Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Jeddi

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:58 pm

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:49 am

SPOIL - DO NOT SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA

The birds we once thought could have been convorees are actually being called “porgs” and we think that name is sticking. These are the birds we first reported on that are based on puffins, which are native to the Skellig Michael. They do look a lot like the birds we saw in the animated Star Wars shows; however, these have solid black eyes. The bodies are a soft white with a tinge of grey. On the corner of the head near the eye line, the feathers are orange. Back when we thought they could be the birds we saw in Rebels, people still told us “leave some room open for interpretation.” Well, they’re called “porgs” and they’re a distant cousin at best. I certainly see why sources thought they could be the same thing but I highly doubt they are now.

In The Last Jeddi you will see the baby porgs that have recently hatched. There’s a nest full of them and they’re super realistic and kind of gross looking as fresh hatchlings. In Ireland they filmed some stuff on the side of a cliff with a nest of porgs.

Most of the reports about the creatures we heard revolved around Luke Skywalker. But I have also heard they filmed some fun and touching moments between the porgs and Chewbacca. I rather like the idea. Chewbacca’s best friend was killed just the day before and now he’s on this ancient Jedi world communing with the birds and getting back to his Wookiee roots.
Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: