What Washington Gets Wrong: The Unelected Officials Who Actually Run the Government and Their Misconceptions about the American People

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Washington Gets Wrong: The Unelected Officials Who Actually Run the Government and Their Misconceptions about the American People

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:04 pm

forget New York and Los Angeleez, this is about how our federal lifers represent the most delusional of bubble zones where contempt for the American people is the norm.

i didn't read it but i saw Mr. Lamb interview the author on that website; he was talking about how the federales think they're hot shots who're taking a pay cut to patriotically serve the country, but many of them would be unemployable in the private sector.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Re: What Washington Gets Wrong: The Unelected Officials Who Actually Run the Government and Their Misconceptions about the American People

Post  Yakima Canutt Yesterday at 10:48 am

the author seemed like someone who attended Objectivist Workshops in the 1970s, but still, he was drawing on a good lot of Zogby, Monmouth, and Pew data.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Re: What Washington Gets Wrong: The Unelected Officials Who Actually Run the Government and Their Misconceptions about the American People

Post  pinhedz Yesterday at 11:57 am

Yakima Canutt wrote:
forget New York and Los Angeleez, this is about how our federal lifers represent the most delusional of bubble zones where contempt for the American people is the norm.

I didn't read it but i saw Mr. Lamb interview the author on that website; he was talking about how the federales think they're hot shots who're taking a pay cut to patriotically serve the country, but many of them would be unemployable in the private sector.
What would happen to Mr. lamb if he had to get a real job?
pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt Yesterday at 2:37 pm

David Brooks said pretty much the opposite, I think on the Charlie Rose show where it was a better interview than usu because Bob Costa was substituting for Charlie Rose who was off getting his second baboon heart.  David Brooks was saying how the government workers he met were almost like his loved ones the way they worked so hard and tried to be strrong.
Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top