ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  pinhedz on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:56 am

Startled, the pinhed leaps to his feet:

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV

Post  pinhedz on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:00 am

The pinhed regards the man coolly and says:

pinhed -- "What we are about to undertake is of the utmost importance, extremely dangerous, and must be carried out in secrecy."

... pause ...

pinhed -- "I have to know what stuff you are made of." Suspect

... another pause ...

pinhed -- "We need a man who cannot be intimidated, cannot be tricked, and cannot be bought!" bounce

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:03 am

Watson -- "I happen to be one."

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:27 am

Anyone would think that Blue Moon was just idly noodling on Felix's banjo while on break, but all the while she was unobtrusively observing the whole scene:

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:46 am

Felix is taking his bathroom break.

Few men have seen his tattoo--although many women have:

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  felix on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:54 am

^ Embarassed cat lol!

felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:07 am

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Our trio of heros knew the game was afoot, and started making their plans to pursue Miss Panties' tour bus before she could pull off the heist of the century. But somehow the wine kept flowing and time got away from them.

At the last call, they were slumped over their table. drunken Then they heard Felix speak:

Felix -- "We're going with you."

pinhed -- "Oh no. Where we're going is no place for a couple of crazy kids." Shocked

Felix -- "Oh yes--we're going, all right."

pinhed -- "Where'd you get that idea?"

Felix -- "Because this is the place in the movie where we say 'We're going with you,' and then you say 'Oh no, you're not!' and then we say 'We're going with you, and that's all there is to it!' and then you say 'Not on your life!' and then ..."

Blue Moon -- "Can we depart first thing in the morning?" Smile

Mack -- "We? You're not going--that weren't never part of the deal. We're gonna be goin' up against tough hombres, the worst roughnecks in Nevada!" affraid

Blue Moon -- "I know all about 'tough hombres.' I've been on lots of prawn hunts; we work all day and then tell ghost stories at night--it's fun." Cool

Mack -- "Prawn hunt? This ain't no prawn hunt, missy, let me tell you!" Shocked

Blue Moon -- "It's the same idea as a prawn hunt. You're just trying to make your work sound harder than it is." bounce

Mack -- "It ain't no place for no little girl, and we're not takin' you, that's all there is to it!"

Blue Moon -- "They told me that you had grit, but all I've heard from you so far is talk. I know that you can drink whiskey and snore and spit and wallow in filth and bemoan your station--the rest has been bragadoccio."

Felix -- "Give it up Mack, this was settled a long time ago." Razz

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:04 am

On a peaceful little island off the coast of Mexico, Suze Rotolo and the rest of Woo's kids are gathering for the 2001 Father's day celebration. They are oblivious to the frantic maneuverings in progress between Las Vegas and the Nevada test site, as they lounge in hammocks and beach chairs, drinking mai tais and sampling Woo's latest hybrids.

Of course all of Woo's ATU friends were invited, and Eddie and Woo have been seen warming their toes on the beach while looking out over the ocean.

But not all of the ATU invitees will attend. Mack, the pinhed, Blue Moon and Felix obviously never got their invitations. Neutral Andy can't abandon Madame Rasetti during her time of distress. And LaRue is a captive to her obsession at the Hadron Collider at CERN--to her obsession with finding the Higgs Boson. geek

LaRue's e-mail response to the invitation was "Regret that I will not be able to attend--I am determined to find physical evidence of the Higgs Boson, even it it takes me until July 2012." bounce

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:48 am

Some music during Intermission:

How much more time until the film begins again?

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:09 am

woo wrote:

How much more time until the film begins again?

not sure about the film, but here are some snacks for while we wait.

tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:17 am

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:46 am

tutti frutti sounds like a good snack.

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:49 pm

and drinks

tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:19 am

Drug and alcohol use will leave your life shattered.

senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:50 am

That is flippin' wild! I think I like it. Shocked

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:49 am

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:48 am

Does anyone really know what this is about ?

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:30 pm

...it's about 65 pages so far.
That's all I know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:09 pm

So the actual content does not matter?

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Maybe it's written in code alien

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:00 pm

...and the content seems to matter to pinhedz.

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:54 pm

blue moon wrote:Maybe it's written in code alien
What does Scott Warmuth have to say about it ?

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:40 am

You say you know something is happening but you don't know what it is...

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top