I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this:

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I'd like to read one of Harmonica Alberts 100 word sentences on this:

Post  Old Mack on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:46 am

68,000 illegal aliens with criminal records caught and released

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/30/border-agents-catch-and-release-most-illegal-immig/

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:52 pm

I love when Mister Albert use to accuse the REPUBS of being corrupt !

Former Rep. Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky (D-PA), is under fire for reportedly enriching herself from her taxpayer-funded charity–years after she left Congress.

Margolies, who is attempting to regain her PA-13 seat and is the frontrunner in the May 20 Democratic primary, established the nonprofit Women's Campaign International (WCI) "in 1998 with the goal of helping women get elected to office in foreign countries" and paid herself a "$1,000-a-week salary to start."

That changed, though, when the charity secured a $600,000 grant from the Clinton Administration's U.S. Agency for International Development, according to reports, and she was facing a myriad of personal problems. Her then-husband, former Rep. Ed Mezvinsky (D-IA), was "indicted for fraud and bound for prison," and she had to file for bankruptcy protection.

The Huffington Post reported that Margolies then decided to double "her own salary as head of a small, largely taxpayer-funded charity into the six figures, attempted to have the charity renovate and lease a mansion in which she would live, billed the charity for her automobile lease and other expenses, and required charity staff to assist with her other responsibilities as a faculty member at a local university."

To make matters worse, Margolis was the chairman of the board of the charity for the first three years of its existence and, "On Dec. 9, 2001, Margolies, as chairman, convened a meeting of WCI's board to discuss salary." According to minutes the Huffington Post obtained of that meeting:

The Chairman ... noted that the salaries of certain members of the staff would be increased to a normalized level when the Corporation received certain pending grants. She also explained that her salary, which is currently $1,000 per week, would increase to $114,000 per year at that time, and the Board voted unanimously to approve that salary at that time.

Fredrica Friedman and her husband, Stephen Friedman, were the only board members during those years even though, as the Huffington Post notes, "nonprofit watchdogs consistently warn charities that a husband and wife should not both serve on a board." Furthermore, the charity reportedly leased a car for Margolies until 2006, and her salary was as high as $164,000 in 2011–even though the median salary for CEOs of charities with budgets from $1 million to $2.5 million is $94,924, according to data from a group that tracks nonprofits.

Five years before Clinton's USAID awarded her charity with a $600,000 grant, Margolies-Mezvinsky broke her promise to her constituents that she would not vote for new taxes in order to vote for President Bill Clinton's budget in 1993, which raised taxes on the middle class. As she was casting the deciding vote, she was jeered with chants of, "Nah Nah Nah, Nah Nah Nah, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye."

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:17 pm

NSA performed warrantless searches on Americans' calls and emails

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/01/nsa-surveillance-loophole-americans-data

US intelligence chiefs have confirmed that the National Security Agency has used a "back door" in surveillance law to perform warrantless searches on Americans’ communications. The NSA's collection programs are ostensibly targeted at foreigners, but in August the Guardian revealed a secret rule change allowing NSA analysts to search for Americans' details within the databases.

Now, in a letter to Senator Ron Wyden, an Oregon Democrat on the intelligence committee, the director of national intelligence, James Clapper, has confirmed the use of this legal authority to search for data related to “US persons”. “There have been queries, using US person identifiers, of communications lawfully acquired to obtain foreign intelligence targeting non-US persons reasonably believed to be located outside the United States,” Clapper wrote in the letter, which has been obtained by the Guardian.

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:02 pm

Federal agents who convinced mentally disabled people to commit crimes and then arrested them may have done so because they didn't realize the people they were targeting had special needs, according to Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Director Todd Jones.

"We do not target the developmentally disabled," Jones told House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa, R-Calif., adding that ATF learned of that the people were disabled as "the result of defense pleadings" in court.

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:05 pm

White Driver Stops After Accidentally Hitting Black Kid,
Mob of People Who Could Be Obama’s Sons
Beat Him Nearly To Death, Rob Him…

http://weaselzippers.us/181662-detroit-white-driver-stops-after-accidentally-hitting-black-kid-mob-of-people-who-could-be-obamas-sons-beat-him-nearly-to-death-rob-him/

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:22 pm

Another Former Gitmo Detainee Returns To Battlefield, Killed Leading Jihadist Group In Syria

http://weaselzippers.us/181731-another-former-gitmo-detainee-returns-to-battlefield-killed-leading-jihadist-group-in-syria/

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:58 pm

If Obama had another son besides Trayvon, he'd look like 16-year-old Simeon Adams, the alleged killer of the 24 Nathan Trapuzzano. Adams is alleged to have shot him when Nathan reached for his shoes after Adams and his accomplice, known as 'Duh-Duh', made him strip.

'White man tried to tussle with me so I shot him.

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:38 pm

I always wonder who this person is BUT she reminds me of Mister Albert:

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:51 pm

Just think if Team Bush did this...Mister Albert would be so pissed off...he'd go out and mug a old guy that was hanging out in front of the NYC Republican Club:

(CNSNews.com) -- Two federal judges on the U.S. Sentencing Commission said Thursday that
Attorney General Eric Holder stepped "outside the legal system" and exceeded the authority of the executive branch by sending "improper instruction" to federal prosecutors to reduce drug sentences before they were officially approved by either the commission or Congress.

"I have been surprised at the attorney general's steps taken to proceed with this reduction outside of the legal system set up and established by the Sentencing Reform Act of 1984," Judge Ricardo Hinojosa, the commission's vice chair, said during a public hearing in the Thurgood Marshall Federal Judiciary Building in Washington.

"As you all know, the commission in the act is given the authority to promulgate and amend guidelines on a yearly basis. And in the act itself, Congress has preserved its right to reject any potential promulgation of, or amendment to, any guidelines made by the commission itself after the commission has acted.

You'd think as smart as he is, he would understand he has to answer to the law and Congress and can not just do want he wants. Eric Holder doesn't care about the ripple effect victims of crime all he cares about is the ultraliberal agenda.

Read the rest of the lengthy article about Holder lying and abusing his power

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/judges-law-provides-executive-no-authority-cut-drug-sentences

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:08 am

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:41 pm

Old Mack wrote:
^
I think the correct term is (or used to be) "reverse racism," which longjohn explained is different, because its payback. 

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:13 am

you maintain Putin is simply practicing shrewd real realpolitik, but Brooks suggests there is also a particular strain of Russian eschatology at work

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:04 am

Yakima Canutt wrote:you maintain Putin is simply practicing shrewd real realpolitik, but Brooks suggests there is also a particular strain of Russian eschatology at work
Yes--there's that, too. 

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:04 am

just the otter day i was thinking about A. N. Trunov, "Poniatiia krestian Orlovskoi gubernii o prirode fizicheskoi i dukhovnoi" [The ideas of the peasants of Orel Provence about physical and spiritual nature], Zapiski imperatorskogo russkogo geograficheskago obshchestva po otdeleniiu etnografii, t. II, 1869, p. 41-42; M. A. Ivanitskii, "Materialy po etnografii Vologodskoi gubernii" [Materials on the ethnography of Vologda Provence], Izvestiia obshchestva liubitelei estestvoznaniia, antropologii i etnografii, t. 69: "Trudy etnograficheskogo otdela" t. 11, vyp. 1 (Sbornik svedenii dlia izucheniia byta krestianskogo naseleniia Rossii, vyp.II, pod red. N. Kharuzina), Moscow, 1890, p. 118; P. L. Iudin, "K istorii russkogo raskola" [Toward the history of the Russian schism], Russkaia Starina, 1894, no. 1, p. 182-86; M. Dikarev, "Tolki naroda" (Antikhrist – Myshiny tsar – Gadiuki) [Hearsay of the people (Antichrist – Mouse tsar – Vipers], Etnograficheskoe obozrenie, kn. XXIV, 1895, no.1, p. 125; M. Dikarev, "Tolki Naroda v 1895 g." [Hearsay of the people in 1895], Etnograficheskoe obozrenie, kn. XXVIII, 1896, no.1, p. 144-46; M. Dikarev, "Tolki naroda v 1899 godu" [Hearsay of the people in 1899], Etnograficheskoe obozrenie, kn. XLIV, 1900, no.1; D. N. Ushakov, "Materialy po narodnym verovaniiam velikorussov" [Materials on the folk beliefs of the Great-Russians], Etnograficheskoe obozrenie, kn.XXIX–XXX, 1896, no.2-3, p. 196; V. G. Suvorov, "Religiozno-narodnye poveria i skazania (Zapisany v Kaliazinskom uezde Tverskoi gubernii)" [Religious folk beliefs and legends (Recorded in the Kaliazin district of Tver Provence]," Zhivaia Starina, 1899, vyp. III, p. 394; A. I. Ivanov, "Verovaniia krestian Orlovskoi gubernii" [Beliefs of the peasants of Orel Provence], Etnograficheskoe obozrenie, kn.XLVII, 1900, no.4, p. 70; V. Smirnov, "Otnoshenie derevni k voine" [The attitude of the village toward the war], Kostromskaia derevnia v pervoe vremia voiny (Trudy Kostromskogo nauchnogo obshchestva po izucheniiu mestnogo kraia, vyp. V), Kostroma, 1916, p. 123-24; Iv. Kostolovskii, "Narodnye poveria zhitelei Iaroslavskogo kraia" [Folk beliefs of the residents of the Iaroslavl’ land], Zhivaia starina, 1916, prilozheniie no. 5, p. 40-47; N. E. Mazalova, "Narodnaia meditsyna lokalnykh grupp Russkogo Severa" [Folk medicine of the local groups of the Russian North], Russkii Sever: K probleme lokalnykh grupp, red. T. A. Bernshtam, St. Petersburg, 1995, p. 94; Nizhegorodskie khristianskie legendy (Nizhnii Novgorod Christian legends], Sost., vstup. st. i komm Iu. M. Shevarenkovoi, Nizhnii Novgorod, 1998, p. 49-50; A. V. Tarabukina, "Eskhatologicheskie rasskazy ‘tserkovnykh liudei’" [Eschatological stories of church people], Antropologiia religioznosti (Almanakh "Kanun," vyp.4), St. Petersburg, 1998, p. 397-454; M. N . Vlasova, Russkie sueveriia: Entsiklopedicheskii slovar [Russian superstitions: Encyclopedic dictionary], St. Petersburg, 1998, p. 16-22; M. N. Vlasova, "Tolki krestian o komete 1899 goda" [Hearsay of the peasants about the comet of 1899], Antropologiia religioznosti (Almanakh "Kanun," vyp. 4), St. Petersburg, 1998, p. 386-96; "Sviashchennoe pisanie v narodnykh pereskazakh" [Holy scripture in folk paraphrases], predislovie E.V. Kuleshova, podgotovka teksktov E. Dankovoi i K Maslinskogo, Zhivaia Starina, 1999, no. 2, p. 45; V.V. Shevelev, "Kon-kamen" [The horse-stone], Zhivaia Starina, 1999, no. 2, p. 49.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:41 pm

^
Yes, the interconnectivity is inescapable.  

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Is that the liner notes for the equivalent of the great Russian artists Highway 61 Revisited ?

Which was the posters @ ER that said America was such a disgraceful place ?

His name is on the tip of my tongue...I just can't think of it !

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:04 pm

Another page from the if this was George Bush file !

A Veterans Affairs official accused of keeping double books to hide the fact that dozens of veterans died awaiting care previously ran a Washington state VA facility that allegedly fudged suicide numbers, FoxNews.com has learned.

Sharon Helman, director of the Phoenix Veterans Affairs Health Care system, is accused with other management officials of keeping a fake waiting list that made it appear sick veterans were being treated in a timely manner -- while hiding the real list that showed up to 1,600 sick veterans were waiting months to see a physician. Rep. Jeff Miller, R-Fla., chairman of the House Committee on Veterans Affairs, said investigators have evidence that two sets of records were kept by the facility to conceal the lengthy delays in care.

She got a bonus for her efforts. I can't help but wonder did she get any blood on BHOs hands !

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:04 am

This reminds me of a Monty Python skit:

When asked by Loesch why her group is employing armed security, Erika Soto Lamb, Communication Director for Everytown for Gun Safety said, We have armed security because other people on your side of the debate threaten our lives. I wish it werent the case, but it is.

In other words they see the necessity for them to have firearms but not the necessity of citizens having guns in the house, even tho sometimes these same citizens live great distances from the closes Law Enforcement Officer who can respond to a emergency where minutes even sometimes seconds might county.

OH, THE HYPORCICY !

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:51 am

How ultraliberals think: Liberals=passionate, Republicans=terrorist.

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  pinhedz on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:04 am

Old Mack wrote:[size=16]This reminds me of a Monty Python skit:

When asked by Loesch why her group is employing armed security, Erika Soto Lamb, Communication Director for Everytown for Gun Safety said, We have armed security because other people on your side of the debate threaten our lives. I wish it werent the case, but it is.

I am reminded of the time a strict gun-control advocate shot an unarmed teenager with an illegal handgun. Shocked 

I remember him saying "I'll do whatever i have to do to protect my family!"  

"[Carl] Rowan gained public notoriety on June 14, 1988, when he shot an unarmed teenage trespasser, Neil Smith, who was on his property illegally. "The interloper was a near-naked teenager who had been skinny-dipping with friends in Rowan's pool, and the columnist's weapon was an unregistered, and thus illegal, .22 caliber pistol."

From People Magazine: "When Rowan heard the police arrive, he stepped outside to let them in. It was then, he says, that he was confronted by "a tall man who was smoking something that I absolutely was sure was marijuana." Rowan says he repeatedly warned the intruder that he was armed and would shoot. "My first words were: 'Freeze! Stay where you are!' " says Rowan. "Then I said, 'I have a gun.' " Rowan says the man kept coming and that he finally felt forced to shoot in self-defense. He says he aimed at the intruder's feet but hit him in the wrist when the man lunged forward.

The intruder, Chevy Chase, Md., teenager Benjamin Smith, 18, tells a different story. "I was in my underwear," he told a radio interviewer. "I just climbed out of the pool. It was pretty innocent. I never spoke with him. He just shot me and closed the door and went back hiding in his house. I mean, I guess I was trespassing. But that's no reason to shoot a person, is it? For swimming in their pool?"

Rowan was charged for firing a gun that he did not legally own. Rowan was arrested and tried. During the trial, he argued that he had the right to use whatever means necessary to protect himself and his family. He also said the pistol he used was exempt from the District's handgun prohibition law because it belonged to his older son, a former FBI agent. He was called out for hypocrisy, since Rowan was a strict gun control advocate. In a 1981 column, he advocated "a law that says anyone found in possession of a handgun except a legitimate officer of the law goes to jail—period." In 1985, he called for "A complete and universal federal ban on the sale, manufacture, importation and possession of handguns (except for authorized police and military personnel). Private gun ownership had been illegal in the District of Columbia since 1976 and the facts of the case were the talk of the town for many days.

Rowan was tried but the jury was deadlocked; the judge declared a mistrial and he was never retried. In his autobiography, Rowan said he still favors gun control, but admits being vulnerable to a charge of hypocrisy.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Fri May 02, 2014 4:23 am

OH, THE HYPORCICY !

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Fri May 02, 2014 4:31 am

Charlie Savage: Is there any executive power the Bush administration has claimed or exercised that you think is unconstitutional?

Barack Obama: Warrantless surveillance of American citizens, in defiance of FISA, is unlawful and unconstitutional.

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Fri May 02, 2014 1:59 pm

Ultraliberal agenda driven NBC, CBS Ignore Congressional Hearing on Benghazi; ABC Gives It Only 46 Seconds

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs#ixzz30WV0s4Be

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Mon May 05, 2014 12:18 pm

This week’s sob story involves the slow death in Oklahoma of a black man (Clayton Lockett) who raped, beat, tortured, twice shot, and buried alive a white woman, something Obama is trying to fan into another of his misguided Gates-Trayvon type fairytales of injustice.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/05/a_vocal_segment_of_the_right.html

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top