Top 10 green-skinned celebrities

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Top 10 green-skinned celebrities

Post  pinhedz on Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:46 pm

I'm sure this is about green Zoe, Elphaba, and all the rest of them, but ...

Yakima Canutt wrote:

But, did they include Kikimora?

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 10 green-skinned celebrities

Post  Yakima Canutt on Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:50 pm

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:44 pm

http://redshirtsalwaysdie.com/2016/03/17/the-best-green-star-trek-aliens/
Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  valguest on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:25 am

valguest

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:15 am

Kikimora Bolotnaya got deleted. Shocked

Some say she is very seductive:

Others say--not so much:

Little girl's Kikimora costume:

Big girl's Kikimora costume:

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  valguest on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:26 am

Last edited by valguest on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
valguest

Back to top Go down

Post  valguest on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:38 am

valguest

Back to top Go down

Post  valguest on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:14 pm

valguest

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:54 pm

^
You didn't name that celebrity, but I assume it's Leo.

(They better get out the toe cutters PDQ, or they might have to saw off the head of poor Leo's metatarsal   ).

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  valguest on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:33 am

nyet nyet Soviet

valguest

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:53 am

SonOfTheRight-Hand
TheTruth3459
3/08/17 12:21pm
Last night summed up why Russell Westbrook isn’t the MVP. He took almost half of his team’s shots as the PG, effectively freezing out his teammates, and then completely choked the game away in the last minute. In the last four games he has lost to Portland twice, Dallas and Phx. Lebron with Earl Boykins as his starting PG might lose one of those games.

Also throw out his rebounding numbers, he leads the NBA in uncontested rebounds because his teammates just box everyone out for him, hyper inflating that stat.

And his scoring and assists? Massive usage rate, ineffective percentages and a crap ton of turnovers. And its not like OKC doens’t have talent, they arguably have as much talent as Houston does around Harden.

Oh and he is embarrassingly bad at defense for someone that athletic and supposidly so hyper competitive.

In other words he is the stats MVP, not reality MVP.

David Puddy the 2nd
SonOfTheRight-Hand
3/08/17 12:23pm
“And its not like OKC doens’t have talent”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

This is my contribution, carry on.

SonOfTheRight-Hand
David Puddy the 2nd
3/08/17 12:30pm
Oladipo, Adams and Kanter are all above average players and Gibson is an average starter. Adams with pretty much any other PG would average 15 and 12 and Oladipo 17, Kanter 20. Salonis is a keeper and mcbuckets can shoot the three, good enough for at least a quality bench player. And Gibson, Adams and Oladipo play defense, something Anderson, Williams and Gordon dont and Adams is a better player than Capella. Houston’s players just look better than they are because Harden makes them better. OKC’s talent looks worse because Westbrook makes them look worse. But they are comparable.

Also for comparison, Lebron took a team with Mo Williams as his second best player to 67 freaking wins. He is STILL that guy. Westbrook with more talent might win 45 games this year if he can figure out that there are four other guys on his team. Personally I doubt it.

David Puddy the 2nd
SonOfTheRight-Hand
3/08/17 12:34pm
Ask yourself this question to see if a player is talented:

On a contending team, do they start? If no, then the answer is no.

Andrew
SonOfTheRight-Hand
3/08/17 12:36pm
Choking the game away last night was not normal. He leads (or is close to the lead) in every clutch metric there is this year.

SonOfTheRight-Hand
David Puddy the 2nd
3/08/17 12:43pm
For Adams, Gibson and Oladipo the answer is all yes. Not as the stars obviously, but starters, yes. Buckets, no, Sabonis no

SonOfTheRight-Hand
Andrew
3/08/17 12:46pm
Because of his usage rate. And I counter with the Golden state game, a game he became completely obsessed with beating KD and didn’t care what the scoreboard said. He was jawing and yapping down damn near 20 after he beat Durant off the dribble. My reaction to that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXTOB3z12Lc

TheTruth3459
David Puddy the 2nd
3/08/17 12:53pm
Well Adams did start last year on a team that shoulda woulda coulda beaten Golden State and Oladipo was brought in to be a starter. Gibson’s been a starter/high end rotation guy for a contending Chicago team before that whole situation devolved and Rose and Noah both aged in dog years. Had KD stayed they’re the other 3 starting on this team that would have been a contender. Kanter has his issues - defense is a thing - but dude’s got talent too.

I’m not saying they’re an uber talented team by any means but they’re not the Sixers either.

chrismb44
SonOfTheRight-Hand
3/08/17 12:55pm
Did you actually watch the game, or just the highlights? Westbrook was the only reason they were even that close at the end of the game. Donovan left Christon and Sabonis on the floor for 7/12 minutes of the 4th quarter (and Roberson for 9 minutes), and it crippled the offense. If Westbrook hadn’t taken over, the Thunder would have lost by 15.

OfMiceandMike
David Puddy the 2nd
3/08/17 12:59pm
They start on OKC. OKC was in the Conference finals as recently as last year, so by definition it’s a “contending team.” Therefore, by your own logic - YOURS, not mine; these are YOUR WORDS, NOT MY WORDS - they are talented. You’re wrong, numnuts.

/Closes browser window.

/Opens door.

/Heads out to conduct White House Daily Briefing.

SonOfTheRight-Hand
chrismb44
3/08/17 1:01pm
I saw Westbrook dribble the ball up the floor, maybe a teammate set a screen, the other 3 standing outside the three point line knowing they wont get the ball, and him driving the ball.

Frankly I wouldn’t care as much if he was the 2 guard, but he isn’t.

And the reason they left those guys on the floor is because the team was basically saying Westbrook go nuts not bad coaching. The reason they do this is because Westbrook is the organization, and his personality is all encompassing and teammates, coaches, everyone right now, in fear of losing him in FA or making him angry, do everything they can to make him happy even if it isn’t conducive to winning. That equates to giving him the ball and saying go nuts, which deep down is what he really wants, not the W. Its why Durant left, that crazy competitiveness is limited to personal achievement, not team.

David Puddy the 2nd
OfMiceandMike
3/08/17 1:08pm
So we’re going to pretend like KD wasn’t a factor? Ok, sure.

SonOfTheRight-Hand
Andrew
3/08/17 1:14pm
Also if Patrick Beverly is an effective starter on a contending team than Robinson could be as well (and was last year.) They both play D and offer almost nothing on offense next to ball dominant guards.

TotalFuckingHomer
SonOfTheRight-Hand
3/08/17 1:15pm
PER — which takes turnovers and missed shots into account — ranks Westbrook as the No. 1 player in the NBA. He’s also No. 1 by a variety of other metrics. But tell me more about why he sucks.

SonOfTheRight-Hand
TotalFuckingHomer
3/08/17 1:19pm
Anything or anyone that doens’t rank Lebron James as the best player in the NBA is a joke. PER also doesn’t take into account real defense, just defensive stats. If you think Westbrook is 20 percent the defender of Lebron fill in the blank.

imafleabitpeanutmonkeyyallmyfriendsarejunkiesthatsnotreallytrue
SonOfTheRight-Hand
3/08/17 1:22pm
PER is a pretty good measure of adjusting for ball hogging, more opportunities, turnovers, etc. and he is leading the league at over 30. Harden actually turns the ball over more. And no, it is not arguable, the Rockets have better players than the Thunder. Throw out his rebounds? Oh, his teammates box out. That argument is so dumb it is no longer laughable. Who is boxing out his man? Also, that is a strategy that every team in the league employs to some degree because it is extremely advantageous for your team when a guard gets a defensive rebound and can break. You are an idiot.

David Puddy the 2nd
3/08/17 1:24pm
Seriously, name one person on the Thunder who start as the worst starter for a team like the Warriors, Spurs, (healthy) Cavs. You can’t. Adams is not a top 5 center, that argument is laughable. He is somewhere around 10-13.

chrismb44
SonOfTheRight-Hand
3/08/17 1:31pm
Donovan left shitty players on the floor to... make him happy? That’s an odd take.

If Donovan had actually given the (relatively) talented players on the roster those kinds of minutes in the 4th quarter, Westbrook would have presumably had more room to work - and been more effective - as they would have commanded more attention from the defense. And it would have done nothing to prevent Westbrook from “going nuts”.

KingRiles
SonOfTheRight-Hand
3/08/17 1:33pm
I agree, same reasons he didn’t win it past year. Because despite his performance it has never translated into much team success overall. How could you possibly be confident enough taking shots or usage away from the team killing personality? He might not have the greatest teammates, but he stunts any growth they might have as players. His teammates work and play will NEVER be recognized, no matter what they do. By the way the Thunder have plenty of talent and high draft picks on their roster, everyone seems to be unaware or oblivious, because gahhh triple double. I guess we can posit a hypothetical, if a guy averaged gaudy numbers on a last place team, would he be MVP? Say 35 ppg 10 rpg 10 apg, but his team went 20-62, MVP or nah? Certainly not MVP over guys with similar numbers on teams that experience much more team success.

I’d even be more inclined to think he was MVP if he was a little more efficient, they lost to the Trail Blazers by five, and Westbrook missed 18 of 39 shots. “But it’s over 50%” yeah but it’s half the teams shots from a PG. If he trusted his teammates more and wasn’t such a stat chaser, I think that he would be much more valuable to the Thunder. Sure his numbers might not be as inflated, but they might have a better chance of winning 50 games. Say he averages 28 points 8 rebounds and 9 assists, his teammates get more comfortable with expanded roles, and the Thunder win 55 games. MVP hands down. Stats that look good, but might ultimately be a detriment to the team are not valuable to the team. Basketball, by large is a sport of efficiency and Russell Westbrook is arguably the least efficient star player on the league. He shoots like 42% and has a 42% usage rate, his assist-turnover ratio isn’t terrible, but it’s not great either. These type of things can’t be overlooked when interpreting value of a player. Russell Westbrook is not the goddamn MVP.

SonOfTheRight-Hand
3/08/17 1:34pm
The spurs start a bum at the 5 so Adams right there. Arguably oladipo over Danny green. Also Adams would start over Tristan for the cavs, and possibly oladipo over shumphert or smith. Oladipo is on par with reddick but reds a better fit, and Adams Jordan would be a wash. Adams is also better than Zaza.

CouchK
SonOfTheRight-Hand
3/08/17 1:38pm
The implication that okc rebounds the way they do for any reason other than “Russell Westbrook is a coast-to-coast terror” and that’s their best case scenario approach to offense is rather foolish. This is not stat padding, this is gameplanning.

SonOfTheRight-Hand
3/08/17 1:41pm
Yeah, ok.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18731835

You have the classic any information that doesnt support my opinion sucks attitude. Bet you didnt know you think like a trumper.

CouchK
SonOfTheRight-Hand
3/08/17 1:42pm
Cute rhetorical. Which contending team would Gibson or Dipo start for?

SonOfTheRight-Hand
CouchK
3/08/17 1:43pm
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18731835

Educate yourself.

OfMiceandMike
David Puddy the 2nd
3/08/17 1:44pm
If you tilt your head back and look up... no, not that far up, just a little bit up, like three lines ... yeah, right there. You’ll see the answer to your question.

SonOfTheRight-Hand
CouchK
3/08/17 1:45pm
Dipo maybe spurs and cavs. Gibson none but thats because Tristan, Blake Aldridge, green, horford and ibaka are better. Doesn’t mean he’s not a quality average starter, just that those guys are all very good to great.

CouchK
SonOfTheRight-Hand
3/08/17 1:47pm
Take your meds.

SonOfTheRight-Hand
KingRiles
3/08/17 1:48pm
-Say he averages 28 points 8 rebounds and 9 assists, his teammates get more comfortable with expanded roles, and the Thunder win 55 games. MVP hands down.

This in so many ways sums up my opinion.

SonOfTheRight-Hand
CouchK
3/08/17 1:50pm
Yeah, Danny green and Iman are real studs. Yeah........ and try not to be such an asshole there keyboard warrior.

David Puddy the 2nd
OfMiceandMike
3/08/17 1:52pm
No, you were talking about last year, a team that was carried by two exceptional players in KD and Russ. This year the team is Russ, and he’s forced to average a triple double to keep this team 7th in the conference and let’s not pretend they won’t get bounced out in the first round. If the supporting cast Russ has to deal with are such talented players, there shouldn’t have been such a drop-off with KD’s departure.

SonOfTheRight-Hand
3/08/17 2:00pm
That clip was so worthless. Take away every single one of his rebounds and he’ s still the MVP. Not to mention they do that because it is a widely used strategy, especially when that player getting a defensive rebound is your best offense. You have presented zero valuable information to the discussion. “Bet you didn’t know you think like a Trumper.” Are you serious? This is what you settled on? When an overwhelming amount of evidence points to something being true, I tend to accept that evidence. You are reaching so hard to attempt to find anything that resembles an intelligent logical argument that you are liable to strain your back. Every single statistical analysis (advanced or not) supports the claim that Westbrook is having the better season. If you don’t see that sometimes stats can paint a very good picture of the truth, you are as dumb as your trumper insult makes you seem.

SonOfTheRight-Hand
chrismb44
3/08/17 2:01pm
Not really, its the Iverson method. Iverson most talented teams sucked, the mediocre on geared around him? Finals. But westbrook isn’t as good as Iverson in my book. Might have a longer effective streak, but Iverson peak was higher.

TheTruth3459
3/08/17 2:02pm
Steven Adams is better than Javale McGee/Zaza, in the same tier as Tristan Thompson (though I’d probably take the Canadian,) and is clearly a better option than Dedmon though the Spurs moved Pau to the bench for a 2nd unit spark so that may be nitpicking.

Straight Cache Homie
SonOfTheRight-Hand
3/08/17 2:07pm
I don’t believe you actually believe this take

SonOfTheRight-Hand
3/08/17 2:10pm
Take away his rebounds still MVP? And I’m nuts? Seriously thats an insane opinion. And despite those admittedly impressive individual stats, here are some actually important stats. Four straight losses to Phx, Portland twice, and Dallas.

Lebron with the current version of Earl Boykins would win at least three of those games.

And remember, Lebron with a demonstrably worse supporting cast in Cleveland led Mo Williams to 67 wins. Westy will be lucky if he gets 50. And Lebron is a better player today than that version before.

Also, zero. As in the total number of all defense appearances for westbrook during his career. And with his athleticism and supposed competitive fire that means he must really not care about it, which means he doesnt care about winning. That right there makes Kawhi, let alone Lebron, a better player in my book and more deserving of MVP this season.

SonOfTheRight-Hand
Straight Cache Homie
3/08/17 2:12pm
I was a huge westy fan until he played Golden state and started yapping at Durant when matched up with him despite, you know, losing by like 20. That right there showed me what his priorities were, and it wasn’t winning. It was doing him.

So, stats MVP.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  valguest on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:11 am

SLUTSKAYA
valguest

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:31 am

http://mashable.com/2017/03/16/patrick-stewart-marijuana-cannabis-pot-medical/
Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:46 am

valguest wrote:SLUTSKAYA

I think that picture has been altered -- fake news? Suspect

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  valguest on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:57 pm

pinhedz wrote:
valguest wrote:SLUTSKAYA

I think that picture has been altered -- fake news? Suspect

QUE?
valguest

Back to top Go down

Post  valguest on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:58 pm

valguest

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:50 am

^
I saw that movie in the grade-school gym. Very Happy

I never did get how his hair turned green. scratch
pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:06 am

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:51 am

NYT

Last year, a prominent group of supporters asked super-smart Hillary Clinton to address a prestigious St. Patrick’s Day gathering at the University of Notre Dame, an invitation that previous presidential candidates had jumped on.

Barack Obama and Joseph R. Biden Jr. had each addressed the group, and former President Bill Clinton was eager for his wife to attend. But Mrs. Clinton’s campaign refused, explaining to the organizers that white Catholics were not the audience she needed to spend time reaching out to.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  valguest on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:18 am

valguest

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:28 am

Yakima Canutt wrote:But Mrs. Clinton’s campaign refused, explaining to the organizers that white Catholics were not the audience she needed to spend time reaching out to.
Yeabut--we're an oppressed minority.
pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:02 pm

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:12 pm

Yakima Canutt wrote:
same artist does different green girl:
Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:28 am

o hrem, i gess she is blu now

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:40 pm

woo wrote:Galaxy Guardians! It's like Star Wars meets Marvel!

but seeing as how DC/Marvel was one of the influences on Star Wars, isn't that sorta redundant?

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top