ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  blue moon on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Pinz quietly muses, blissfully unaware of the effort involved in blowing enough gum to divert the Mexican Standoff ...

blue moon

Back to top Go down

Re: ATU--The Movie, EPISODE I (with epilogue part 1 and 2) -- and EPISODE II -- and EPISODE III -- and EPISODE IV -- and EPISODE V -- and EPISODE VI

Post  Doc Watson on Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Chewing of bubblegum is bad.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:37 am

affraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraid
Don't nobody make a move affraid affraid

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:47 am

I don't want to alarm anyone, but I believe in being forewarned:

"Methane is an asphyxiant and may displace oxygen in an enclosed space. Asphyxia may result if the oxygen concentration is reduced to below about 16% by displacement, as most people can tolerate a reduction from 21% to 16% without ill effects. The concentration of methane at which asphyxiation risk becomes significant is much higher than the 5–15% concentration in a flammable or explosive mixture. Possible health effects of breathing in methane at high concentrations, resulting in oxygen deficiency, are increased breathing and pulse rates, lack of muscular coordination, and emotional upset."

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:28 am

will masks be issued.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:53 pm

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

POP POP POPITY POPITY POP POPPA POPIT POP POP POP POPITY POP! bounce

The first 6 shots were from Pinhead's Colt 1911 trigger mechanism.  He aimed for Snarington's mid-section, while screaming "This is for that time in Montana, you swine!"

Pinhead's aim was true, but he didn't know that Snarington was wearing Ned's iron apron.  The bullets bounced off the iron, of course, but the momentum of the projectiles sent powerful shock waves through the metal.

[That could hurt for a long time.

The rest of the POP POP POPITY POPITY POP POPPA POPIT POP POP POP POPITY POP came from the other pistols at the party, all of which had the very latest COLT 1912 trigger mechanism (Paderewski's guests were always the first with the very latest king).

But the Colt 1912 had been designed by the pinhead to fire EXPLODING METHANE BALLOONS.  Razz

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:55 pm

As the party guests dropped unconscious all around him, Rev Watson calmly pulled on his gas mask.

It was right decent of Charlie Paddock to bring a few of these back from Europe. Smile

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:09 am

Good old Charlie (no kin to Woo), I figured he'd be the one to get us out of this. Smile 

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:29 pm

Will this be the worlds longest movie?

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:51 pm

I think Andy Warhol made longer movies.

But this one starts before WWI and continues until the present.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:06 am

It may only be my opinion then.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:17 am

A good production company could prune it down.

Hollywood squeezed "War And Peace," into two hours, and this project looks comparable.study

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:18 am

Maybe they could eliminate the "talky" parts.

Like all the windy business that Ned is likely to start spouting in the next few minutes.rabbit

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:41 am

But something important may be pruned.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:00 am

There's only one thing that's important right now--did everybody make it out of the banquet hall OK?Neutral

Thanks to Charlie Paddock's gas masks and Rev. Watson's quick thinking, there were no casualties from the gas attack.cheers

Richard Fitzgood and Bluebottle didn't even need gas masks, because they were used to playing at "Funky Butt" in New Orleans.

Basil and Los Tuyos were likewise immune to methane, having performed in similar joints.

Upstairs in the guest rooms, the party guests were spared the full force of the gas attack, but they soon had to escape from the outside 2nd story balconies, which can be awkward if you're not dressed and you have to move fast.

Dave Apollon pulled his undies back on as fast as he could (Dave was self-conscious about his appearance, being so short and all.  He was only 5'1").

Mae West didn't have time to make her self decent, but she always looked classy anyway.

Neva Malaby was getting a music lesson from Duke Kahanamoku, while Charlie Paddock watched.  They had to go over the balcony in a hurry.  Duke was the only one not embarrassed, because he never wore clothes anyway.

Amanda made it down OK--looking very fetching.  I'd won't show the pic of Feliks wearing nothing but Amanda's handcuffs, because I might get banned. Surprised silent

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:39 am

As for Ned and his posse, they had not left, no siree.  And Ned was looking very stylish, having dressed up special for the party. 

The guests exiting the front door bumped into Ned first:

Mack -- "You still here?"

Ned -- "I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm a'going to." Cool

Mack -- "Well I'm a'gonna blow your fool head off!"

Snarington -- "With a balloon pistol?"

The crowd from the 2nd floor started making their way around the estate to the front, and Ned saw he had a real audience--such as it was.  

Ned -- "Come gather 'round people, if your time to you is worth savin.' I got sumthin' to say, and I'm'a gonna tell it and speak it and think it and breathe it, and reflect from the mountain so all souls can see it."

Something in Ned's bearing and demeanor told the crowd that this was a person of substance with an important message. Or at least a songwriter with considerable potential.

It was quite a sight: 50 naked party guests gathered around Ned on the front lawn by the light over the front entrance to Paderewski's estate at 04:00 am:

Ned -- "Don't be a pawn in their game, my friends. The loser now will be later to win, for the times--well they just ain't like they used to be. It's like, the present now will later be past, things just kinda work out that way, don'cha know? bounce

Pinhead -- "Some of that seems a bit obvious." Rolling Eyes  

Ned -- "I'm just sayin' the order is rapidly fadin.' Your sons and your daughters are beyond your command, your old road is rapidly age'in.' Please get out of the new one if you can't lend your hand."

Mack -- "Who you telling' to git outta the road?"Suspect

Ned -- "This is your chance to join us. Ya know the first one now will later be last. The foes will rise with the sleep still in their eyes, then they'll raise their hands sayin' we'll meet all your demands. And like Goliath--ya know, in that bible story--they'll be conquered. Then we'll have a heckuva party."Very Happy

Pinhead -- "Are you fixin' to lead us on some kind of a crusade?"

Ned -- "Yes, my friends, a crusade for the warriors whose strength is not to fight, for the refugees on the unarmed road of flight, an' for each an' ev'ry underdog soldier in the night, for the rebel, the rake, luckless, the abandoned an' forsaked, for the outcast burnin' at the stake. And not only that, we'll be striking for the guardians and protectors of the mind."

Mack -- "Well if that ain't the biggest heap o' highfalutin' fooferaw I done ever heard!"

Ned -- "Any of you that are of a mind to, this is your chance to fight for what's right. We're heading' out there to where the people are many and their hands are all empty, where the pellets of poison are flooding their waters, where the home in the valley meets the damp dirty prison and the executioner's face is always well hidden. And not only that, hunger is ugly and souls are forgotten. You might say it's where black is the color and none is the number, figuratively speakin'."

Pinhead -- "Sounds like a tough row to hoe."

Ned -- "Don't blame me, I'm just the messenger."

Alice -- "But it sounds so romantic."flower

Ned -- "To you, death is romantic, ain't it?"

Pinhead -- "I hope this isn't another of them cockamamie 'Occupy-Wall-Street' schemes. Do you have a real plan, or just some foggy hair-brained vision?"Suspect

Ned -- "Well the way I see it, the poet an the painter is far behind his rightful time, so I sort'a use crazy whims and hair-brained ideas as my maps."geek

Pinhead -- "That's what I was afraid of."

Just then, up there in the sky they all saw a great bolt of lighting a'flashing followed by a loud clap of thunder (because light travels faster than sound).

Alice -- "Did we just gaze upon the chimes of freedom flashing?"flower

Ned -- "Whoa! Soon we'll all be drenched to the bone!"affraid

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  specialman on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:13 pm

very funny, Ned Laughing

specialman

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:13 am

Richard Fitzgood, being the youngest, had the best eyesite.

It was he that made the right call:

Richard -- "That's not lightening, it's Specialman--he just broke the sound barrier!" Shocked

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:26 pm

I think I missed something in this epic story.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Who would you choose to follow on a crusade--Ned or Specialman?

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:04 am

I know I should chose one , but is what they claim to be.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:37 am

It may well be that neither are what they claim to be.

I'm wondering which Rev. Watson will choose, he's a bit enigmatical.Suspect 

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:45 pm

Actually Rev Watson was my father, he was a minister of religion

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:53 pm

Los Tuyos was considering joining the followers of Ned the rabble rouser, but she saw that Specialman had landed just beyond a stand of trees, and she wanted to investigate:

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:55 pm

Take off the costume and show me who you are!

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top