Frances discovers Miles Davis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frances discovers Miles Davis

Post  pinhedz on Fri May 13, 2011 9:17 am

Frances Jones
Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:54 pm

This movie looks so cool:

Trailer of Louis Malle's film "Ascenseur pour l'échafaud(Elevator to the Gallow).Featuring Jeanne Moreau and original music by Miles Davis
Cool

pinhedz

Someday I'm going to see it, but in the meantime, it's one of my favorite album covers:

If you look at the cover and listen to the music, you can make up your own movie. Smile

Frances Jones

i want that album ! im gonna try to download it Very Happy

i just watched the trailer but seems that the music goes so well with those images ...
Moreau walking at night in the streets of Paris with Miles Davis playing its just too cool

Frances Jones

Stan54

Frances Jones wrote:Trailer of Louis Malle's film "Ascenseur pour l'échafaud(Elevator to the Gallow).Featuring Jeanne Moreau and original music by Miles Davis
Cool
Explains this great photo:

Frances Jones

yes , its a great photo Smile

Frances Jones

heres the sountrack to download if someone wants , i found it and now i m listening to Miles Very Happy

rapidshare.com Miles_Davis.rar

Frances Jones

someone knows how to convert ogg files ? the songs are in ogg and my mp3 don't like it

pinhedz

If she ever wanted to try out a balalaika, I'd have had all the time in the world to explain.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Frances discovers Miles Davis

Post  pinhedz on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Jazz buffs must have been taken aback by Miles Davis when he first came on the scene, because at a time when instrumentalists had been playing more and more notes, he came along trying to say more with less.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top