I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this:

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this:

Post  Yakima Canutt on Mon May 05, 2014 4:39 pm

the Ultraliberal Cabal Kibbutz (UCK) likes to brag that they're the ones who brought you the 40 hour working week, but they don't always get it right ... for instance UCK tried to portray Trayvonius Martin as the second coming of Theo Huxtable, but there is compelling evidence that Tray-Tray's leisure activities including smoking kronic blunts while guzzling codeine syrups (aka SYZZURP) as preparation for krunkafonic Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) benders which would thereby serve as fodder for his InstaGram feed ...

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Fri May 09, 2014 9:15 am

Indeed, if you take out black-on-black homicide in the major cities from our so-called “blood-red streets” that Bloomberg and others claim as our emblem of “endemic gun violence” you find that something like three quarters of all gun murders disappear.

...Because our Black President won’t talk about it. Our liberal media won’t talk about it.

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Fri May 09, 2014 11:23 am

The next time liberals get indignant when we say they care more about criminals than the victims of crime, remember their hysterical weeping over Clayton Lockett. I refer, of course, to the vile rapist-murderer, whose execution last week is getting more press than Chris Christie's bridge scandal.

This week we will review some facts about the case that The New York Times edited out of its capacious articles on Lockett. This is the information that was not fit to print. Next week, we'll discuss the death penalty, with particular reference to Clayton Lockett.

The main category of facts you won't read about Lockett in the Times, or elsewhere in the NFM (Non-Fox Media), is what he did to his victims -- which is to say, his last four victims. It may surprise you to learn that Locket had a long felony record.

In 1999, Lockett and two confederates broke into Bobby Bornt's house to rob him. Bornt recognized Lockett as the man he had hired a few weeks earlier to cover a tattoo.

Lockett savagely beat Bornt for 15 minutes with a shotgun, as Bornt's 9-month old son wailed in the next room. The three men bound Bornt's hands together with duct tape and set about searching his home for something to steal. Indeed, Lockett pushed Bornt off the couch, complaining that he was bleeding too much into what he called "my couch."

About that time, Bornt's friend, Summer Hair, showed up to invite him to a party. The thieves pulled her inside, threw her against a wall and hit her, holding a gun to her head until she called her friend waiting in the truck outside, to tell her to come inside. That was Stephanie Neiman.

Stephanie walked in, and she, too, was beaten until she relinquished the keys to her truck. All three victims were locked in the bedroom with Bornt's infant child, while Lockett and Co. ransacked the home, pausing only to pull Hair out and gang-rape her. One of Lockett's crew orally sodomized her, then vaginally raped her. Lockett raped her vaginally, anally and orally.

Lockett directed one of his conspirators to steal a shovel from Bornt, loaded them all up in Bornt and Neiman's trucks and drove to a remote area. Lockett took Hair from one of the trucks and again raped her vaginally and orally. He returned her to the truck, where the third man forced her to perform oral sex on him.

...Lockett demanded that his victims promise not to tell the police what he had done. (He later told the police that he wanted to kill all three adult victims so his parole officer wouldn't find out he had left the county.) Bornt and Hair promised, but Stephanie would not, so he yanked her out of the truck and directed one of his confederates to start digging a grave.

Stephanie stood by the grave being dug for her for 20 minutes. Lockett shot her, but his gun jammed. So he walked back to the truck to fix it, listening to Stephanie cry, "Oh God! Please! Please!" The three men laughed at her. Then he returned and shot her again. But Stephanie was still breathing -- so Lockett told the others to bury her anyway. She coughed as dirt was heaped on her face. She was buried alive.

Lockett warned Bornt and Hair that they'd be murdered, too, if they went to the police, then drove them back to Bornt's house. Bornt and Hair reported the rapes, kidnapping and murder the next day. One of Lockett's accomplices quickly confessed and brought the cops to Stephanie's body. These facts are not contested by Lockett, who, as he wrote in a letter from prison, "told that fool" -- the district attorney -- "I did shoot that bitch."

All four adults who lived through the evening with Lockett "snitched" on him -- his two co-conspirators, as well as the two victims. (For this, he strove mightily from prison to orchestrate hits on all four of them -- letters that came in handy during his clemency appeal!)

A jury sentenced Lockett to death, but he lived for another 15 years after committing these savage crimes, during which time he was fed, housed and given medical treatment by the generous people of Oklahoma. In addition to plotting hits against the four witnesses against him, while in prison, Lockett repeatedly threatened guards, was caught with homemade weapons, destroyed prison property, and threw feces and urine at officers bringing him food.

When called to account for his attack on one prison guard, he explained, "F-ck this kangaroo court, next time it will be a knife." Four days later, he was caught with an 11-inch shank and 23-inch club in his cell. Another time, when a homemade shiv was found on Lockett, he told the officer, "You know that I could have stuck this in your f-cking heart."

Lockett was so violent that other prisoners refused to be housed in the same cell with him, even though they could be punished for their refusal.

In letters from prison, Lockett said that he planned to "put a bullet in" Bornt. He wrote to his aunt -- the mother of one of his accomplices -- warning her that his "homeboys" in prison are "waiting on him." Lockett also planned to kill his ex-girlfriend, of whom he said, "She was gone" (going to) "get done real, real bad! And she still is. Her ass better get the fucc out of Perry" (Oklahoma) "cause my little brother coming down here from San Diego and niggaz think I was crazy then wait till cuzz get here! He already on the run from New Orleans for murder."

New York Times editors may not have slept well after Lockett's execution, but Bornt, Hair and about a dozen other specific individuals surely did.

In letters to the under-sheriff, Lockett bragged about his gang affiliations, his previous crimes and his intention to murder Bornt and Hair. "Cuzz Im a California Hoover Crip!" he says. "We don't get down at all like these Hooverz from Oklahoma. Why you think so many niggaz beat cases out that way? Cause Im an assassin -- point blank!"

This is the murderer whose recent execution has thrown liberals into deep despair.

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Mon May 12, 2014 4:30 pm

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Tue May 13, 2014 6:37 am

I am still unaffiliated, but when I was a youngster I thought liberals were the best company.  Their visionary dreams were preposterously unrealistic, but they were so full of hope and noble ideals you had to love 'em. I love you  I love you  I love you 

But when they grew up and were assimilated into the establishment, they became close-minded and sanctimonious.

But the real puzzler is--they haven't got any smarter. scratch 

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Thu May 15, 2014 9:42 am

Immigration officials knowingly released dozens of murderers and thousands of drunken drivers back into the U.S. in 2013, according to Obama administration statistics that could undercut the president's argument that he is trying to focus on the most serious criminals in his immigration enforcement.

Among the 36,000 immigrants whom U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement released from custody last year there were 116 with convictions for homicide, 43 for negligent manslaughter, 14 for voluntary manslaughter and one with a conviction classified by ICE as "homicide-willful kill-public official-gun."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/12/feds-released-hundreds-immigrant-murderers-drunken/#ixzz31jSLe01G

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Thu May 15, 2014 7:56 pm

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Sat May 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Tue May 20, 2014 1:37 pm

Obama On Veterans’ Care In 2012: “We Will Not Rest… Until We Get This Right”

I wonder how many times Obama has golfed since he made this statement?

This month we learned of “hidden waiting lists at a growing number of veterans’ hospitals (seven so far) — wherein dozens of veterans died while waiting months for vital treatment, and the VA covered up the lengthy wait times.”

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Thu May 22, 2014 7:51 pm

House Sends Subpoena to Eric Holder on IRS Scandal, Big Three Nets Refuse to Report

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs#ixzz32QqbRKSO

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Fri May 23, 2014 4:54 pm

In a Month, TV News Gives Less Airtime to VA Scandal Than Christie Controversy Received in Four Days

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2014/05/22/month-tv-news-gives-less-airtime-va-scandal-christie-controversy-rec

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Sat May 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Speaking of hundred word sentences...this guy should remember that most people are not as educated as how he would wish them to be.

Many objective studies have indicated the host of problems on campuses today: the highly disproportionate number, by very large margins, of far leftist members of university faculty, and sometimes administration; raucous and highly active leftist student groups; one sided teaching if not indoctrination in class and in texts used in many of the social sciences and in history courses; a preponderance of radical campus guest speakers; the incessant activity of radical Islamic campus organizations.

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Mon May 26, 2014 12:32 pm

OMG, Old Mack, have you investigated the blood-pact made between U.C.K. and supposedly "moderate" jihadist groop C.A.I.R. ( b/c they care, Council on American Islamic Relations ) ... the Fabio marketing campaign for "I Cannot Believe It's Not Butter" has nothing on this duneboggle ...

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Thu May 29, 2014 9:37 am

Double Standard: NBC Hit Bush Visit to Afghanistan as a Stunt, Promotes Obama's Trip

Eight months before the 2006 midterm election, President Bush made a “surprise” visit to Afghanistan. On the March 1, 2006 edition of the Today show, hosts Katie Couric and Matt Lauer made sure to paint Bush’s visit as a publicity stunt due to his approval rating being at an “all-time low” and the controversy surrounding a bid by a United Arab Emirates-based company to run operations at various U.S. seaports. Couric touted it as an “important symbol.” Kelly O’Donnell cited the visit with all its baggage as a “difficult stretch for the president.”

At the time, the network insisted their viewers be absolutely clear about the president’s approval rating and scandals bedeviling his administration back at home. Not only that, Today's coverage included a guest who argued that it was simply impossible to “divorce how the war is going with the perception of how President Bush is doing as president.”

Fast-forward to 2014 with the barrage of scandals haunting President Obama including Benghazi, the IRS, continuing Obamacare woes, and of course most recently, the VA scandal. President Obama has had lower approval ratings but he is not incredibly popular and his party stands to face a drubbing in the November midterms. Yet the treatment by Today was wildly different.

On Monday’s Memorial Day edition of the Today Show, White House correspondent Kristen Welker lamented that the President’s surprise visit was “overshadowed” by the “looming VA scandal.” over B-roll of the President thanking the troops.

The segment included clips of veterans spending Memorial Day in Washington, D.C., some describing the VA scandal as a “systemic” problem that’s been going on forever and brushing it off as “we all make mistakes.”

The message was clear: President Obama is trying his darndest and ultimately it's not his fault that the VA is in such shambles. He's really trying his best to fix the "systemic" problem, after all. All that was missing was Juan Williams joining in to exclaim that the trip shows the president’s going “overboard” in his support for our troops!

What a difference eight years and a Democratic commander-in-chief makes when it comes to reporting.

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Fri May 30, 2014 5:17 pm

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri May 30, 2014 5:58 pm

unaffiliatedconservative wrote:liberals ... close-minded and sanctimonious.

But the real puzzler is--they haven't got any smarter. scratch 

Gnome Chumsky and others have traced the history of American Liberalism and clearly demonstrated it has been infected by Sneering Elitism from the get-go.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri May 30, 2014 6:04 pm

Which is part of the reason it was so easy for the Republicans to swipe The White Working Man vote away from the 'Crats during the Reagan Revolution.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri May 30, 2014 6:09 pm

this gives good insight into the political discourse of San Francisco :

http://blog.sfgate.com/nov05election/2014/05/29/house-republicans-dine-on-junk-food/

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Sat May 31, 2014 8:09 pm

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:56 am

Yakima Canutt wrote: ... unaffiliatedconservative ...
Here's how the pinhed sees it: the terms "conservative" and "liberal" both come with a rule book or bible, which stipulates that if you doubt one of the precepts you must carry all of the baggage belonging to the other side--if you dare to doubt that CO2 is cooking the planet, you must like Rush Limbaugh (whoever he is), and you are no doubt a tea-party-voting creationist racist Nazi as well.

This means that there is no freedom of thought for either side--you must choose one package or the other, and swallow it whole.

The pinhed refuses to be denied freedom of thought. bounce

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:05 am

Yakima Canutt wrote:Gnome Chumsky and others have traced the history of American Liberalism and clearly demonstrated it has been infected by Sneering Elitism from the get-go.

"Student protesters have contempt for working people."
-- Jane Fonda

... that made me hope that Jane might be salvageable, which meant a lot to me at the time, because she was so fetching in Cat Ballou and KluteI love you I love you I love you

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:25 pm

"In terms of responsibility, as I've said before, this is my administration; I always take responsibility for whatever happens, and this is an area that I have a particular concern with," Obama said, according to a transcript of the remarks published by The Washington Post.

Then he declared: "This predates my presidency."

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:36 pm

But one thing is for certain: the White House has used this to successfully shift the media’s attention away from Obama’s mishandling of the recent Veterans Affairs scandal.

http://www.infowars.com/sgt-bergdahl-an-intelligence-asset-endangered-by-obamas-cia-blunder/

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:40 pm

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:41 pm

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:35 pm