Hmmm... scratch Unknown Bristlenose scratch

http://bristlenoseworld.darkbb.com/t1911-unknown-bristlenose

study

felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Re: "Similar Topics"

Post  pinhedz on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:43 am

It could be very useful if we ever get back to tens of thousands of posts and we're trying to relocate something we remember from some time back--or for new members trying to find what's been said on a particular topic.

pinhedz
Schrödinger's Hepcat

http://www.balalaika.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:18 am

It does not bother me either way.

Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:09 pm

it bothers me sometimes, but if it has a use, it should stay.

tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:15 pm

How come the topics lead outside this forum, to other forums?

There is no obvious connection between some of the topics and the supposedly 'similar' topics.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:24 pm

Am I off-game today or can you see some connection between a poetry thread and a pokemon site?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:30 pm

...possibly. Something from the pink pig pen rings in my ears...it's obliterated now, you know...the pink place.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:39 pm

I don't want to get sidetracked with the similar topics and my ailing computer freezes when I ask much of it, so, sj, do you know if those other forums require a joining fee?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:47 pm

...none of them, I only ask because one of them may have cropped up in the pig pen affraid in relation to my avatar.

...there goes Froggy!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigi on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:01 pm

blue moon wrote:Am I off-game today or can you see some connection between a poetry thread and a pokemon site?

They both begin with PO...a very important similarity Rolling Eyes

Gigi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:02 pm

...curiouser and curiouser...

Last edited by blue moon on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cross-post)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Gigi wrote: They both begin with PO...a very important similarity Rolling Eyes
Unlike paranoia, which begins with PA.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:24 pm

...anyway, from what I've read, it's been a longstanding goal of this forum to attract and keep new members, so I suppose I should just look forward to pokemon posters on the poetry thread...seeing that there is a link leading back.

That's it, I'm done on this page now. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:50 pm

...so pleased you drew my attention to that sj...looking forward to the links to pork chop festivals, pond scum filters, pock-marked serial killers, and pococurante posters....

Back to top Go down

Post  Yakima Canutt on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:06 pm

“. . . I saw there was quite a bit of sport made of Colin Kaepernick, and people were even tallying his responses,” Harbaugh said. “It’s sad, really, because you don’t know him. He’s a determined person. He’s a spiritual person. He is a very hard worker, and he wants to do well. And (he) works extremely hard at it. And you get the honest person when you deal with him. If he’s not chatty, he’s not going to be chatty. He’s single-minded when he’s playing the game of football and preparing for the game. And I appreciate that. I appreciate that he is who he is. We’re around him every day. He’s his own person, too.”

Question: You bring that up . . . a lot of us who don’t know him nearly as well as you do didn’t know what to make of that. What message was he trying to get across or why he responded the way he did on Wednesday? Can you shed some light on that how you read it?

Harbaugh: “Yeah, he’s very professional. He always stands up. He never dodges or deflects criticism. He takes accountability. And he’s honest. He tells the truth. The questions you were asking him, he was telling the truth. He’s not going to be just someone’s beck and call or bidding. He’s going to act the way he acts. He’s his own person. I appreciate the honesty. His jaw is set. And he’s a team player all the way. That’s what he’s doing. He’s working. His mindset . . . he loves this time of year, loves this kind of football, big games. And I appreciate that. It’s all a person can do, do his best. And if that’s not appreciated, then you do your best anyway. That’s who he is. That’s what he does.”

Question: What would you say to people who think a face-of-the-franchise quarterback should be a little more accommodating?

Harbaugh: “A face-of-the-franchise quarterback should be a great leader by example by the way he works, a team player all the way. What’s in his heart is about the team. It’s not about himself. You get the raw honesty. He’s telling you. If you ask what his mindset is, it’s to work. That’s his approach.”

Question: Are you saying if he’s going up there and being wordy and eloquent, he’d be someone other than who he really is and not being true to himself?

Harbaugh: “Wouldn’t anybody be? If you want somebody to be wordy and that’s not who they are, that would be phony to be that. . . It would be passive aggressive and somebody that he’s not. Jaw set, he wants to win this football game.”

Question: Did you talk to him about his interaction with the media on Wednesday?

Harbaugh: “He’s doing everything that I expect and I appreciate it. He’s a team player all the way. He’s a great leader. He’s a tremendous worker. And he’s got goals. He likes this time of the season and he wants to do well. I appreciate it.”

Yakima Canutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top