all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

+11
e.g.
Old Mack
specialman
AmandafromCali
this and that
felix
blue moon
senorita
Constance
tatiana
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What Dylan tune are you listening to now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  tatiana Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:25 pm

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

What Dylan tune are you listening to now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Dylan tune are you listening to now?

Post  senorita Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:52 am

senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:01 am

This is a different version of "I Shall be Released" to the one I'm used to. A different chorus and a couple of new verses.
I think "Blowin' in the Wind" is with Peter Paul and Mary, and Sevie Wonder. (?)

blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:57 am

[quote="blue moon"]This is a different version of "I Shall be Released" to the one I'm used to. A different chorus and a couple of new verses.
I think "Blowin' in the Wind" is with Peter Paul and Mary, and Sevie Wonder. (?)

Yep, PP&M and Stevie W join Bob on this one - both had hits with this song, in 63 and 66 respectively.
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:11 pm

I am currently not listening to any Dylan tune by any artist. In fact I am not listening to anything.

Back to top Go down

What Dylan tune are you listening to now? - Page 2 Empty Sad christmas song

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:00 pm

oh it was so sad when i saw it the first time the other day Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  this and that Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Last edited by rotfl on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

this and that

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:38 pm

pinhedz wrote:
Trailerhoodqueen wrote:oh it was so sad when i saw it the first time the other day Sad
What was it you saw, Trailerhoodqueen? Bob's current condition? What Dylan tune are you listening to now? - Page 2 4242516590
I don't think she really knows what she saw.

Back to top Go down

Post  AmandafromCali Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:58 am

Doc Watson wrote:
pinhedz wrote:
Trailerhoodqueen wrote:oh it was so sad when i saw it the first time the other day Sad
What was it you saw, Trailerhoodqueen? Bob's current condition? What Dylan tune are you listening to now? - Page 2 4242516590

Oh it wasnt Bob Dylan...my bad LOL

https://youtu.be/yN4Uu0OlmTg

Also I think my account was disabled by one of you because my login and password AND email weren't recognized. Why?

AmandafromCali

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:00 am

Last edited by Bot Walker on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:13 am

Trailerhoodqueen wrote:Also I think my account was disabled by one of you because my login and password AND email weren't recognized. Why?

Curiouser and curiouser...you've made 2 posts and are only credited with one. Your first has now been relegated to "guest".

blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:19 am

...I hope we're not heading for the rocks again.

Aground in a strange pink netherland, watching the titans battle it out. What Dylan tune are you listening to now? - Page 2 3874208089

What Dylan tune are you listening to now? - Page 2 254673

...say it isn't so
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:24 am

Last edited by Bot Walker on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:41 am

...bed monkey?
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:20 am

blue moon wrote:...bed monkey?
I do not know that one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:20 am

blue moon wrote:
Trailerhoodqueen wrote:Also I think my account was disabled by one of you because my login and password AND email weren't recognized. Why?

Curiouser and curiouser...you've made 2 posts and are only credited with one. Your first has now been relegated to "guest".

How do these things happen ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:24 am

Last edited by Bot Walker on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:38 pm

sinister purpose wrote:What the hell are you babbling on about...
You know...the showdown between spaghetti junction and booyah. Remember?
blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  AmandafromCali Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:36 pm

Lefty O'Nipple wrote:
Trailerhoodqueen wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
pinhedz wrote:

Also I think my account was disabled by one of you because my login and password AND email weren't recognized. Why?

It was I! For I AM Ability--Ability to delete you at will. How's does one confuse Bob Dylan and John Lennon? I think you've wandered into the wrong wild west town, sister.

You wouldn't! I am from the west siiiiiiiide! What Dylan tune are you listening to now? - Page 2 2486224328

AmandafromCali

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Trailerhoodqueen wrote:
Lefty O'Nipple wrote:
Trailerhoodqueen wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
pinhedz wrote:

It was I! For I AM Ability--Ability to delete you at will. How's does one confuse Bob Dylan and John Lennon? I think you've wandered into the wrong wild west town, sister.

You wouldn't! I am from the west siiiiiiiide! What Dylan tune are you listening to now? - Page 2 2486224328
oh yeah ? really ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Last edited by Bot Walker on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Pinzego wrote:
Trailerhoodqueen wrote:
Lefty O'Nipple wrote:
Trailerhoodqueen wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
pinhedz wrote:

Remember these rule:

English only songs, vids, and speaking here in my kingdom, please!

No polluting the ATU interweb waves with riff-raff, chitty-chitty bang bang lingo, please!

Just who do you think your are?

Back to top Go down

Post  specialman Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:12 am

specialman
specialman

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:08 am

Days of 49 by Jules Verne Allen:

felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next