Bannings.........

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  tatiana on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:32 am

a reason for everything,
and everything for a reason.


Last edited by tatiana on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 57
Location : Here & Now

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:34 am


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  ISN on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:38 am

3LM was banned.......chchchchchch

the boot's on the other foot now.........

what a petty-minded little prick he is.......

happy days sunny

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  tatiana on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:40 am

Spaghetti Junction wrote:And I won't accept any further interference of moderators from other message boards in the management of this site.

sounds reasonable. Cool

tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 57
Location : Here & Now

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:47 am

Spaghetti Junction wrote:And I won't accept any further interference of moderators from other message boards in the management of this site.
Jawohl!



Whatever.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  ISN on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:50 am

just fukking go with teh flow, mate

SJ is the only reason you're able to post the crap/shit you post......

he's in charge

because he's charming, intelligent and resourceful

what the fuk have you done lately?

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:52 am

I wasn't interfering. Like I said...... whatevs yo.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  ISN on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:57 am

I usually write things before I've had a chance to think them through

it's better that way because it's the raw emotion......heheheheh....... Razz

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  Dick Fitzwell on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Spaghetti Junction wrote:Three legged man was banned for reasons that are none of your business and have nothing to do with anything he said here.

As a complete newcomer, I don't know anything about Three Legged Man...but I find it kind of silly that you have a "no-ban policy," except for the people that you have a personal beef with that haven't broken any rules on this forum.

Dick Fitzwell

Posts : 591
Join date : 2011-04-14
Age : 25
Location : Wayoutisphere

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  precinct14 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:14 pm

His power/ego tripping funfest at the ER helm aside, I still remember that worthless piece of toilet 3LM pryingly asking the revelator for the cause of her (recovering, thankfully) brain injury. Great guy- not.

precinct14
Coming up empty from the piggy bank?

Posts : 297
Join date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  pinhedz on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Captain Hi-Top wrote:
Spaghetti Junction wrote:Three legged man was banned for reasons that are none of your business and have nothing to do with anything he said here.

As a complete newcomer, I don't know anything about Three Legged Man...but I find it kind of silly that you have a "no-ban policy," except for the people that you have a personal beef with that haven't broken any rules on this forum.
ATU never had a "no-ban" policy. There was just a higher threshold than the other place.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Posts : 11528
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : DC

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  felix on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:32 pm

^ Wot the pinhed sed. Also, if you asked to be banned, the admin would oblige... cat

felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Posts : 831
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : see the chicken?

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  Doc Watson on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Rollin Post wrote:His power/ego tripping funfest at the ER helm aside, I still remember that worthless piece of toilet 3LM pryingly asking the revelator for the cause of her (recovering, thankfully) brain injury. Great guy- not.
Old man emu was the one she blamed for that ,to this day she carries on about him yet in Dylantree days they were verry good friends.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 66
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  precinct14 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:57 pm

Doc Watson wrote:
Rollin Post wrote:His power/ego tripping funfest at the ER helm aside, I still remember that worthless piece of toilet 3LM pryingly asking the revelator for the cause of her (recovering, thankfully) brain injury. Great guy- not.
Old man emu was the one she blamed for that ,to this day she carries on about him yet in Dylantree days they were verry good friends.

How could she possibly blame you for his nosy, rubbernecking interest in her problems? He was the one that asked, not you. She was unimpressed, and took against him after that, I do know. And why do you keep referring to Emu in the the third person? You are Emu. No point in creeping around here like Joe Stalin in a blonde wig and stilettos, dear. We do all know.

precinct14
Coming up empty from the piggy bank?

Posts : 297
Join date : 2011-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  tatiana on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:09 pm

see, i am not the only one who knows that emu and doc watson are the same person.

yes, it is an anomymous internet forum, and people are entitled to be whoever they want to be
but there must be some kind of honour amongst friends.

lying in the face of the people who want to be a part of. scratch
stop trying to con us.

tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 57
Location : Here & Now

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  tatiana on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:20 pm

Rollin Post wrote:
Doc Watson wrote:
Rollin Post wrote:His power/ego tripping funfest at the ER helm aside, I still remember that worthless piece of toilet 3LM pryingly asking the revelator for the cause of her (recovering, thankfully) brain injury. Great guy- not.
Old man emu was the one she blamed for that ,to this day she carries on about him yet in Dylantree days they were verry good friends.

How could she possibly blame you for his nosy, rubbernecking interest in her problems? He was the one that asked, not you. She was unimpressed, and took against him after that, I do know. And why do you keep referring to Emu in the the third person? You are Emu. No point in creeping around here like Joe Stalin in a blonde wig and stilettos, dear. We do all know.

.....
edited due to possible ongoing changes


Last edited by tatiana on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 57
Location : Here & Now

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  pinhedz on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:01 pm

tatiana wrote:see, i am not the only one who knows that emu and doc watson are the same person.

yes, it is an anomymous internet forum, and people are entitled to be whoever they want to be
but there must be some kind of honour amongst friends.

lying in the face of the people who want to be a part of. scratch
stop trying to con us.
I think Doc just means that he's changed.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

Posts : 11528
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : DC

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  tatiana on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:11 pm

^^^^
well then that is good,
we all do that, change, i mean

tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

Posts : 1154
Join date : 2011-04-10
Age : 57
Location : Here & Now

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  Doc Watson on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:56 am

there are things we know,
there are things we do not know,
there are things we know that we do not know
there are things we do not know that we know.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 66
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  ISN on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:13 am

this shit about banning is a bit of a joke - we SAY we don't ban people

but we always have - it's completely nominal and it's something that we're proud of (considering quite a few of us have been banned unjustly)

there have always been exceptions in extreme or other circumstances

if panties overdose came in here and started ranting and raving

I'm sure nobody would have a problem in jettisoning her to the furthest reaches of the universe

the problem with LilyofHearts was carried over from ER.......

she's a whacko and she asked to be banned

some people (teh Rhonish) expel themselves before there is any kind of case for forced expulsion

Gypsy doo dah was banned for good reasons according to Nash.......

we have to afford some measure of consensual delegated authority to SJ.....which he has already assumed in any case

I'm not big on rules in life, but there has to be a captain




ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  Mac Doobie on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:17 am

Conformist.

I'm disappoint. Sad

Mac Doobie

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  ISN on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:20 am

sorry to disappoint you......hehehehehe

in fact, I feel really bad that I'm such a terrible conformist that I've disappointed you

it's embarrassing and humiliating

how can I make amends....heheheheeh

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:21 am

That's it in a nutshell ^^

The only person I temporarily banned was GD and that was because she had reported abuses, which eventually shut us down.

She had also been banned on numerous occasions at her own request.

Lily was banned because she asked to be, and had two accounts in any case, one of which remained open.

We never did ban Idaslugder despite her requests. tongue

Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:22 am

Ha Ha those two posts appeared in between.

Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Posts : 580
Join date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  ISN on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:30 am

we ban spammers too

I'm so bloody happy that 3LM was banned

I realise it's only gratuitous vindication but he was such a nasty power-hungry asshole

one of the reasons that site was kind of ruined for me

I wouldn't want to be a part of a site dedicated to Dylan that had summary executions, censorship, uptight nasty moderators and unfair practices, bullies, liars, and all sorts of horrible crap......

Tambo was the only decent mod since I was on there

I don't know what the site is like now.....it must be claustrophobic

I guess I might not always agree with exceptional bannings (especially if it's me.....heheheeh.....that's banned)

but thus far, it's given me an immense amount of pleasure Very Happy

ISN
Endlessly Fascinating

Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-04-10
Location : hell

Back to top Go down

Re: Bannings.........

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:54 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum