all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I being banned?

+5
Gigi
felix
Lee Van Queef
Dick Fitzwell
Mac Doobie
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Am I being banned? Empty Am I being banned?

Post  Mac Doobie Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:56 am

I registered a couple of days ago, but now it says my account has been deleted. Am I being banned?

I've not always seen eye to eye with everyone, we've had some lively debates, I do stir the pot sometimes, but I don't necessarily see that as a bad thing. It's true I don't contribute much to this forum, but I do stop in from time to time to check on everyone, to see how everyone is doing.

ffs, you're kidding me, i'm being banned....after all these years, banned?

Oh well. If i'm banned, i'm banned. It's been nice knowing you folks. Take care and best of luck.

Mac Doobie

Last edited by Mac Doobie on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Mac Doobie

Back to top Go down

Am I being banned? Empty Re: Am I being banned?

Post  Mac Doobie Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:18 am

Thank you Andy. And, also, thank you spaghetti dude for the reply.

Evidently there has been some strange goings on lately, combined with the switch to a new forum. I've had nothing to do with any of it. I like stopping by to check on you folks from time to time. Since the old days at ER, it's been quite a haul, and quite a few years since i've known some of you. I appreciate the opportunity to continue to keep in touch.

Mac Doobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Doobie Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:28 am

Since the spaghetti dude wants our conversation to be in the open forum, I will post here what I sent to him in a "mp"....

Mac Doobie wrote:I have no idea who madwoman might be....never even heard the name? I don't even know what you mean by pink forum.

She posted bad things about me? Why would she post about me...i'm not even around very often? How would she even choose my name to post about? That's weird.

To whom am I speaking? Is this Woody?

Now, to addrees your question(s).

I have ATU bookmarked. I clicked on the bookmark and it sent me here. I must have missed the temp pink forum thing...whatever that is.

I don't know who madwoman might be, or why she would target me for a rant....your guess is as good as mine. I'd be interested in what she had to say.

Mac Doobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Doobie Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:52 am

Panties overboard? Oh my, I remember that name.

She was the one in ER who was pming me, trying to be sweet on me. It was actually bugging the shit out of. But I didn't want to be mean. I would always say I was in the middle of something, busy, getting ready to go to bed...whatever, just so she would quit with the pms.

We had a disagreement in the ppublic forums. Or more to the point, I was on the wrong side of an argument, as far as she was concerned. She started blasting me. I didn't give a rat's ass...you know me. Then to top it all off, she said, in the public forum, that she wanted me to stop pming her trying to talk sex...or some such nonsense. I denied I had ever tried such a thing, talking sex. She called me a liar....went on and on about me pming her. So, though I didn't want to do it, I posted her pms to me...hinting that she wanted me to talk sex with her.

Oh my, how the shit hit the fan. She was revealed as a liar. Al her friends could see it...even in things she had posted to them. She was on everyone's shit list. Not because of me, mind you, I was on a lot of people's shit list also. It was because of the way she had delt with people, and suspicions of dishonest communications were verified.

Unfortunately, a quality lady(whose name I will not mention) was not happy that I had been pming with panties. It wasn't that the qulaity lady and I had talked sex, or such nonsense, she just felt betrayed, like she had been worked by a player, me.

It's all quite silly really. But I assure you, I am not panties overboard.

And, I don't even know what the pink forum thing is...not to my recollection.

Mac Doobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Doobie Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:56 am

Woody(?).

I read the first link already. The second, how many pages is that?....sheesh, I can't be bothered to read all of that right now. Give me a nutshell version.

Mac Doobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Doobie Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:09 am

Laughing

That's funny.

Mind you, I didn't want to post her pms. I think that's a sorry thing to do, I do. But I felt she backed me into a corner, and was trying to make me out to be a creepy liar...a stalker of some sort. Steph was forming a lynch mob. I revealed the truth about her lies. She left ER not too long after. No need to thank me.

Evidently the wound is still open. Why would she after all of that come after me?...I wasn't even a regular poster at the old ATU. What did she say?...i'd like to know. Go ahead, spll it...i've got tough skin, I can take it.

BTW, who is this spaghetti person? Do I know you?

Mac Doobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:16 am

This is some prime E-drama...

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:26 am

Mac Doobie wrote:Woody(?).

Do you mean twood or Woody from ER?

(ps: this is twood, I've got nothing to do with whatever the hell you're talking about...... Hi by the way! Very Happy )
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:26 am

pinhedz wrote:It might be cached, I'll have to have a look.

Someone said she accused ATU of credit card fraud (or was that Gypsy Daisy did that?).

I'm very confused too.
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:28 am

pinhedz wrote:
Oh, and that's not Twood. Twooder, I hear, has been busy with work, which is good news.

You know me better than that. Laughing
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 am

Hi young twoods! cat Nice to see you here. Very Happy

(Pinz/Mac Doobie - the pink forum tirade is cached - google acrosstheuniverse.forumotion "mac doobie".)
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Doobie Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:50 am

I thinbk I lost a post(I wrote) somewhere. scratch

Anyway..

Hey (t)Woody, what's up brotha?

Thanks felix. But I googled it and it leads me right back here. That's very suspicious, or something.

Am I the only one who bookmarked ATU and it lead me here just fine. Then I google the panties thread, it shows as a find on google, but still leads me right back here?

Very suspicious indeed. I blame myself, whoever I am. Suspect

Mac Doobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Doobie Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:53 am

I can't see it!

The search result comes up with a link, and under it says...

Since this site appears to be unmoderated, lets have a little fun before work, shall we? Dear Mac Doobie, I've been longing for just ever so ..

So?...so?...so what? Please, not the internet secks again!

Dagone, doesn't that chick ever think of anything but sex.

Mac Doobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Doobie Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:57 am

Oh, okay.

Sometimes i'm just dumb. Embarassed

Mac Doobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Doobie Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:04 am

That was disappointing, and dumb(more dumber). Although i'm flattered that she would hold me so close to her bosom for so so long, I reckon, that chick clearly has issues.

And not a single tit shot in the bunch. Rolling Eyes

Mac Doobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Doobie Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:12 am

I'm vexed, perplexed, one of them words.

crazyasskindahotchick wrote:Dear Mac Doobie,

I've been longing for just ever so long to tell you what a giant, flaming asshole you are. When I saw that thread about poor Gary Wilmer I really was hoping you were actually dead. I think you are a rotten little troll with a tiny tiny little insecure soul that lays awake every night in the dark wondering what it's like to be a real man.

That kinda gave me a woody. Embarassed

I wonder, miss naughty kinda hot chick, what do you lay awake thinking about every night? pm me w/ the deets. Wink

Mac Doobie

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Mac Doobie wrote:I'm vexed, perplexed, one of them words.

crazyasskindahotchick wrote:Dear Mac Doobie,

I've been longing for just ever so long to tell you what a giant, flaming asshole you are. When I saw that thread about poor Gary Wilmer I really was hoping you were actually dead. I think you are a rotten little troll with a tiny tiny little insecure soul that lays awake every night in the dark wondering what it's like to be a real man.

That kinda gave me a woody. Embarassed

I wonder, miss naughty kinda hot chick, what do you lay awake thinking about every night? pm me w/ the deets. Wink

Am I being banned? 1in3wlAm I being banned? 1in3wl
Gigi
Gigi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:36 pm

What a great thread !!!!!!!!!!!
I can not wait to read more !

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Lane Coutell wrote:

(ps: this is twood, I've got nothing to do with whatever the hell you're talking about...... Hi by the way! Very Happy )

Hey twood, talking about psychos, do you remember that nutter that threatened to get hold of your personal details, and pay you a visit, a few years back on ER? What was all that about? Can't remember his username, but he was evil.
precinct14
precinct14
Coming up empty from the piggy bank?

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:14 pm

^^

I remember that wasn't he in to S & M or something similar?
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:26 pm

precinct14 wrote:
Lane Coutell wrote:

Hey twood, talking about psychos, do you remember that nutter that threatened to get hold of your personal details, and pay you a visit, a few years back on ER? What was all that about? Can't remember his username, but he was evil.

I do remember him indeed... I think his name was Zatzinger [sic].

I never really got to the bottom of what his problem was. I think I was taking the piss out of him due to some absurd posts he was making, next minute he kept making threats on the forum against me. Then he emailed me saying some weird shit that he was gonna track me down or whatever, he seemed to think that I had been harrassing him for years. I had no fuckin clue who he was/is. It just so happens that where he thought I lived wasn't right, but was were my folks lived, which worried me a little. So I told him I have no idea what he is talking about and that I will contact the police. He said that he must have the wrong guy and that was that.

I think he reappeared at ER a couple of times and still seemed to have it in for me.

I should dig out the emails he sent me. Weird times.
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Nah Ville Sky Chick wrote:^^

I remember that wasn't he in to S & M or something similar?

I kept calling him a dogger, which didn't please him.

Definition for non English people: When Brits with bad teeth engage in sexual acts in a public or semi-public place or watching others doing so.
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Mac Doobie wrote:I thinbk I lost a post(I wrote) somewhere. scratch

Anyway..

Hey (t)Woody, what's up brotha?

Hey Doobie Woobie, good to see you.

Just to be clear, were you talking about me or the poster named 'Woody' at ER? I can't for the life of me think why I would have anything to do with this bizarre online soap opera.
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Spaghetti Junction wrote:
Lane Coutell wrote:
pinhedz wrote:
Oh, and that's not Twood. Twooder, I hear, has been busy with work, which is good news.

You know me better than that. Laughing
Would you like your Closed sign back? What were the times again?

No, I definitely don't want that sign back! Laughing
Lee Van Queef
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  LaRue Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:13 pm

lol!

LaRue
Suzerain Emeritus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next