Back to top Go down

Re: The Greatest Video Ever

Post  usеro on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:30 pm

I watched it to Iggy's China girl and yes, it looks better flower

usеro

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:38 pm

OK Im not gon lie, this video has force and dexterity, it cud even prehaps place in an open invatational freestyle modren rules judo tournament. But best ever? jus some food for Lot .... All of we, even prohaps thos sans all your base are belong to us, as responsibel internet users, must forevar be vigilant against hyperbole, exajerations, tall tails, bragadoccio, and bogus chipotles and also mole sauce recipes. If the detectives are watching the Breen... who is waching the detectives? Assuming the history (or shud I be saying herstory) defectives are busy fabricating a Yakima Canutt krill canteen ....

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  ... on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:13 pm

Last edited by ... on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  woo on Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:51 pm

user wrote:OK Im not gon lie, this video has force and dexterity, it cud even prehaps place in an open invatational freestyle modren rules judo tournament. But best ever? jus some food for Lot .... All of we, even prohaps thos sans all your base are belong to us, as responsibel internet users, must forevar be vigilant against hyperbole, exajerations, tall tails, bragadoccio, and bogus chipotles and also mole sauce recipes. If the detectives are watching the Breen... who is waching the detectives? Assuming the history (or shud I be saying herstory) defectives are busy fabricating a Yakima Canutt krill canteen ....

Enjoyed your response mr user. Thank you for popping my hyper boil. What I should have said is that it is the greatest video ever at that moment. Ha! I was searching youtube for some Dylan concert footage from SD...one that I went to. I love the fact that folks created a vid celebrating my city using a song by one of my favourite artist. I did watch the vid while listing to other songs like zombie otro did...San Diego Serenade is a sweet choice but it's not long enough.

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:37 pm

I probably shoulduv mentioned that Yakima Canutt's given name was Enos, not Yakima. Being from the Colfax Snake River Hills, he crusaded very forcefully for stunt-man rights and also stunt-animal rights ... ... to the tune of "Knights who Might Fatten" house remix ...

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top