Jayz & Beyoncay : The 4eva Loving what Grows as Good & Long as Self-Replicating Nanitez

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jayz & Beyoncay : The 4eva Loving what Grows as Good & Long as Self-Replicating Nanitez

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Last edited by Yakima Canutt on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Re: Jayz & Beyoncay : The 4eva Loving what Grows as Good & Long as Self-Replicating Nanitez

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Braking Updating from Chuffington's Post: Feud continues tween "White House" Press Secretary Jay the Carney and business mogul/all-round entertaner Jay Zee over Zee's love and admiration for the Cuban peoples and Carney's challenge to Zee to rhyme something dope / illin' with "treasury" ... lovely bride Beyonsay stuck in the middle with glue? Only turning into the proper gnat-chunnel at the appropriate gnat-time will get you to the conclusion of "No Drama" Obama's staff drama, rama rama krishna hairy

Jay-Zee issues press release via his Cold Currency Counterz satlite radio network:

"Sasquatch, Godzilla, King Kong, Loch Ness, goblin, ghoul, a zombie with no conscience. Question: what do these things all have in common?

Conquer, stomp ya, stop your silly nonsense. Nonsense, none of you niggas know where the swamp is. None of you niggas have seen the carnage that I've seen. I still hear fiends scream in my dreams; murder, murder in black convertibles. I kill the block, I murder the avenues; I rape and pillage your village, women and children?

Everybody want to know what my Achilles heel is- love, I don't get enough of it. All I get is these vampires and blood suckers. All I see is these niggas I made millionaires milling about, spilling they feelings in the air. All I see is these fake fucks with no fangs trying to draw blood from my ice-cold veins. I smell a massacre!"

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Re: Jayz & Beyoncay : The 4eva Loving what Grows as Good & Long as Self-Replicating Nanitez

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Well Jay-Z titled his latest MAGNACARTA/RoSETTA STONE/FLYING FINISH by DICK FRANCIS/HOLY GRAIL and, hegh, not 2B outdone ... Kanye released his latest CD in a cleer plastic jewel case w/ no insert and fused his name w/ the name of Jesus to thereby create the name Yezus!  Shocked Surprised Shocked monkey afro monkey 

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:15 pm

^
Is that because of his persecutorz and calumniatorz? Neutral 

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:13 am

"So mommy best advice is to get on top of this. Have you ever had sex with a pharaoh? I put the pussy in a sarcophagus. Now she claiming I bruise her esophagus."

-Kanjesus West, triple esq.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:59 pm

THE GATSBY FILM MADE BY JAY-ZEE AND BOZ LEHRMAN LED TO SOME COLLABORATIONS BETWEEN BEYONSE AND BYRAN FERRY

Last edited by Yakima Canutt on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:01 am

http://fragg.me/video/snl-beyonce-justin-timberlake

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:12 pm

THEY SAY SOLANGE KNOWLS CUD NVR COMPETE W/ BYONSE KNOWLS SO SOLANGE TRIED TO GO MMORE NICHE AND DIPSTER STYLED. BUT NOW THEY ARE SAYING THE DIPSTERS, ESPECIALLY IN NYC HAVE CHANGED THEIR STYLE TO SOMETHING CALLED 'NORMCORE' WHERE THEY DRESS LIKE SLOBS AT AN INDOOR SHOPPING MALL IN MICHIGAN - KHAKIS OR OBAMA JEANS, UGLY WHITE JOGGING SHOES, GENERIC BASEBALL CAPS, AND FLEECES - THIS IS THE NEW BLEEDING-EDGE FASHION, NOT MAKING THIS UP AT ALLl

Last edited by Yakima Canutt on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:52 am

o gorsh, my brainpack is reeling from this ritenow ... Big Daddy Knowles told Tha Krunkast Media Service that J. Zee and Beeyons weren't really truthfully having marriage difficulties recently ... Big Daddy Knowles says the couple planted a fugazi balogna story in the promotional aether as a means to increase ticket sales for their MATRIMONEY World Tour

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:27 am

an honest mistake

http://www.thewrap.com/beyonce-rachael-ray-rachel-roy-lemonade/

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Wed May 18, 2016 12:06 pm

o skeetbuttle, I didn't want to believe, but impossible to deny any longer, o drat

http://www.sfgate.com/music/article/Review-A-scorned-Beyonc-brings-urgency-and-7520712.php

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top