all across the universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What classical music does the ATU community listen to?

5 posters

Go down

What classical music does the ATU community listen to? Empty Re: What classical music does the ATU community listen to?

Post  sil Thu May 12, 2011 11:15 pm

I don't usually listen to classical music but now I'm listening to Gustav Mahler's symphony no5 and I'm liking it.

I'm trying to know what kind of classical music I would like. Maybe late romanticism?
I don't want to reduce it to just one period but for example if I listen to Mozart I get this (stupid) feeling that it's too much of another era and although I can enjoy it there's something too far from the "artistic form" I best get "inspired" through.
sil
sil

Back to top Go down

What classical music does the ATU community listen to? Empty Re: What classical music does the ATU community listen to?

Post  sil Fri May 13, 2011 2:16 am

Thank you very much, Pinhedz Smile
I'm gonna check that list (I didn't see the must owns thread).
I think in the past I listened to the symphonie Fantastique and the new world symphony, but I don't remember what they sounded like.
sil
sil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:23 pm

I like "The 1812 Overture "

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:29 pm

I don't listen to much.
I especially like this, though.

blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:52 pm

What's the frequency Kenneth?

Last edited by senorita panties on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  senorita Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:22 pm

What's the frequency Kenneth?

Last edited by senorita panties on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
senorita
senorita

Back to top Go down

Post  blue moon Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:43 pm

blue moon
blue moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:22 am

I am currently obsessed with Joseph Lanner  What classical music does the ATU community listen to? 4242516590 
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Nah Ville Sky Chick
Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:19 pm

Nah Ville Sky Chick wrote:I am currently obsessed with Joseph Lanner  What classical music does the ATU community listen to? 4242516590 
What instrument does he play?

Back to top Go down

Post  felix Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Or is he just a real big chap?  Small fiddle?  Big chap?  How to decide?

What classical music does the ATU community listen to? Harry-hill-tv-burp-fight-o
felix
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:58 am

as long as it sounds good, does it matter?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down