Legal conundrums

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legal conundrums

Post   on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:04 am

So, this male-by-birth person is married with two children, but he underwent sex change procedures and is now a woman.

Now he is still married and living with his same family.

In a state that prohibits same-sex marriage, would his marriage still be legal? scratch

Join date : 1970-01-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum