Play it again, Sam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Play it again, Sam

Post  pinhedz on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:01 am

Every time somebody brings up Casablanca, some wise guy has to say "Bogie doesn't say "Play it again, Sam.' " Rolling Eyes

Bergie -- "Play it once, Sam."

Bergie -- "Play it, Sam."

Bergie -- "Sing it, Sam."

Bogie -- "Play it!"

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Play it again, Sam

Post  pinhedz on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:03 am

There, I hope that takes care of that. bounce

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie on Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:17 am

Of all the message boards in all the cities in all the web, Pinz has to walk into mine....

eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  usero on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:48 pm

user wrote:

usero

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:50 pm

Get ready to have yall positronic matrices utterly inverted [and I aint jawing bout no scanning neutrino beam from yo granmammy's Remmler Arrary lol!]

J. TIBERIUS KIRK NEVER SAID "BEAM ME UP, SCOTTY."

SHERLOCK FOAMS NEVER SAID "ELEMENTARY, DEAR WATSONBERG."

ARCHIBALD "CARY GRANT" LEECHES NEVER SAID "JUDY JUDY JUDY."

OH I AM SORRY IF YOUR "REALITY" HAS JUST BEEN TURNED TO ASH... lol! YOU COULD ALWAYS CONSOUL YOUSELF BY CONSTRUCTING SCALE MINIATURE BIVOUACS OUT OF VIRTUAL BEER COASTERS. SNOOZEFLASH: IN SWAHILI, "JAMBO" MEANS HELLO. ALL THE WORDS YOU USE ARE MERELY ARBITRARY NONSENSE SOUNDS, PRECARIOUSLY JURY-RIGGING YOUR SPIRIT ANIMAL OVER THE ABYSS VIS A VIS A BALSA WOOD LATTICE OF SHODDY CRAFTSMANSHIP. lol!

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:09 pm

In many to most ways, "CASARBLANCAR" is a dry-run for "The Star War - Episode IV: Our New Hopes" in which Hans SOLO, after listening to jaunty saloon musics performed by amusing sub-hu-mans, utilizes "the loving triangle" memetrope to eventually overcome his selfish, cynical methodology and offer true support services to Rebelling Against Ignominious Space Invading Nazis ( R.A.I.S.I.N. )

George Lucas, who come from medium line of taciturn Modesto hardware & gardensware peddlers, dont have too many ideas, so he repeat this STORY ARC in Episode V, but this time round instead of vested smirking spice smuggler with biped dog copilot, in "Episode V : The Empire's Turn to Get the Upper Sith Hand Against R.A.I.S.I.N. (or: Achtung/Schnell- These Space Dicks Are Not Repeat Not Above Implementing Considerable Sith Lightning Against The Challenge of Their Rival" is been featuring suavely caped/coiffed/festooned Billy Dee Williams (with most advanced negro hairs-straightener product yet) as our Special Guest Star to be playing proprietor of Unlicensed Floating Tabbannic Gas Mining Facility Plus Lodgings & Amenities Featuring Labour Force of Irksome Snouted Dwarves & A Cyborg with Vaguely Creepy Head Implant. Billy Dee comes round to The Fold after being guit-tripped by Insurgent Commander Hans Solo and also choked by Hans Solos's trusty pup.

The best part of Episode V is when, atop the Bespin Cloud City Landing Platform, Billy Dee unleashes his Seduce-o-tron at Princess Fisher, and then like right after that Insurgent Commander Skywalkerstein's protocol robot-man introduces itself to Billy Dee and is all boasting of its functionality and Billy Dee totally ignores the protocol robot because he is like zero-ing on the Princess's half-jewish arse.

The second best part of Ep. V is after the chatty, anxious, gayish, British protocol robot gets totally taken apart by bored, chirping Snouted Dwarf Labourers at the Unlicensed Floating Tabbannic Gas Mining Facility & Leisure Retreat ... and like the robot is all in BBQ'd pieces on the floor, and Billy Dee comes in and he's all "Problem with your robots, ma damies?" And Hans Solos is all "no, no problem. why do you ask? Bored of bedding Lobots, Ugnaughts, and Converted Astromechs? LOL." That could be a Harrisonn Ford improvisation, because you know some of the more famed cinema quotings are non-scripted inventions by Harisson Ford -- the more noted examples being lines such as "I know, duh pshaw, over it" after Princess Fisher at the Carbonite Freezing Antechamber is like "Oh Cad-turned-Insurgent Officer Hans Solo, I totally love you soooo much OMG Smile"... and other madding crowd-pleezers including "Er situation normal, just a slight malfunction with the replicator after we entered the punchcode for chamomile tea .. er er everything's basically fine here .. thank you ... ... how are you? D'oh .. fiddlestickles and don rickles, wot a major space pickle" which is followed by Forrd doing the patented zut-alors grimace and then Hans Solos blows up the comm console with his phasing lazer blaster, and then he's all "Eh not really the most sparkling conversation in the quadrant anyhow... hey Space Luke, we're probably gonna have some company fairly soon, LOL, my bad, it's all good. No worries. Not. Dyn-OH-mite!!! Babar the Elephant or Barbara Bush, I don't give a pig which ... one of these days ... I'm gonna .. punch ... you ... in .. the .. mouth!" [followed by measured laughter and applause from live studio Burbank audience comprised of Clones of Jango Fett the Gunfighter & Finish Carpenter for Hiring]

Hariison Ford is half jew. So is Peter Sellars, I think. And Jake Maggie Gylllynhhal. Also Jason Segel from Brian Henson's "Muppets 2.0 : The New Brood but Still Made of Felt Mostly." Sammy Davis, Junior is 110% Jew. He converted after his eye got gouged out by a truck transporting Gothic-style department store accoutermentz. And then like Jerry Stiller or Eddie Cantor visited Sam in the clinic, and told Sam, "You know, Sam ... ... Jews, like The Negro, have been diddled around by the pale savviless goyim for too long. Too too long. Too too long long. The Jew was coerced by Pharaoh Sanders to construct THE $10,000 PYRAMID, just as The USA Negro was implored by Sessoms of Savannah Breeding Wench Farm & Temp Slave Staffing thereby to erect Universal Studios Theme Park, Orlando."

And Sammy D is all "well ... then ... it is destiny ... I have lost the eye of crude matter so as to receive the enchanted jew eye of questionable accounting practices and humour practices based on solid foundation of funny sounding words with ample consonants ... babysnakes alive ... I will become not just jew ... but ... KING OF THE JEWS .... that is if Frank says it's OK, he's already sore at me cuz of the 21 minute Westside Story Medley sung over only minimal Latin Percussions that I insisted on doing during The Tangiers Residency.

"LOST!" the timeprime program me from ABC Studios, also implemented the Hans-Rick-Dee Narrative Device, but in inferior capacity because the ABC trifecta was good-good-2-shoes Medical General Practitioner who was from some dumb 1990s Fox series about plucky orphans starting their own Hip-Hop Laundr-O-Mat, and the Hans Solos Archentype was a Male Model / Bingo Cheat from Alabama whose charactarr trait was dispensing increasingly outlandish and challenging to decipher Nick-Names to wards his Mystery Island Neighbours, and the chicly in the trifecta was this Canadian broad who got a few Moisture-izer telly adverts after LOST! but is now dwelling in Harry Shearer's semi-offishal WHERE ARE THEY NOW, I WONDER File ...

...and this Canuckanian skirt was cast in this role that which is sposed to be kinda sexxxxy and kinda koool and oh maybe she is really a hazardous convict ... who can get the fresh start on the Mystery Island ... or can she ... but oh it turns out she killed her father back in Peoria ... oh but her father beat the family pony ... ooo but the horse had rare congenital condition resulting in no nerve endings ... ououou but it does not matter as those antics are bad bad karmageddon ... oh but the horse was really from The Black Lodge ... ooo wait that's from a diffrant telly who, FALCONCREST, I beweeve

But anyweigh, with those character trates of the lady in the ABC sho's 'Loveydove Tricorner,' the suits act like it be OPPOSITE DAY and the suits cast this nerdy Saskatooner with slight Bugs the Bunny teeth, who refuses to learn how to pronounce words such as "about" in the korrect Yanqi stylee ... and you know any Canadian Dramatic Interpretorr worth half their rocksalt, such as like Shatner, Nielsen, Thicke, Plummer, Buble, Goulet, Trebec, Catrall ... well I mean they can pronounce "about" almost just as legitimate as authentic Amercans like such as Cloris Leachman or Harry Reasoner.

Therfore chew on this, Dr. Phil-a-holics Anonylouse: for the first third of his sizable champeened professional careering, Bill Shatner pronounced the word "sabotage" in manner unlike any mammal in the Terran System. Bill Shatner said "sabb-o-tadge" and was udderly adamant about this flourish (or mallerpropper).

Wait, what the shale-frac was I talking about? Chu, Toby Chu? Toby Wong, fracking Charlie Chan ... and Toby the Jap Adaptor I don't know what...eck ... mas y menos .. as dear dearer dearest Nannanah used to coo, 'any day without a Nabooian Gungan declaring he owes you a life debt ... is a good day ... as sure as there are stars in Sioux City ... as sure as purple is the fave color of both Samuel L.L. Jackson and Bernie Worrell etc.

Last edited by user on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  usеro on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:13 pm

don't know why no new members come here. Anything someone would type on google must be contained in user's posts, even if it's not what they were searching for

usеro

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Holmes said:

"Watson--this is elementary."

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:35 pm