You are being monitored- how do you feel about it?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: You are being monitored- how do you feel about it?

Post  pinhedz on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:51 pm

Yakima Canutt wrote:[i] ... THEY DELETED APPS AND GIFS AND MONKEYED AROUND.
Specifics, please--what were the apps and gifs, and how exactly did they "Monkey around?"

... and don't forget to cite your sources. bounce Suspect 

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:11 pm

I DONT HAVE TIME TO SUMMARIZE ALL PUBLIC RECORD MEMOS AND STATEMENTS ISSUED BY THE SIC, I AM VERY BUSY AND MY COMPANY IS VERY FAMOUS ... but know this- Diane Feinstein was the second to last person to see George Moscone alive, so she knows what's muy importante and what is mas y menos, and she doesn't have time for silly season, why dont you cite your sources, ( the Clandestine Enigma Bureau, aka CEB, again is it   Rolling Eyes )

yeah yeah it's all gambits in some larger turf war or some shit, who really fracking cares right

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:18 pm

YES PINENUTZ, WE KNOW YOU REALLY LIVE IN A COMFORTABLE VIRGINIA ENCLAVE BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY LIVED IN DC YOU WOULDN'T BE SETTING FOOT IN MOVIE THEATERS TO SEE THE LATEST DISNEY PICTURE BECAUSE THEATERS IN DC SMELL LIKE PEE

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:00 pm

^
Today's movie was at the Cinema Arts  , where tickets still cost only $8.50. Very Happy

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:08 pm

Yakima Canutt wrote:... why dont you cite your sources, ...
Transcript of Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Dianne Feinstein's detailed explanation of a conflict between the CIA and her committee on the Senate floor Tuesday.

Excerpts inform us as follows:

It was CIA's computer and CIA's content (including the apps and GIFs): "Per an exchange of letters in 2009, then-Vice Chairman Bond, then-Director Panetta and I agreed in an exchange of letters that the CIA was to provide a, quote, stand-alone computer system, end quote, with a, quote, network drive segregated from CIA networks, end quote"

Also, the CIA was supposed to make sure the computer didn't have anything extraneous in it. Feinstein acknowledges that the following was by mutual agreement: "In addition to demanding that the documents produced for the committee be reviewed at a CIA facility, the CIA also insisted on conducting a multi-layered review of every responsive document before providing the document to the committee. This was to ensure the CIA did not mistakenly provide documents unrelated to the CIA's detention and interrogation program or provide documents that the president could potentially claim to be covered by executive privilege."

Feinstein also acknowledges that her staff found, and made additional copies of, internal CIA documents that had been delivered to her by mistake: " … as part of its standard process for reviewing records the committee staff printed copies of the internal Panetta review and made electronic copies of the committee's computers at the facility. The staff did not rely on these internal Panetta review documents when drafting the final 6,300-page committee study. … We had agreed up front that our report didn't need to include this information and so we agreed to redact it from materials leaving the CIA's facility. Keeping with the spirit of the agreement, the portion of the internal Panetta review at the Hart Building in our safe has been redacted. It does not contain names of nonsupervisory CIA personnel or information identifying detention site locations."

So, even though she wasn't supposed to have that stuff in the first place--she is now irate because the owners removed the originals--after she had copied them.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:35 pm

^
One might suspect it's all gambits in some larger turf war. Suspect 

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:42 pm

BREAKING - CIA DIRECTOR ADMITS CIA NEEDS TO REVIEW THEIR PROCEDURES AND ADMITS THAT FEINSTEIN IS BENEFICIAL PATRIOT

"[the SIC] carry out their oversight responsibilities with great dedication and patriotism ... the CIA has benefited over the years from their leadership as well as their strong support for CIA programs and employees ... I expect the Committee will submit at least some portion of the report to the CIA for classification review, and, if that happens, CIA will carry out the review expeditiously. As I noted in a letter to the Committee last June, CIA must learn from the past and take immediate steps to prevent any shortcomings in Agency intelligence activities"

THIS IS A GREAT VICTORY FOR DIANA FEINSTEIN AND AMERICA. 
cheers     cheers    

abre tus ojos, ¿y si el búho sabio era verazmente la cabra bebé llorando en la noche lechosa?    lol!  lol!  lol! 

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:39 am

Here's what gets me about Dianne's tantrum:

She was supposed to conduct an independent, impartial, unbiased, objective review of a stack of CIA documents (6 million pages).

Which means that reading the earlier in-house review that Panetta did would be a no-no, because it could only taint her impartiality and independence.

So when her staff found that material from Panetta's in-house review had accidentally been loaded into the computer affraid (along with a total of 6 million pages), what did they do?

Not only did they go right ahead and read what they weren't supposed to, they made copies, both hard copies and electronic copies. Shocked 

So, CIA discovers their mistake and removes the documents that shouldn't have been there in the first place (note that Dianne still had, of course, all the source documents used for the Panetta review, so she still had everything she needed to do an independent review).

Now what? Does Dianne come clean and say "My bad, I shouldn't have been reading that stuff?"
No--she makes like a Senator and decides the best defense is a good offense, and screams "They spied on me!"  

So now they'll have to create a new panel to assess who was bad, when they were bad, and how bad were they.

Your tax dollars at work. Mad

Source: Transcript of Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Dianne Feinstein's detailed explanation of a conflict between the CIA and her committee on the Senate floor last Tuesday.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:08 pm

Cool 

you need left and right channels poppin for this cut to flash

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Yakima Canutt wrote:YES PINENUTZ, WE KNOW YOU REALLY LIVE IN A COMFORTABLE VIRGINIA ENCLAVE BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY LIVED IN DC YOU WOULDN'T BE SETTING FOOT IN MOVIE THEATERS TO SEE THE LATEST DISNEY PICTURE BECAUSE THEATERS IN DC SMELL LIKE PEE

The pinhead is going to get all literal again (but it's OK he's still chill Cool ).

There are some very well fortified enclaves, mostly in McLean, Virginia, but from what I've seen the enclaves have to be built from scratch on undeveloped farm land.

The problem with Vienna was that there was already a sort of a town already here:

And this place advertises that they "defined bar food:"

And here's proof (this was photographed on the premises Very Happy ):

So now they can still find space to build stuff like this (no pee allowed in the rest rooms) but they can't enclave it Razz :

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top