Sir Fred Goodwin (Fred the Shred) is stripped of his knighthood to become Fred the Pleb

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sir Fred Goodwin (Fred the Shred) is stripped of his knighthood to become Fred the Pleb

Post  eddie on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Disgraced former Royal Bank of Scotland boss Fred Goodwin- as greedy and incompetent a CEO as they come- becomes the token scapegoat for a Tory cabinet packed with greedy and incompetent millionaires.

Kipper Williams.

eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Fred Goodwin (Fred the Shred) is stripped of his knighthood to become Fred the Pleb

Post  eddie on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:58 pm

Martin Rowson.

eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Fred Goodwin (Fred the Shred) is stripped of his knighthood to become Fred the Pleb

Post  eddie on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:25 am

Martin Rowson.

eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:06 am

Chris Riddell.

eddie
The Gap Minder

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Baron Fellowes of West Stafford, the actor, scriptwriter, grandson of plebians, and Tory peer is, with his wife Emma, something of a dachshund enthusiast. So much so that yesterday he allowed the grounds of his country home to be overrun by the dogs and their owners. Amid the glory of the Grade II listed pile that is Stafford House in Dorset, smooth and wire-haired, standard, dwarf and miniature breeds competed for the titles of prettiest bitch, waggiest tail and best legs.

Members of the Southern Dachshund Association managed to generate a sense of competitive urgency that was not always matched by their beloved pets. In the dachshund agility course, which included a hurdle, many of the dogs appeared to struggle with the concept of jumping.

The 3in hurdle was just too much for a number of the smaller dogs, and it was the defending champion, Zebedee, who took the prize, clearing the agility course in 29 seconds. "He's always been naturally very strong, and this is the third year that he's won," said owner Pippon Baxteur.

Lord Fellowes is a lifelong dachshund fancier. "My mother introduced me to them when I was quite young," he said. "Later Emma became a dachshund obsessive, so my mother and my wife have had this shared quality and we have always had a dax around."

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top