The Revenge of Zoe Yadira Saldaña Nazario

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Revenge of Zoe Yadira Saldaña Nazario

Post  pinhedz on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:45 pm

I expect I'll miss this movie--unless someone gives it a very strong recommendation:

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Zoe is green, Bradley Cooper is a coon, and Vin Diesel plays a tree who only knows three words, what more do you want, tis probab better than The Gugu Mbatha-Raw Menace at leest

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:26 pm

Alright, I'll think about it. study 

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:34 am

"It will pop your corn and leave you hungry for more."
- Detroit News

"An open fire hydrant of a summer movie: more fun than should be allowed in such hot weather."
-Philadelphia Inquirer

"The motley crew's repartee makes for comedy that's surprisingly consistent, yet freewheeling and sharp enough to pinball from Kevin Bacon to Jackson Pollock and back."
-Boston Globe

"it's nice to see a summer epic that takes itself so unseriously."
-Wall Street Journal

"What sounds like a strained miscalculation turns out to be one of the most shamelessly enjoyable pranks ever pulled by a multibillion-dollar entertainment conglomerate. This is what happens when blockbuster filmmaking sits on a whoopee cushion."
-Minneapolis Star-Tribune

"If you're old enough to remember when sci-fi and comic books were fun, 'Guardians of the Galaxy' will be your new favorite movie."
-St. Louis Post-Dispatch

"To see an expensive, big-studio movie freed from creative constraints and directorial cynicism is always a rare and wondrous experience. In a season of bloated indulgence, it's also fair to call it a marvel."
-New York Daily News

"Really, 'woo-hoo!' just about covers it."
-Arizona Republic

"The movie knows that junk art is still art, that no one is more in need of something to speak for them than the inarticulate - and with that it takes the secret pull of comic geekdom and elevates it to a kind of bittersweet, obsessive romanticism."
-Newark Star-Ledger (review by S. Witty, critic sacked by San Jose Mercury)

"If Marvel is trying (in the words of one of the soundtrack's pop gems) to get us 'hooked on a feeling,' its job is done."
-Dana Stevens of Slate Dot Com

"Yawn."
-San Francisco Chronicle

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:17 am

Best line from the trailer...

"I am a warrior--I do not dance." bounce 

All right, I give it a shot. geek

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:15 am

Zoe wrote:"I am a warrior--I do not dance." bounce

Warriors, as we well know, love to dance. bounce 

If Zoe refuses to dance, it can only be attributed to the usual insecurity complex that afflicts girl superheroes--super though they be.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:07 pm

The 36-year-old pregnant actress recently opened up about how she plans to balance mothering and Avatar 2 3D /Star Trek XIII.

“I know that we will work everything out. I have to say, I’m very lucky,” Zoe told EW. “The great thing is that all the producers and creators involved in the projects that I’ve done—Avatar, Star Trek, and Guardians—they’re very good people. So they’ve been very understanding, especially with what’s happening in my personal life. I’ve gotten nothing but support. To know that we are getting to that place where women can have that support from male driven workforces is—I have to say, it’s very inspiring.”

Zoe added, “And also, they don’t have a choice! I’m not going to rip my child off my tit to go work. And if I do that, then maybe you shouldn’t hire me because I am willing to sell anything. [Laughs, ha ha ha] It’s nature! Like, you just cannot do it. What kind of mother would I be? There’s no choice. It’s like, ‘What, you want me to leave my newborn so that I can work 16 hours on your set? He’s only a month old, are you out of your mind?’”

Rumour Bint sez ZD and Marco Prego are expecting jedi twins.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top