Hollywood Movie Director Attacks Music Charts with Popular, Maybe Alternative Music

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hollywood Movie Director Attacks Music Charts with Popular, Maybe Alternative Music

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:15 pm

My handler Sal showed me this song at the Housing and Urban Development potluck. What can you think? Will many persons down load this song on Itunes shop? Can this song compeat soundly in a busy market? Woud this song suceed the test of times and will the movie director have a new carear to boast around?

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Re: Hollywood Movie Director Attacks Music Charts with Popular, Maybe Alternative Music

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:23 pm

It woud be hard to hear that singing because this singer is singing throuh the computer. But what I think this singer is singing is that he is so tired of fear and wants to have a good day. You will see in the short movie with this song that the television they are waching is not helping this situasion. Do you think your television can help you or hurt you if you just want to have a good day?

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Re: Hollywood Movie Director Attacks Music Charts with Popular, Maybe Alternative Music

Post  Doc Watson on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:32 am

Uzi wrote:It woud be hard to hear that singing because this singer is singing throuh the computer. But what I think this singer is singing is that he is so tired of fear and wants to have a good day. You will see in the short movie with this song that the television they are waching is not helping this situasion. Do you think your television can help you or hurt you if you just want to have a good day?

not really.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:09 pm

But you know, the famous Hollywood Movie Director didn't direct this "music video." What he did was hold a contest where he said "Do My Job For Me And Win Prizes" and the video shown in this Topic was made by some sort of frog or canuck frog who tried to copy the famous movie director (who makes pictures about creamed corn and women in trouble).

Also I think the voice is singing "so tired of fire" not "so tired of fear." The Famous Movie Director also thinks if you watch a filme on an i-pOd or iFonE or Droid Plus or SnatchUltra or HolocaustLCD 3 .... well then, you aren't really watching the movie and that is a fucking joke. Sorry to curse.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef on Mon May 02, 2011 7:27 am

So he makes music and directs Duran Duran DVDs now? Errr, can someone physically force him to make feature length moving pictures please?

Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:57 am

Hey Check out Hollywood Upcoming Movies and Movie Information here...

Hollywood Movies Calendar

Back to top Go down

Post  felix on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:17 am

^

felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:21 am

^^

They have been collared.

Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top