Re: Bin Laden is dead

Post  ISN on Sat May 14, 2011 1:06 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110512/ap_on_re_us/us_bin_laden_torture

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sat May 14, 2011 3:19 am

ANDY wrote:To some degree I actually share your intuitive understanding that islam is not always a force for the better in the world.
As far as I can tell, the New Testament was the earliest text to preach non-violence (whether or not Christians live by it) in the West (no doubt Buddhism was into it earlier).

The Old Testament and the Koran both devote much more space to war and retribution than the NT does. The Koran preaches bravery in battle and mercy in victory (and killing civilians hostages is a sin), but it also preaches world domination, and codifies which body parts to cut off of enemies and sinners.

Religious tolerance is a recent idea for all parties I reckon, but I think the West is more than a little bit ahead of the Islamic world in that area.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat May 14, 2011 7:27 am

The Sanskritics had some long traditions of non-violence (of course the Buddhism come out of the Sanskritics) but you see that may have contributed to Sanskritics being conquered and fast by The Mussulman. If you're a modren Mussulman who has liking NOn-violence, then you become a SUFI, but a Sufi isn't really a Mussulman, they are really just hippies.

Anyhowr, anyone who thinks Green Beret Team kills Geronimo Bin Laden will beleve any joke by korupt USA impire. As General Nawazzz says, this was the bad scripted soap opera of fake delusion. Probably scripted by Larry Brillstein, who also wrote The USA Moon Landing. "Oh no, so sorry. You can not see foto and we acidentally dropped Geronimo in ocean, then we tried to get corpse but crabs already ate him, so sorry." The joke of a century.

The greed USA impire sickenly violates sovereignty of glorious magnanomous nation of Paki-stan, and the community world just sit there like sheeps. SOON THEY WILL FLY INTO YOUR NATION, WITHOUT ASKING FIRST, AND STAGE BAD TV SHOW WRITEN BY LARRY BRILLSTEIN. THEN WILL YOU BE THE SHEEP ALSO? When can enoufh be enoufh?

Everyone can see here clear, play the mesage reverse by Reptile Bush, and he said "Bin is in facility CIA in Maryland, USA." How long does world lay sleep?

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat May 14, 2011 7:41 am

Apologizers of the Mussulman like Doctor Amartya Sen, enjoy to cite example of Grand Mughal Emperor Abu'l Fath Jalaluddin Muhammad Akbar. In 1500s, when Europeans were murdering each other for the religion, Abu'l Fath Jalaluddin Muhammad Akbar practiced religious toleration and understandings. He would hold fun events where Mussulmans, Hindus, Catholic Jesuit, Jew, Atheist etc. could get together and dicuss differences in fun, polite manners.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat May 14, 2011 7:49 am

Uzi wrote:The Sanskritics had some long traditions of non-violence (of course the Buddhism come out of the Sanskritics) but you see that may have contributed to Sanskritics being conquered and fast by The Mussulman. If you're a modren Mussulman who has liking NOn-violence, then you become a SUFI, but a Sufi isn't really a Mussulman, they are really just hippies.

Anyhowr, anyone who thinks Green Beret Team kills Geronimo Bin Laden will beleve any joke by korupt USA impire. As General Nawazzz says, this was the bad scripted soap opera of fake delusion. Probably scripted by Larry Brillstein, who also wrote The USA Moon Landing. "Oh no, so sorry. You can not see foto and we acidentally dropped Geronimo in ocean, then we tried to get corpse but crabs already ate him, so sorry." The joke of a century.

The greed USA impire sickenly violates sovereignty of glorious magnanomous nation of Paki-stan, and the community world just sit there like sheeps. SOON THEY WILL FLY INTO YOUR NATION, WITHOUT ASKING FIRST, AND STAGE BAD TV SHOW WRITEN BY LARRY BRILLSTEIN. THEN WILL YOU BE THE SHEEP ALSO? When can enoufh be enoufh?

Everyone can see here clear, play the mesage reverse by Reptile Bush, and he said "Bin is in facility CIA in Maryland, USA." How long does world lay sleep?

I have forgot to mention, to hear truth about Bin Leaden, you must play Reptile Bush mesage in reverse, but also filter frequency above 1600 Hz.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sat May 14, 2011 11:35 am

Uzi wrote:The Sanskritics had some long traditions of non-violence (of course the Buddhism come out of the Sanskritics) but you see that may have contributed to Sanskritics being conquered and fast by The Mussulman.
Yes, the same thing happened to Genghis Khan's rampaging hordes--they turned into Buddhists, and that got them Sovietized. Neutral

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Wed May 18, 2011 7:59 am

"Let my grave be an eagle's belly, its resting place in the sky's atmosphere amongst perched eagles." - Osamer bin Ladle, current resident of Maryland, USA

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Wed May 18, 2011 8:08 am

Breaking - Pakistani Prime Minister Makedoom Said Yourself Razzi Gelatinani (Vice Chair-Man of Pakistan People's Power Proponent Party [PPPPP]) has said that Chiner, not Americar, is Pakistan's Best Friend Forever (BFF)
Sad Sad Crying or Very sad pale Crying or Very sad Sad

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Wed May 18, 2011 11:17 am

Uzi wrote:Prime Minister Makedoom Said Yourself Razzi Gelatinani

"Birdie num-num."

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 on Wed May 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Uzi wrote:
Uzi wrote:Prime Minister Makedoom Said Yourself Razzi Gelatinani

"Birdie num-num."

Dis verry good impretzels of man in suit dung Saddam statue about to chocko 99 strawberry sauce toppling in Bogdad, innit?

precinct14
Coming up empty from the piggy bank?

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri May 20, 2011 7:39 am

Geraldo wrote:
Ha, now it can be seen clear. One will see the hand of Reptile Bush reaching to steal finely embroidered Faisalabad wallet of PPPPP Prime Minister.

LISTEN TO A PROPHET:

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerers of death's construction
In the fields the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds, oh Lord, yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that all to the poor, yeah!

Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait 'till their judgement day comes, yeah!

Now in darkness, world stops turning
Ashes where their bodies burning
No more war pigs have the power
Hand of god has struck the hour
Day of judgement, god is calling
On their knees, the war pigs crawling
Begging mercy for their sins
Satan, laughing, spreads his wings, oh Lord, yeah!

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Osama fishes 2 May: President Obama announces the completion of the successful whack job on Osama bin Laden at his home in Abbottabad, Pakistan. Photograph: Copyright Steve Bell

eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:37 am

I saw the Brit subjects getting on their trusty high horse about this on the BBBBC. I don't quite get it. I think it's usually acceptable to kill people you're at war with. I think that's sort of the point. Semantic quibbling about how it can't be war if it's with a non-state entity, OK, armed conflict with an international paramilitary organization. Somehow it seems a bit naff-daft to expect that such entities with clearly stated objectives to destroy you should be treated as one would handle the North Jersey Cosa Nostra. There's Geneva Convention standards frowning upon killing a defenseless enemy, but as I recall these don't apply to officers. So what the Brit subjects must be saying is that a terrorist leader is entitled to more rights than a military leader. That's a fine conclusion but it strikes me as mostly arbitrary.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:40 am

^
Nothing more arbitrary than a Brit. Very Happy

eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:55 am

I wonder who really believes this kind of shit...

President Obama milked the birth certificate thing for all it was worth and binny was captured on intel first developed durning President Bush watch.

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:07 am

So what's the message from that poster? Is it that Obama is the cat's whiskers? Or is it that some people got their priorities backwards?

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:45 pm

pinhedz thanks for not shunning me.

I'm not sure what the answer to your question is BUT I would just like to add...in that picture Obama looks more like a new character being introduced for the remake of Miami Vice than the President of the United States.

Do these people think it is really cool to have a really cool President, that did coke in his youth ???

Like...man he is really cool...we could hangout !

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:07 pm

I think your assessment of "those people" is probably about right.

But who are those people (the ones who put that caption on that pic)? Do they have any association with Obama or his staff, or are they just free-lance Obama fans?

Just sayin' that Obama can't be blamed for everything people do with his picture. Which is to say it might be someone other than Obama that was doing the milking.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top