all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is "Faired haired gal" Blonde on Blonde?

+2
Blondie
precinct14
6 posters

Go down

Is "Faired haired gal" Blonde on Blonde?  Empty Re: Is "Faired haired gal" Blonde on Blonde?

Post  precinct14 Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:39 am

I hope so. She did hang out here a bit during the other side's Spanish Inquisition era. We should start a tennis thread in her honour. bounce
precinct14
precinct14
Coming up empty from the piggy bank?

Back to top Go down

Is "Faired haired gal" Blonde on Blonde?  Empty Re: Is "Faired haired gal" Blonde on Blonde?

Post  Blondie Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:51 am

Yes, hi and hello! I did register as Fair Haired Gal, something went awry, and I was banned. I was "Blondie" at the old ATU (though I rarely posted) and so I figured the universe wanted me to use my old moniker. Nice to see you all again! Is precinct posting now days? I lost track of him on ER after he was banished. No
Blondie
Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:02 am

Thanks, pinhedz! I've just visited the Presentations thread and discovered Rollin is precinct! Heeeey! It's going to take me a while to figure out who's who. Razz

Arkansas, huh? He loves those Southern Belle accents, I know.
Blondie
Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:05 am

Blondie wrote:Yes, hi and hello! I did register as Fair Haired Gal, something went awry, and I was banned. I was "Blondie" at the old ATU (though I rarely posted) and so I figured the universe wanted me to use my old moniker. Nice to see you all again! Is precinct posting now days? I lost track of him on ER after he was banished. No

Ha Ha welcome back, yes your moniker fooled us, but you can be Fair Haired Gal if you want, now we know who you are !! cherry
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:09 am

Hi, Nash! I suppose I'll just stick with Blondie to cut down on confusion. "Fair Haired Gal" was an homage to my beloved Ryan Adams, but my reputation precedes me as Blondie I love you
Blondie
Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:15 am

Blondie wrote:Hi, Nash! I suppose I'll just stick with Blondie to cut down on confusion. "Fair Haired Gal" was an homage to my beloved Ryan Adams, but my reputation precedes me as Blondie I love you

so excuse me if i seem a bit behind

blondie is blonde on blonde...yes / no.

whatever, welcome Blondie.
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:18 am

tatiana wrote:blondie is blonde on blonde...yes / no.

Yes.
Blondie
Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:20 am

Blondie wrote:Thanks, pinhedz! I've just visited the Presentations thread and discovered Rollin is precinct! Heeeey! It's going to take me a while to figure out who's who. Razz

Arkansas, huh? He loves those Southern Belle accents, I know.

He sure does, honey. Not just the accents, either. You n' me gonna whack a few balls sometime, hit the trail together. Good to have ya here. And Wimbledon's only a coupla months away. bounce

p.s. I would've stayed as precinct, but when I tried to sign on as him, everything went all strangle on me- as they say in Czech emails- and I had to come up with a new name. I like Rollin, but I kinda miss that incorrigible fellow, precinct.

p.p.s You must be in full bloom, by now. Cool
precinct14
precinct14

Back to top Go down

Post  LaRue Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:34 am

I love Blondie! I love you cheers

LaRue
Suzerain Emeritus

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:35 am

Blondie wrote:
tatiana wrote:blondie is blonde on blonde...yes / no.

Yes.

terrific.

Smile
isis7475
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:36 am

Rollin Post wrote:p.s. I would've stayed as precinct, but when I tried to sign on as him, everything went all strangle on me- as they say in Czech emails- and I had to come up with a new name. I like Rollin, but I kinda miss that incorrigible fellow, precinct.

just use some different numbers, after precinct
tatiana
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:20 am

tatiana wrote:
Rollin Post wrote:p.s. I would've stayed as precinct, but when I tried to sign on as him, everything went all strangle on me- as they say in Czech emails- and I had to come up with a new name. I like Rollin, but I kinda miss that incorrigible fellow, precinct.

just use some different numbers, after precinct

Like 87 - that's a good number - nah, that's a very good number. pig
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  precinct14 Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:11 am

precinct15...hhmmm. Blondie, what should a boy do? alien
precinct14
precinct14

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:16 am

LaRue wrote:I love Blondie! I love you cheers
And I love Rue!!!Is "Faired haired gal" Blonde on Blonde?  Loveshower

I like precinct15...just for ol' times sake king
Blondie
Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:27 am

Welcome Blondie great to see you here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondie Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:15 am

Thanks, doc!
Blondie
Blondie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum