On February 2, Courtney B. Vance is Johnnie L. Cochran (Amreican Crim Story, Season One)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On February 2, Courtney B. Vance is Johnnie L. Cochran (Amreican Crim Story, Season One)

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:13 am

i thimk maybe they stabbed themselves in the foot on this one

because, yes, John Travolta was born to play Robert Shapiro

and yes, David Swimmer was born to play Robert Kardashian

BUT CUBA GOODINGS JUNIOR WAS NOT BORN TO PLAY THE JUICE SIMPSON

Last edited by Yakima Canutt on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Re: On February 2, Courtney B. Vance is Johnnie L. Cochran (Amreican Crim Story, Season One)

Post  Yakima Canutt on Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:25 pm

O DID U HEAR - SELMA BLAIR IS KRIS KARDASHIJENNER ... THAT IS 2 PERFECT, THAT IS 2 DELISH

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Re: On February 2, Courtney B. Vance is Johnnie L. Cochran (Amreican Crim Story, Season One)

Post  Yakima Canutt on Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:28 pm

whatever

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:32 am

Will O.J. be found guilty in this tale of the murders and trial?...if so, I'll watch it.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/ngp7w2/big-time-in-hollywood--fl-the-tale-of-guillermo-the-turtle

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:20 am

OJ's son did the kills, FYI

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:13 pm

OMG I CANNOT TELL WHICH IS WHICH OGM

i can tell which is which here

but even more questionable than Cuba Good as The Juice is ... Nathan Lane as F. Lee Bailey?!?1!?!??1! haho i am laffing haho

also the producers say they are going for the Real Deal Holyfield, but then they make Marcia Clark's hairdo not nearly as bad as it really was, i am not fooled, i remember, i was there

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:52 pm

Yakima Canutt wrote:
OJ's son did the kills, FYI

Not according to Ortega.

According to what some head carpenter on the set of one the Naked Gun films told me,  it was well known to folks on the set that Kato was O.J.'s coke supplier...is that old news?

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:43 am

must consider the Faye Resnick angle. must consider the Faye Resnick angle.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:37 am

Pardo described Juice as leading an isolated life behind bars.

“Juice really likes to be left alone,” Pardo said. “When we have friends that go visit Juice, he’ll visit them for a minute or two and then he’s got to go."

"He’s said, ‘I’ve got to go back in there, we’re working on fantasy football things,’ or things like that," Pardo said of his former client. "He actually leaves them there, which is really weird because they drive three days to get there.”

Pardo claims to have about 70 hours’ worth of videotape of Simpson from their years together but says no one from FX reached out to him for the miniseries. He said Gooding failed to capture Simpson’s “charisma" and mannerisms.

“They never consulted, I don’t think, anybody from O.J.’s side to explain that that’s not O.J. It doesn’t even sound like him,” Pardo said. “O.J. Simpson has a charisma about him. He’s a good looking guy. He’s a ladies man."

"He’ll do things that are just whacked out. He’ll sit in the corner and he’ll talk to himself, he’ll answer himself. I’ve caught him doing that numerous times," Pardo added. "Juice is like a child. When we handle him, it’s like a child. You’ve got to really watch him, watch his mannerisms."

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:13 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kanye-west-says-kim-kardashians-late-father-is-doing-deals-for-controversial-black-people-in-heaven-w163573

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:08 pm

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:25 pm

THIS IS THE KARDASHAN THAT IS THE JUICE'S DAUGHTER

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:33 pm

Yakima Canutt wrote:

also the producers say they are going for the Real Deal Holyfield, but then they make Marcia Clark's hairdo not nearly as bad as it really was, i am not fooled, i remember, i was there

it turns out the producers were wise and good, they covered the 3 main phases of Marcia's hair accurately

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:43 pm

there is an error (in episode 4, maybe)

Johnnie tells Juice that he watched Juice as a 49er playing the Atlanta Falcons, and he saw Juice get knocked down but Juice kept getting back up and it was so inspiring.

Juice says "I remember that game."

but how could Juice know which game Johnnie was referring to?  Johnnie didn't provide enough details.

Juice was a 49er for two years, and played the Falcons 4 times, as they were a division opponent- so I don't see how Juice could know which game Johnnie was talking about.

maybe Juice is just pretending to remember, to build rapport with Johnnie.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:00 am

Yakima Canutt wrote:

i thimk maybe they stabbed themselves in the foot on this one

because, yes, John Travolta was born to play Robert Shapiro

and yes, David Swimmer was born to play Robert Kardashian

BUT CUBA GOODINGS JUNIOR WAS NOT BORN TO PLAY THE JUICE SIMPSON

Cuba Juice didn't really detract, because after the first few episodes, Juice is more of a secondary character - the real stars are the attorneys

Vance as Johnnie
Sarah as Marcia
and that Darden guy

all rush for game-winning acting touchdowns, this is special special shortform serial drama

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:46 am

people can have yuks about the hoopla

but we need to remember with proper solemnity the butcherings of two people ... pinhedz and James Woods say Nicole was sorta asking for it, but that's a bit unfair - remember she first got together with Juice when she was a teenager, so it was difficult for her to make a clean break from Juice

and Ron Goldman, who everyone says was a nice guy who was guilty of being in the wrong place wrong time

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top