acidic than coke

2. Gastric juice is way more acidic than lime juice--no one would ever put gastric juice in their mouth, because it's ACID.

3. No one ever puts anything in their stomach that is as acidic as what's there already. Shocked

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:00 am

Steak before:

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:01 am

Steak after--nicely marinated and ready for the grill What a Face

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:04 am

Fun fact #4:

People get 8 glasses of water every day just from the solid food they eat--which is mostly water.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:29 pm

Awesome! Because I wasn't about to quit drinking Coke from Mexico made with real cane sugar just so I could make room for more of that nasty drinking water.

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top