Unsheathing the lecherous cross-handled sword of a ragged race: THE TEMPEST SESSIONS revealed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unsheathing the lecherous cross-handled sword of a ragged race: THE TEMPEST SESSIONS revealed

Post  Yakima Canutt on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:13 am

And we can learn thru careful studies of choice leaked boots that Dill-dawg finally takes the path untaken from the fomenty tumult of 1960s Ne York area... Dylan reimagines his past and asks what if instead of following Ginsbreg's lead, what if Dillon followed the leading of proto-fluxus minimalist composer/drone-ista and devout mormon marijuana vendor La Monte Young?!1? ... perhaps culminating in Dyllan himslef forced to be the supplicantt as he prostrates at the base of The Great Curve's Fourth Becoming during the Long Island Modren Composer Society's Sponsor Luncheon, Fellow Recital & Avant-Garden Party ... ... 1 1 ... 1 ... 1..1......11 . . ... .

WHOM GODS DESTROYY

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Re: Unsheathing the lecherous cross-handled sword of a ragged race: THE TEMPEST SESSIONS revealed

Post  pinhedz on Mon May 27, 2013 12:40 am

user wrote: ... choice leaked boots ...
Where would I be able to hear those "Choice Leaked Boots?"

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Unsheathing the lecherous cross-handled sword of a ragged race: THE TEMPEST SESSIONS revealed

Post  Yakima Canutt on Thu May 30, 2013 7:48 pm

I'm not sure if you are ready.  Know that there once was a note, pure and easy, playing so free like a breath rippling by. The note is eternal- I hear it, it sees me. Forever we blend and forever we die. I listened and I heard music in a word and words when she played her guitar. The noise that I was hearing was a million people cheering and a child flew past me riding in a star. But as people assemble, civilization is trying to find a new way to die. But, see, killing is really merely scene changing; all men are bored with other men's lies. Eesh, gas on a hillside, oil in the teacup- watch all the chords of life lose their joy. Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness. I guess the note that began all can also destroy?  scratch

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top