What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  tatiana on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:25 pm

avatar
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 57
Location : Here & Now

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  senorita on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:52 am

avatar
senorita

Posts : 362
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 20
Location : makgadikgadi pan

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  blue moon on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:01 am

This is a different version of "I Shall be Released" to the one I'm used to. A different chorus and a couple of new verses.
I think "Blowin' in the Wind" is with Peter Paul and Mary, and Sevie Wonder. (?)

avatar
blue moon

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  felix on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:57 am

[quote="blue moon"]This is a different version of "I Shall be Released" to the one I'm used to. A different chorus and a couple of new verses.
I think "Blowin' in the Wind" is with Peter Paul and Mary, and Sevie Wonder. (?)

Yep, PP&M and Stevie W join Bob on this one - both had hits with this song, in 63 and 66 respectively.
avatar
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Posts : 831
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : see the chicken?

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  u on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:17 am

http://www.jukebo.com/bob-dylan/music-clip,obviously-five-believers,x3m388.html


u

Posts : 208
Join date : 2012-12-05
Location :

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  Doc Watson on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:11 pm

I am currently not listening to any Dylan tune by any artist. In fact I am not listening to anything.
avatar
Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 67
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Sad christmas song

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:00 pm

oh it was so sad when i saw it the first time the other day Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  this and that on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:35 pm












.


Last edited by rotfl on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

this and that

Posts : 316
Join date : 2012-10-29

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  Doc Watson on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:38 pm

pinhedz wrote:
Trailerhoodqueen wrote:oh it was so sad when i saw it the first time the other day Sad
What was it you saw, Trailerhoodqueen? Bob's current condition?
I don't think she really knows what she saw.
avatar
Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 67
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  AmandafromCali on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:58 am

Doc Watson wrote:
pinhedz wrote:
Trailerhoodqueen wrote:oh it was so sad when i saw it the first time the other day Sad
What was it you saw, Trailerhoodqueen? Bob's current condition?
I don't think she really knows what she saw.

Oh it wasnt Bob Dylan...my bad LOL

http://youtu.be/yN4Uu0OlmTg

Also I think my account was disabled by one of you because my login and password AND email weren't recognized. Why?

AmandafromCali

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  u on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:00 am

.


Last edited by Bot Walker on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

u

Posts : 208
Join date : 2012-12-05
Location :

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  blue moon on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:13 am

Trailerhoodqueen wrote:Also I think my account was disabled by one of you because my login and password AND email weren't recognized. Why?

Curiouser and curiouser...you've made 2 posts and are only credited with one. Your first has now been relegated to "guest".


avatar
blue moon

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  blue moon on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:19 am

...I hope we're not heading for the rocks again.

Aground in a strange pink netherland, watching the titans battle it out.



...say it isn't so
avatar
blue moon

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  u on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:24 am

.


Last edited by Bot Walker on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

u

Posts : 208
Join date : 2012-12-05
Location :

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  blue moon on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:41 am

...bed monkey?
avatar
blue moon

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  Doc Watson on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:20 am

blue moon wrote:...bed monkey?
I do not know that one.
avatar
Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 67
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  Doc Watson on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:20 am

blue moon wrote:
Trailerhoodqueen wrote:Also I think my account was disabled by one of you because my login and password AND email weren't recognized. Why?

Curiouser and curiouser...you've made 2 posts and are only credited with one. Your first has now been relegated to "guest".


How do these things happen ?
avatar
Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 67
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  u on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:24 am

.


Last edited by Bot Walker on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

u

Posts : 208
Join date : 2012-12-05
Location :

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  blue moon on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:38 pm

sinister purpose wrote:What the hell are you babbling on about...
You know...the showdown between spaghetti junction and booyah. Remember?
avatar
blue moon

Posts : 709
Join date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  AmandafromCali on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:36 pm

Lefty O'Nipple wrote:
Trailerhoodqueen wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
pinhedz wrote:
Trailerhoodqueen wrote:oh it was so sad when i saw it the first time the other day Sad
What was it you saw, Trailerhoodqueen? Bob's current condition?
I don't think she really knows what she saw.

Oh it wasnt Bob Dylan...my bad LOL

http://youtu.be/yN4Uu0OlmTg

Also I think my account was disabled by one of you because my login and password AND email weren't recognized. Why?

It was I! For I AM Ability--Ability to delete you at will. How's does one confuse Bob Dylan and John Lennon? I think you've wandered into the wrong wild west town, sister.

You wouldn't! I am from the west siiiiiiiide!

AmandafromCali

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  Doc Watson on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Trailerhoodqueen wrote:
Lefty O'Nipple wrote:
Trailerhoodqueen wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
pinhedz wrote:
Trailerhoodqueen wrote:oh it was so sad when i saw it the first time the other day Sad
What was it you saw, Trailerhoodqueen? Bob's current condition?
I don't think she really knows what she saw.

Oh it wasnt Bob Dylan...my bad LOL

http://youtu.be/yN4Uu0OlmTg

Also I think my account was disabled by one of you because my login and password AND email weren't recognized. Why?

It was I! For I AM Ability--Ability to delete you at will. How's does one confuse Bob Dylan and John Lennon? I think you've wandered into the wrong wild west town, sister.

You wouldn't! I am from the west siiiiiiiide!
oh yeah ? really ?
avatar
Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 67
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  u on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:11 pm

.


Last edited by Bot Walker on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total

u

Posts : 208
Join date : 2012-12-05
Location :

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  Doc Watson on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Pinzego wrote:
Trailerhoodqueen wrote:
Lefty O'Nipple wrote:
Trailerhoodqueen wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
pinhedz wrote:
Trailerhoodqueen wrote:oh it was so sad when i saw it the first time the other day Sad
What was it you saw, Trailerhoodqueen? Bob's current condition?
I don't think she really knows what she saw.

Oh it wasnt Bob Dylan...my bad LOL

http://youtu.be/yN4Uu0OlmTg

Also I think my account was disabled by one of you because my login and password AND email weren't recognized. Why?

It was I! For I AM Ability--Ability to delete you at will. How's does one confuse Bob Dylan and John Lennon? I think you've wandered into the wrong wild west town, sister.

You wouldn't! I am from the west siiiiiiiide!


Remember these rule:

English only songs, vids, and speaking here in my kingdom, please!

No polluting the ATU interweb waves with riff-raff, chitty-chitty bang bang lingo, please!




Just who do you think your are?
avatar
Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 67
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  specialman on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:12 am

avatar
specialman

Posts : 60
Join date : 2013-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  felix on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:08 am

Days of 49 by Jules Verne Allen:

avatar
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Posts : 831
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : see the chicken?

Back to top Go down

Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum