Stellar here.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stellar here.

Post  Doc Watson on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:54 am

Well and good thank you.
Now I will explain why I asked about the status of Stellar it was not to start any rumour .
At one stage we we listed at 31 members then I noticed we had a new member 61st highway but membership had fallen to 30 . I did a quick look and saw that three legged man and Stellar were no longer listed as members . You have already explained about 3lm and I just wondered how Stellar fitted in . and between the banter you have explained.
thanks.

Last edited by Doc Watson on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : was not up to my usual standard)

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:57 am

Salamity Jane wrote:[

you meddlesome pedestrian bird.
thank you for those lovely comments are you sure you could not have found a few more such as arrogant, self centred , nasty etc Laughing Laughing Laughing

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Salamity Jane wrote:Not really. I don't know if you are arrogant and self-centred, and I always wonder how nasty you are. Sometimes I think very, sometimes I think not really all that much. But meddlesome and pedestrian - you give daily proof of those two, so they will have to do.

rabbit

Oh, and to set your meddlesomeness straight on one important point: Ol' Dave was only banned, not deleted. You should still find him on the memberlist - somehwere near the bottom.
Thank you.
In my own defence I do not think I am nasty . Apart from Gypsy who was an excception I have to my knowlegde never gone for another poster on any of the 7 forums I have been a member of . I try to praise other posters and their ideas where possible. Even someone like the rev who has very publicly gone for me I have mostly praised as a good poster.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:10 am

Whenever I come on this forum (and the old ATU), I can't help but get the feeling that other posters are trying to bully the Ol' Doc into leaving the forum. Maybe I am missing something, is he really as evil as some of you think? He seems a rather mild mannared wind-up merchant as far as I can see. Is that such a problem?

I don't include the Precinct feud in this, that is always amusing and I can't encourage it enough.

Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:05 am

Oh and to stick up for Stellar, I can see where she is coming from.

She started a message forum and posted about it on ER. People from ER, many of whom were banned because of previous trouble making activities, joined her new site. In fact, about 99% of the users at her new site where from ER. They all knew each other. A number of them brought along their incredibly lame internet feuds. I know this for a fact as I had to take over as Mod from her as she was getting bombarded with PMs (not from Gypsy I might add) from lunatics over their hang--ups, of which she knew little of the history. This, as would be expected, scared her off. A few years pass where she thinks little about it, then she starts getting warnings or whatever from the makers of the forum. Maybe she even got the actual (no doubt nuts and highly offensive) complaints about her site. She closes it down. And here we are.

Pinz is a nice guy and she, I think, misunderstood what he was saying. Not because English isn't her first language, but because it's easy to read something one way, when it was meant as another.

Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:20 am

Lane Coutell wrote:Whenever I come on this forum (and the old ATU), I can't help but get the feeling that other posters are trying to bully the Ol' Doc into leaving the forum. Maybe I am missing something, is he really as evil as some of you think? He seems a rather mild mannared wind-up merchant as far as I can see. Is that such a problem?

I don't include the Precinct feud in this, that is always amusing and I can't encourage it enough.
Thank you , Ijust speak my mind . I can accept that for some reason a lot of people here would prefer I did not vist here . However I like coming here it is a good forum with great posters at the moment the weakness is not enough posters but time will heal that .
There are no posters here or at the other place that I dislike. For some reason Gypsy took a set to me and sadly I admit I let her comments get to me and reacted in an unkind way to her posts about me.
Some of you may know the Rev is against me . I have no idea how that originated , as on a nother furum years ago we we very good friends and exchanged a lot of bootlegs with each other.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Salamity Jane wrote:But I've seen him getting involved in fights that were none of is business a few times too often, and it has always been to fan the flames with an innocent look on his face..

agreed

tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef on Sun May 01, 2011 3:16 am

Salamity Jane wrote:
Well, Twood, since you posted right after I said something to menu, I guess you were addressing me.

Am just quickly passing by, but just thought I'd make clear that I wasn't addressing you. I can see why it would seem that way due to my post following yours, but it wasn't aimed directly to you. I'm talking more about the last few months.

Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick on Sun May 01, 2011 4:52 am

Lane Coutell wrote:
Salamity Jane wrote:
Well, Twood, since you posted right after I said something to menu, I guess you were addressing me.

Am just quickly passing by, but just thought I'd make clear that I wasn't addressing you. I can see why it would seem that way due to my post following yours, but it wasn't aimed directly to you. I'm talking more about the last few months.

I don't think he is being bullied, he gives as good as he gets. I must admit he gets on my sodding nerves most of the time, but I wouldn't want him to leave. I just wish he wouldn't keep referring to ER and former posters Neutral Neutral Neutral

Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie on Sun May 01, 2011 5:06 am

^

For some strange reason, I've always had the feeling that the emu/watson persona is a satirical contrivance of some kind.

eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef on Sun May 01, 2011 5:33 am

eddie wrote:
For some strange reason, I've always had the feeling that the emu/watson persona is a satirical contrivance of some kind.

That's what I always figured. Some of his posts at ATU reduced me to tears I thought they were so funny. He has increasingly come out of his shell and more of a real personality has formed, which makes me wonder if it wasn't a big joke after all. Shocked

He rubs people up the wrong way, that much is clear. Not me though! alien

Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Sun May 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Lane Coutell wrote:
eddie wrote:

That's what I always figured. Some of his posts at ATU reduced me to tears I thought they were so funny. He has increasingly come out of his shell and more of a real personality has formed, which makes me wonder if it wasn't a big joke after all. Shocked

He rubs people up the wrong way, that much is clear. Not me though! alien
I do not try to rub people up the wrong way . I am very sorry if I have. One person on ER who shall not be mentioned , claimed I had stalked her on anthoer forum and foolishly I defended myself when I should have said nothing . Likewise with poor gypsy.I have I think responded well to most attacks on me by people who seem to think I am am nasty. I try to praise and support people when I can . I have nothing but respect for all other posters on all the forums I attend.
Peace to you all .

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana on Sun May 01, 2011 2:25 pm

oh well, i will start....

peace be with you also, doc watson. Smile

tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Sun May 01, 2011 6:41 pm

tatiana wrote:oh well, i will start....

peace be with you also, doc watson. Smile
thank you

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Tue May 03, 2011 12:14 am

Lane Coutell wrote:[
He rubs people up the wrong way,
To any one I have rubbed up the wrong way I am sorry and apologise it has never bene my intention.

Last edited by Doc Watson on Tue May 03, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : post need to be improved)

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerlily on Tue May 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Doc Watson wrote:
To any one I have rubbed up the wrong way I am sorry and apologise it has never bene my intention.

Hey doc, it's all good Smile I think we all have our irritating days....

tigerlily
burning bright

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Wed May 04, 2011 12:37 am

tigerlily wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:

Hey doc, it's all good Smile I think we all have our irritating days....

thankyou

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top