all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stellar here.

+3
ISN
tatiana
Nah Ville Sky Chick
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stellar here. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stellar here.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:20 am

Lane Coutell wrote:Whenever I come on this forum (and the old ATU), I can't help but get the feeling that other posters are trying to bully the Ol' Doc into leaving the forum. Maybe I am missing something, is he really as evil as some of you think? He seems a rather mild mannared wind-up merchant as far as I can see. Is that such a problem?

I don't include the Precinct feud in this, that is always amusing and I can't encourage it enough.
Thank you , Ijust speak my mind . I can accept that for some reason a lot of people here would prefer I did not vist here . However I like coming here it is a good forum with great posters at the moment the weakness is not enough posters but time will heal that .
There are no posters here or at the other place that I dislike. For some reason Gypsy took a set to me and sadly I admit I let her comments get to me and reacted in an unkind way to her posts about me.
Some of you may know the Rev is against me . I have no idea how that originated , as on a nother furum years ago we we very good friends and exchanged a lot of bootlegs with each other.

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Salamity Jane wrote:But I've seen him getting involved in fights that were none of is business a few times too often, and it has always been to fan the flames with an innocent look on his face..

agreed

tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef Sun May 01, 2011 3:16 am

Salamity Jane wrote:
Well, Twood, since you posted right after I said something to menu, I guess you were addressing me.

Am just quickly passing by, but just thought I'd make clear that I wasn't addressing you. I can see why it would seem that way due to my post following yours, but it wasn't aimed directly to you. I'm talking more about the last few months.
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick Sun May 01, 2011 4:52 am

Lane Coutell wrote:
Salamity Jane wrote:
Well, Twood, since you posted right after I said something to menu, I guess you were addressing me.

Am just quickly passing by, but just thought I'd make clear that I wasn't addressing you. I can see why it would seem that way due to my post following yours, but it wasn't aimed directly to you. I'm talking more about the last few months.

I don't think he is being bullied, he gives as good as he gets. I must admit he gets on my sodding nerves most of the time, but I wouldn't want him to leave. I just wish he wouldn't keep referring to ER and former posters Neutral Neutral Neutral
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Sun May 01, 2011 5:06 am

^

For some strange reason, I've always had the feeling that the emu/watson persona is a satirical contrivance of some kind.
eddie
eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef Sun May 01, 2011 5:33 am

eddie wrote:
For some strange reason, I've always had the feeling that the emu/watson persona is a satirical contrivance of some kind.

That's what I always figured. Some of his posts at ATU reduced me to tears I thought they were so funny. He has increasingly come out of his shell and more of a real personality has formed, which makes me wonder if it wasn't a big joke after all. Shocked

He rubs people up the wrong way, that much is clear. Not me though! alien
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Lane Coutell wrote:
eddie wrote:

That's what I always figured. Some of his posts at ATU reduced me to tears I thought they were so funny. He has increasingly come out of his shell and more of a real personality has formed, which makes me wonder if it wasn't a big joke after all. Shocked

He rubs people up the wrong way, that much is clear. Not me though! alien
I do not try to rub people up the wrong way . I am very sorry if I have. One person on ER who shall not be mentioned , claimed I had stalked her on anthoer forum and foolishly I defended myself when I should have said nothing . Likewise with poor gypsy.I have I think responded well to most attacks on me by people who seem to think I am am nasty. I try to praise and support people when I can . I have nothing but respect for all other posters on all the forums I attend.
Peace to you all .

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Sun May 01, 2011 2:25 pm

oh well, i will start....

peace be with you also, doc watson. Smile
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 01, 2011 6:41 pm

tatiana wrote:oh well, i will start....

peace be with you also, doc watson. Smile
thank you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03, 2011 12:14 am

Lane Coutell wrote:[
He rubs people up the wrong way,
To any one I have rubbed up the wrong way I am sorry and apologise it has never bene my intention.

Last edited by Doc Watson on Tue May 03, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : post need to be improved)

Back to top Go down

Post  tigerlily Tue May 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Doc Watson wrote:
To any one I have rubbed up the wrong way I am sorry and apologise it has never bene my intention.

Hey doc, it's all good Smile I think we all have our irritating days....
tigerlily
tigerlily
burning bright

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 04, 2011 12:37 am

tigerlily wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:

Hey doc, it's all good Smile I think we all have our irritating days....

thankyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum