all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Without Snegurochka there can be no Christmas

2 posters

Go down

Without Snegurochka there can be no Christmas Empty Re: Without Snegurochka there can be no Christmas

Post  Old Mack Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:50 pm

I thought Snegurochka was celebrated on South Park or something.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Without Snegurochka there can be no Christmas Empty Re: Without Snegurochka there can be no Christmas

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:45 pm

...note to self: must order a Snegurochka costume to wear for a true Christmas experience.
...note to friends: hose me down when I melt Very Happy

Without Snegurochka there can be no Christmas 1261672600_132.snegurochka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:56 pm

"There are many versions of the story, but most people agree that Snegurochka - the Snow Maiden - is the daughter of Father Christmas (or Father Frost in Russian) and Spring, and made out of snow. She lives a shielded existence, but when she discovers the outside world and is given the ability to love, she melts".

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:07 pm

...I'm afraid this is all we have here...daughter of Santa ans Summer.

Without Snegurochka there can be no Christmas Aussiech

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:04 pm

...she knows eddie? Shocked

Without Snegurochka there can be no Christmas Snow-princess-design.t

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:08 pm

I didn't want to look at this but it was at 665 + 1 views...I couldn't have that !

Without Snegurochka there can be no Christmas South-Park-Best-Season
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:03 pm

what if "The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia !" thread one day gets 665 replies and nobody seems to reply more... wouldn't you dare to be the one to turn it into 665+1 replies?

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Vera Cruz wrote:what if "The horrible death and resurrection of Codename: Mackadamia !" thread one day gets 665 replies and nobody seems to reply more... wouldn't you dare to be the one to turn it into 665+1 replies?
Vera Cruz...I can't comment on that here, I don't wanta hijack pinhedz thread...I might not get my Snegurochka surprise next year.
Old Mack
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  this and that Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:39 am

she's not covering her boobs, she's pinching her nipples- pinchy, the lobster

I prefer it this way than disguised as something else

this and that

Back to top Go down

Post  this and that Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:59 am

Last edited by this on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

this and that

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down