Re: The Everloving Roddenberry Bush

Post  woo on Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:52 am

Last edited by woo on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

woo

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:20 pm

Yakima Canutt wrote:"you probably can skip the first two seasons"

but can be grateful for horrible episode "THE CHILD," Yak ... if they didn't have those old 1970s scripts lying around from the aborted PHASE II, it is quite possible that TNG could've been cancelled during the writers strike

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:37 pm

The one question I get probably more than any other these days – outside of “When will the unaltered Star Wars be released on Blu-ray?” – is this: “Will CBS keep releasing remastered Star Trek series on Blu-ray, including Deep Space Nine and Voyager?” I get this question in one form or another at least several times a week. And the answer is simple: Maybe. I’ll explain in a minute. But the second part of the question is often this: “What can I do to convince CBS to remaster Deep Space Nine for Blu-ray?” That I can answer very definitively.

Here’s the thing. CBS wants to do Deep Space Nine. They really do. And they would love to move on to Voyager and maybe even The Animated Series eventually as well. Do I have inside information on this? Yes, I do. I’ve been to CBS myself, I’ve spoken to a lot of the people doing the work, and I’ve spoken candidly with the decision-makers who would and could green-light these projects. And while I can’t reveal the details of what was seen and discussed in those meetings, I can give you a truthful sense of what’s going on.

Now, there are a lot of people who thought that remastering The Original Series wasn’t going to be possible – that it would be too expensive, too difficult, too impractical. It was thought that no studio in their right mind would be willing to invest the time, effort, and capitol needed to make it happen. And believe me, that investment was substantial. But CBS did. They did their research, ran the numbers, assembled a first-rate team of people dedicated to only that project… and took a risk. It worked. The Original Series was remastered successfully, it was popular with fans and it sold very well on Blu-ray. On the strength of those results, CBS looked at the possibility of continuing on to The Next Generation. Knowing they already had a now-experienced team in place to do the work, they crunched the numbers, and it made sense. They went forward with the project, committing not only to the remastering but also to exhaustively documenting the ins and outs of the series with all new bonus features produced by Roger Lay, Jr. and Robert Meyer Burnett, to whom Trek fans owe a huge debt of gratitude for their fine work. And oh by the way, CBS did the same thing with Enterprise, which was somewhat easier a project given that it had already been finished in HD for its original broadcast run.

Quick side note: Many fans have asked us why CBS releases the full season sets of TNG, but also releases stand-alone discs of the cliffhanger finale episodes presented as a movie with unique extras. The basic answer is that the original Taste of The Next Generation sampler disc was very successful. And CBS recognized that there might be some more casual fans that would be unlikely to purchase full seasons of the show on Blu-ray… but they might take a chance on the best cliffhanger episodes. So releasing those as stand-alone discs gives the more casual fans a Blu-ray product to try. And if they end up really liking what they see… who knows? Maybe they’ll start buying the whole show.

In any case, CBS has now basically completed their work on TNG, with the final season set to be released on Blu-ray on December 2nd. So naturally, Deep Space Nine fans want to know, is their favorite Trek series next? Again, the answer is maybe. The problem is, it’s a little bit more of a risk than The Original Series and The Next Generation remastered projects have been. For one thing, those earlier shows are more popular than Deep Space Nine and Voyager among Trek fans. CBS is certainly aware that Deep Space Nine has a very loyal following, but is that following large enough that the studio can sell enough Blu-ray sets to make a remastering effort practical? Then there’s the difficulty. As many of you know, during Deep Space Nine’s production run, the visual effects industry began to transition to digital and CG. That means that for the later seasons of the show, which featured dramatic and complex space battles, there isn’t actual film to scan for those shots. CBS will have to completely rebuild those VFX shots almost from scratch with all-new high-def CG. As you can imagine, that’s going to require more time and effort, not to mention a greater financial investment. This is a business, of course, so in order for CBS to recoup that greater investment they naturally have to sell more Blu-rays. But they don’t know if that’s going to happen, so it’s more of a gamble up front – a bit of a catch-22 situation. What they can do, however, is look at previous sales of Deep Space Nine on DVD… and, more importantly, look at the current sales of The Original Series, The Next Generation, and Enterprise on Blu-ray. And that’s how they’re going to make the decision.

A lot of readers who e-mail me wonder if signing some kind of petition will help convince CBS to do Deep Space Nine on Blu-ray. And the honest answer is: No, not really. The reason is that while fans might be willing to sign a petition, that often doesn’t translate into action. Let me give you an example.

Several years ago, I was at an industry Blu-ray event and I happened to have a nice conversation with Universal Studios Home Entertainment president Craig Kornblau about Blu-ray. Naturally, being who I am, one of the things I asked him about was the possibility of Universal releasing the Classic Monsters films on Blu-ray. Craig’s response surprised me. He basically told me that while fans always say they want more Classic Monsters titles on disc, they don’t actually show up to buy them in strong numbers when Universal releases them. So to debut the films on Blu-ray would be a big financial risk on the studio’s part, with little certainty that it might pay off. My suggestion then was that Universal should put all of the big Classic Monsters films in one Blu-ray box set, released in time for Halloween, so that fans could get the classics all in one shot. Craig suddenly got excited about that idea, and a year later that’s exactly what happened. I certainly hope they’ve done very well on Blu-ray, because I’d personally love to see a follow-up Blu-ray box set featuring all of the Classic Monster sequel films. In any case, the point to the story is: Fans often say they want to buy a product, but then when the actual product is released… they don’t. The fans might have all kinds of reasons for not buying, each very valid and justified in their minds. But, like it or not, the lesson the studio learns from this experience is that it’s just not worth taking risks on similar products in the future. Ultimately, the fans lose out.

Petitions aside, social media does have a big impact on the powers that be these days. Are you a Trek fan? Here’s a suggestion: Go on your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages and post a picture of yourself holding some of the TNG, TOS and Enterprise Blu-rays sets you already own. Get all your friends to do the same. Spread the word. Tag your posts with: #ds9onblurayplease

Which brings me back to CBS. CBS is willing to take risks – they’ve proven it. I know that CBS wants to do Deep Space Nine. I know that they’re crunching the numbers like crazy, trying to find a way to make the risk worth taking. I know that they’re also looking ahead to 2016, which is the 50th anniversary of the Star Trek franchise. They want to make it happen. From a technical standpoint, it can happen. I believe there’s a very good chance it could happen. So what can fans do to encourage them?

Straight up, the single best and most effective thing that Star Trek fans can do to convince CBS to go forward with Deep Space Nine, The Animated Series, and maybe even Voyager remastered on Blu-ray… is to buy the seasons of The Original Series, The Next Generation, and Enterprise that CBS has already released on Blu-ray.

Seriously, that’s it. It’s that simple. If CBS can point to strong sales numbers of its existing Trek TV releases on Blu-ray, the decision to keep releasing Trek TV series on Blu-ray becomes really easy for them to make. So if you’re a Star Trek fan, show the studio that you’ll buy future Blu-rays by buying the existing ones. Wait for a sale if you must, get a good deal of course, but you really have to put your money where your mouth is. That might seem simple, it might seem obvious, but that’s the straight-up honest truth… and that’s what we try always to give you here.

I‘d also add that if you’re a Star Trek fan who’s never really seen Deep Space Nine, or maybe you tried it back in the day but gave up on it, you should give the show a second look on DVD or Netflix. Good old Geoff Kleist, has this to say about it:

“Deep Space Nine is the precursor of the modern network serialized show. Creators like Ron Moore (Battlestar Galactica), Jane Espenson (Buffy, Firefly), and Bryan Fuller (Dead Like Me, Hannibal) all cut their teeth, and learned the craft of telling serialized stories, on Deep Space Nine. DS9 was also one of the first shows to do serialized storytelling in primetime, with the last three seasons encompassing a massive interstellar war, and the last ten episodes building to the most epic conclusions of any sci-fi show I’ve ever seen. A lot of people gave up on DS9 early on (when there was a run of episodes that weren’t so good), but those of us who stuck with the show know that it became an amazing program whose dynamic lighting, detailed standing sets, and epic space battles are tailor-made for Blu-ray.

The following is my patented list of “required viewing” episodes from the first two seasons:

Season One – The Emissary, A Man Alone, Dax, Nagus, Vortex, Battle Lines, Duet, In the Hands of the Prophets

Season Two – Rules of Acquisition, Blood Oath, The Maquis: Parts 1 & 2, The Wire, Crossover, The Collaborator, Tribunal, The Jem’hadar

Watch those (and skip the others if you need to) and I’ll be surprised if you don’t become a fan of Deep Space Nine and continue on from these on your own.”

So there you go. As Captain Picard would say: “Engage!”

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:47 pm

it was certainly influential, but as to the mention of those who "cut their teeth," - Jane Espenson wrote just a single DS9 episode, and Bryan Fuller was a Voyager guy. Though Fuller received story credit on DS9 episodes "The Darkness and the Light" and "Empok Nor"

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:04 am

"Empok Nor" - is that the spooky, desolate version of the Terok Nor station - so they could save money on extras and lighting?

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:08 am

Laughing

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:53 am

Geoff wrote:The following is my patented list of “required viewing” episodes from the first two seasons:

Season Two – Rules of Acquisition, Blood Oath, The Maquis: Parts 1 & 2, The Wire, Crossover, The Collaborator, Tribunal, The Jem’hada

Yes, "Rules of Acquisition" is noteworthy for containing the first mention of THE DOMINION and establishing the Ferengi Rules of A., but it's not that great of an episode, being mainly a rehash of Barbara Streisand's YENTL.

A much better episode you have omitted from the required viewing list is NECESSARY EVIL, which is one of the best FILM NOIR style episodes done in the franchise, and ALSO contains signif information about the Cardassian occupation of Bajor, and especially what Odo did during that era.

As for early mentions of the Dominion, a better episode would be SHADOWPLAY, which is a good discussion of [SPOILER] hologram civil rights, and also is more revealing about the Dominion ... as we learn that the Dominion killed all the friends and countrymen of the nice old fellow played by Ken Tobey.

Last edited by Yakima Canutt on Wed May 13, 2015 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:54 am

Ken Tobey ... Tobey ... why is that name familiar

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:56 am

You may have seen him in pictures such as

I Was a Male War Bride (1949) (uncredited)

Twelve O'Clock High (1949) (uncredited)

Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye (1950)

The Thing from Another World (1951)

Angel Face (1952)

Fighter Attack (1953)

The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms (1953)

Ring of Fear (1954)

Down Three Dark Streets (1954)

Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier (1955) - Colonel Jim Bowie

Rage at Dawn (1955)

It Came from Beneath the Sea (1955)

Davy Crockett and the River Pirates (1956)

The Great Locomotive Chase (1956)

The Search For Bridey Murphy (1956)

The Wings of Eagles (1957)

Gunfight at the O.K. Corral (1957)

Cry Terror! (1958)

Seven Ways from Sundown (1960)

X-15 (1961)

Stark Fear (1962)

40 Guns to Apache Pass (1967)

A Time for Killing (1967)

Marlowe (1969)

Billy Jack (1971)

Terror in the Sky (1971)

Ben (1972)

The Candidate (1972)

Rage (1972)

Walking Tall (1973)

The Missiles of October (1974)

Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry (1974)

Baby Blue Marine (1976)

MacArthur (1977)

Hero at Large (1980)

Airplane! (1980)

The Howling (1981)

Strange Invaders (1983)

Gremlins (1984)

Innerspace (1987)

Big Top Pee-wee (1988)

Freeway (1988)

Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1990)

Honey, I Blew Up the Kid (1992)

Single White Female (1992)

Hellraiser: Bloodline (1996)

The Naked Monster (2005)

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:32 am

MASAKA IS COMING.

Last edited by Yakima Canutt on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:33 am

AR: What about the rumors Idris Elba’s going to be a Klingon?

SP: That’s not true.

AR: Not at all?

SP: No, no, no.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:28 pm

Yak, SP said more after that, didnt you see?

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:06 am

Another major Hollywood movie is coming to shoot in the United Arab Emirates this year – none other than Star Trek 3 (aka Star Trek XIII, aka Star Trek Beyond) the latest – as yet untitled – film in the rebooted, sci-fi franchise.

Although it has yet to be confirmed, and plans may change, three independent sources have told The National­ that Kirk and his crew will be beamings down toward the end of the year.

When you consider the circumstantial evidence, it’s not entirely surprise. Three of the key players behind the new movie are: executive producer (and director of 2009’s Star Trek and 2013’s sequel Star Trek Into Darkness) J J Abrams; Simon Pegg, who stars as Scotty in the rebooted films and is co-writing the third; and William Shatner, the star of the original Star Trek TV show and films, who is widely rumoured to have a role in the new film.

Abrams last year filmed part of Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens in the Abu Dhabi desert around Qasr Al Sarab, Liwa and Tarif, and seemed so, so happy with the results of the scenes – set on the desert planet of Jakku – that they made up most of the footage in the new trailer unveiled over a week ago.

Pegg was seen loitering around the Abu Dhabi set of Star Wars, fuelling rumours that he has a role in the film. That has been denied. Denials are not conclusive, and Pegg is a huge Star Wars fan, but he had free access to the Pinewood set of the latest film, as reported on social medium.

He has form with the desert, too. He came here as part of the cast of Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (2011) which filmed in Dubai, and even his latest film, Kill Me Three Times, was shot largely in the Australian desert.

Is this a man that just loves the sand and the Star Wars? Or was he here with ulterior motives – could he have been scouting locations to provide inspiration for his Star Trek 3 (Star Trek XIII) script?

Finally, the ultimate Star Trek source, Jim T. Kirk himself. William Shatner, appeared at the Middle East Film & Comic Convention in Dubai this month. Shatner admitted while he was here that he had inadvertently let slip to a journalist in the US that he was in talks to appear in a cameo role in Star Trek 3 (Star Trek XIII), which may or may not have resulted in the departure of director Roberto Orci from the film (it will now be directed by Justin Lin, who directed the third, fourth, fifth and sixth Faster and Furious films).

Shatner spent much of his special MEFCC appearance gushing over how great it would be to film in the desert here. Coincidence?

That is, of course, all circumstantial, and we hate to regurgitate internet rumours – but there aren’t any, yet. So since we’re starting our own, we asked around the local, UK and Hollywood industries.

What we’ve learnt so far is that the shoot will begin around November. We are told that non-disclosure agreements have already been signed with major local crew, and a significant part of the movie will be filmed here.

Filming will take place in Dubai, not Abu Dhabi – which is surprising given Abrams’s work on Star Wars in Abu Dhabi last year.

Most recently, a friend from the UK’s comedy circuit said that “Si [Pegg] is going to be over your way for a few weeks later this year – you should hook up”.

Dubai Film and TV Commission declined to comment.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:51 pm

Why did Justin Lin exit a thriving franchise in The Fast & The Furious for a Star Trek franchise still trying to reach that commerce level? “I was in the last week shooting True Detective when JJ Abrams called last December,” Lin said. “He asked me, do you like Star Trek? If you do, you should take this, be bold, and just go for it.” Unbeknownst to Abrams — who was leaving to direct the revival of Star Wars — he called the right guy.

“I thought about how much a part of my life Star Trek was,” Lin said.

“Growing up, my parents had this little fish and chips restaurant in Anaheim in the shadows of Disneyland, and they didn’t close until 9 PM. As a family, we didn’t eat dinner until 10 PM, and we would watch the original Star Trek every night at 11. My dad worked 364 days a year, only took Thanksgiving off, and from age 8 to 18, the only time I could hang out with my parents was by staying late. And every night, it was Star Trek on Channel 13 in L.A. That was my childhood. All my friends were Star Wars kids but I didn’t go to the movies, so I was the Star Trek kid. Thinking about this, it became a very personal and very emotional decision.”

Then it became a blur.

“On Fast 6, we had a year turnaround and that was crazy. This one gave us six months to get ready, which makes it like an incredibly expensive indie movie.”

How does one put a stamp, coming into the third film of an iconic franchise? “As great as JJ’s films were, there’s still a lot to be mined from these characters,” Lin said.

“They haven’t really gone on their five-year mission, so what we experienced in the TV show hasn’t been touched on yet. That sets up an opportunity for exploration and the deeper you go, the more you are examining humanity. Those are the things that I absorbed as a kid and hope to tap into and embrace and celebrate. By the time this movie comes out, Star Trek will have been around for 50 years.”

Lin wouldn’t say much about the script written by cast member Simon Pegg and Doug Jung, but he said a couple things. First, Pegg isn’t in every scene as one might imagine when the script is by a member of the ensemble cast. And the plot isn’t borrowed from old Trek episodes the way the last film was. “It’s all new and fresh,” Lin said.

“The Klingons, Romulans and other species are great, but it’s time to go further. It has been fun to focus on creating whole new worlds and species.”

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:25 pm

Question: are the Borg on The Star Trek really a rip-off of the Cybermen from Dr. Who?

Answer: NO.  Maurice Hurley and co. got the idea from a chintzy Canadian show circa 1987, "Captain Power and His Soldiers from the Future"

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:39 pm

Ghostface and DOOM to Debut New Music Via Star-Trek-Inspired Performance
DOOM to appear "live from the other side of time"

III Points Festival takes place October 9-11 at Mana Wynwood in Miami. The lineup includes Ghostface Killah and DOOM, who will perform together as DOOMSTARKS. DOOM, however, will appear on a live screen "from the other side of time." According to a press release, DOOM will be "transported Star Trek-style directly onto the III Points Festival stage," in a "one-of-a-kind, interactive dark matter performance." The pair will be debuting music from the possibly upcoming DOOMSTARKS album, the press release says.

Earlier this year, DOOM and Ghostface collaborated on "Ray Gun" from Ghostface's LP with BADBADNOTGOOD, Sour Soul.

Other notable artists performing at III Points include Nicolas Jaaar, Run the Jewels, Panda Bear, King Krule, Warpaint, Toro Y Moi, AlunaGeorge, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, and the Field.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:50 pm

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:38 pm

Next year's release of STAR TREK BEYOND is adding a few more weeks to its summer vacation, as the Trek sequel has moved to a new release date of July 22, 2016.

This two-week push-out moves the film away from the previous July 8 release date, dropping BEYOND on the Friday between Paul Feig's Ghostbusters reboot and Matt Damon's return to the Bourne franchise.

It's not uncommon for films to shift around a bit depending on many factors, from theatrical competition to on-set or post-production tasks that necessitate additional time.

Since STAR TREK BEYOND is still in the middle of active production in Vancouver -- and heading to Dubai in the coming weeks -- this is likely more likely due to logistical issues rather than any "problems" with the film.

In addition, Deadline's Anthony D'Alessandro points to the expected IMAX release of the film to be another major factor in this date bump:

Late July proved quite fruitful for the Melrose Ave. studio this year when they launched Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation on July 31, clocking a FSS of $55.5M and a total cume to date of $189.2M.

The reason why M:I5 played late July, versus its original December 2015 date, was to take advantage of those Imax venues that were open, and that’s the same reason why Par is taking the Enterprise out on the late July date.

Apparently, Warner Bros.’ Tarzan has roped up all the Imax hubs on July 1, leaving none for Captain Kirk and Spock. Seven weeks into its play, M:I5 is still hanging around the top 5.

We'll see how it works out next summer.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:04 pm

GOODBYE VANCOUVER HELLO DUBAI

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:52 pm

DUBAI AIN'T NEVER GONNA BE THE SAME ... ... AGAIN

the impressive supply of slave labour makes for a tremendous opportunity in an array of endeavours

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:20 pm

WAIT 1.4 MINUTE, IS THIS TRULY AN OFFICIAL POSTER FOR STB?!

I can explain.  Paramount thought they needed to whip something up fro the Cannes MIPCOM Expo, so voila, it's basically a modified version of a German poster for Star Trek 2009.

Last edited by Yakima Canutt on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:58 am

H-WOOD'S NASTIEST FEUD IS ON AGAIN, SHAT v. TAKEI, ROUND 11

NEARLY 50 years since making the first Star Trek, William Shatner says there’s still no love lost with fellow actor George Takei.
The pair have a long-running feud that stems from Takei claiming Shatner was difficult to work with on the 1960s TV series.

“He is a very disturbed individual, the truth of the matter is,” said Shatner, who played Captain James Kirk. “I don’t know him. I haven’t seen him in 25 years, I don’t know what he is up to. It is not a question that has any meaning to me. It is like asking about George Foreman or something.”

The actor last night kicked off his Shatner’s World national stage tour in Brisbane and is due in Sydney to play the State Theatre on Friday.

“I’m going to talk about music; I’m going to talk about gorillas; I’m going to talk about love; I’m going to talk about death and the list continues,” he said of the one man show.

At 84 and having had his first acting gig in 1951, The Shat-Master General has seen it all in show business.

“The Hollywood I know is filled with very hard-working people who work with a sense of excellence because they need to keep their jobs and there’s so many people knocking on the door ready to take it from them,” he said, adding: “The Hollywood I know is not about drugs and drink. That perception comes from those kids that have had a background struggle and suddenly they’ve got all this money and it is all you see. It is the people who have an interest in socialising and getting their face out there but most of the people in Hollywood are people like me who are hard-working and want to make a living.”

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:59 am

DUBAI IS GETTING SUPER CRAY.

Spoiling wanring.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:01 pm

BREAKING

Sir Patrick Stewart will be lending his voice talents to an iOS game titled Leonardo’s Cat.

Leonardo’s Cat has the player taking on the role of da Vinci’s cat. In Leonardo’s Cat, da Vinci’s latest invention, the Automata, has been stolen by Michelangelo. As a helpful cat, the player must then leap across sixty levels of Renaissance Italy to get it back. Doing this involves making use of da Vinci’s inventions to overcome obstacles and traps.

Stewart will be voicing Leonardo da Vinci.

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:37 am

BREAKING NOW

CBS ANNOUNCES NEW STAR TREK SERIAL EPISODIC STREAMING VIDEO SHOW, on dumb subscription internet platform

CBS ATTEMPTING TO MURDER FRANCHISE BY HIRING ALEX KURTZMAN AS TREK BOSS, THAT CO-CREATOR OF FOX'S FUCKING SLEEPY HOLLOW?

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top