View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: hal jones I'm calling you out

Post  Dick Fitzwell on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:24 am

Dude you can just say who it is you know

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:26 pm

If I mentioned the posters name from another website, a poster here might get upset.

BTW: whata think of that fake hal.jones ?

another poster at another website wrote: One can only pray a heart attack kills him before he does any more damage to ATU.

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:59 pm

I have found a way to read posts on ER having been IP banned. I use google translator to see the page, translating it into Spanish (which is funny to read... ER in Spanish) and then I click on original text. I tried to see if I could go further (just to see if I could do it) but no, I can't register that way... I think I could if it was possible to copy the link to "I accept the terms and conditions" by placing it after the google translator into spanish and then original text url.

After this time without reading ER it is strange now to read it... everybody talking about Bob Dylan...

Back to top Go down

Post  tatiana on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:19 pm

asdf wrote:I have found a way to read posts on ER having been IP banned. I use google translator to see the page, translating it into Spanish (which is funny to read... ER in Spanish) and then I click on original text. I tried to see if I could go further (just to see if I could do it) but no, I can't register that way... I think I could if it was possible to copy the link to "I accept the terms and conditions" by placing it after the google translator into spanish and then original text url.

After this time without reading ER it is strange now to read it... everybody talking about Bob Dylan...

what were you banned from ER for?
tatiana
Tigre-de-Music

https://www.soundawesome.com/listeners/isis7475

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:16 am

I insulted the owner after a comment he made addressed at me. I knew that would get me a perm ban but I did it because I found his comment to be rude.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:31 am

...you should have blistered him with some fiery Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:54 am

asdf wrote:I insulted the owner after a comment he made addressed at me. I knew that would get me a perm ban but I did it because I found his comment to be rude.

Sad

What did he say?

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:54 am

I guess it wasn't very rude maybe but at the moment it offended me. Anyway it doesn't matter now. I'm only telling it because Tatiana asked and I don't want to keep it like a mystery.

I once started a thread called "Paladin appreciation thread" there but I think you were already banned. Did you ever read it? I was "Whoo ee!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:20 am

Yes...BUT where is the outrage over the fake hal.jones...'oh the humanity !'

'Herbert Morrison's phrase "Oh, the humanity" has become an American idiom, most often used in a satirical way to ridicule, diminish and trivialize emotional displays the speaker deems overly sentimental.
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:35 am

pinhedz thank you for not shuning me or carrying all that outrage arround with you ! Anyhow what I really want to say is...every time I see your avatar I think of this song. How hal jones or hal.jones feel about it, I can't say But I for one enjoy it ('it'...being the song itself) and hope you do to.

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Watson on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:19 am

asdf wrote:I have found a way to read posts on ER having been IP banned. I use google translator to see the page, translating it into Spanish (which is funny to read... ER in Spanish) and then I click on original text. I tried to see if I could go further (just to see if I could do it) but no, I can't register that way... I think I could if it was possible to copy the link to "I accept the terms and conditions" by placing it after the google translator into spanish and then original text url.

no need to do that you can log in as a visitor and there is even a section where guests can post.
Doc Watson
Titanium Member

Back to top Go down

Post  felix on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:32 am

pinhedz wrote:
Old Mack wrote:...every time I see your avatar I think of this song.
Is that who I think it is? Shocked
It certainly is
felix
cool cat - mrkgnao!

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:10 am

How come her lips aren't moving and sound is come'n out ?

And to keep this thread on track do you think hal jones and or hal.jones likes those videos ?
Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:22 am

Are you talking about the real hal jones or...how did that other poster put it...the identity theft hal.jones ?

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:51 pm

I wish you had bump this post !
Old Mack wrote:Are you talking about the real hal jones or...how did that other poster put it...the identity theft hal.jones ?

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick on Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:03 am

pinhedz wrote:
Old Mack wrote:Are you talking about the real hal jones or...how did that other poster put it...the identity theft hal.jones ?
Any of them might be reading, I reckon, but they aren't currently registered, that I can see. scratch

I am a bit lost here, what fake Hal Jones? Hal is still here but he has changed his user name to AxelWilson.

Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:32 am

Nah Ville Sky Chick wrote:I am a bit lost here, what fake Hal Jones? Hal is still here but he has changed his user name to AxelWilson.
So the hal.jones who posted to this thread is thee world famous hal jones, now AxelWilson, that Paladin was calling out ?

If this is the case, all I can say is, I didn't see the notice alerting me to the name change !

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:04 am

^^

You are not wrong Mack. Yes, anyone can change their usernames here if they want to.

Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:43 am

I guess I was thinking in terms of another website where I wanted to change my name and was told I would not be allowed.

I wanted to change it from Still Mack to Old Mack because I had a milestone birthday and I'm feeling old.

BTW: I used Still Mack because; from yet another website I was Mack Da Finger and when I started posting at another website and even another website I wanted people to know I was Still Mack.

Hey...if you wanta hear some cyber gossip, your allowed to change your name at another website if your down with the censors and your in the Bush Hating Club !

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Van Queef on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:44 pm

It's all getting rather complicated.

Just for the record, I like Hal Jones. True, he has made a bit of a tit of himself on this forum over recent months, but then again, he was banned for no reason at all, which seemed to set him off. Laughing
Lee Van Queef

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:17 am

I don't mind Hal either on a personal level. But he really should unban me.

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mack on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:46 pm

I'd rather be ban'd than have to deal with arbitrary censorship, based on someones political agenda rather than a violation of the term of use.

Old Mack

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Old Mack wrote:I'd rather be ban'd than have to deal with arbitrary censorship, based on someones political agenda rather than a violation of the term of use.

Who cares? You got censored on a Bob Dylan forum. What the fuck are you even talking about politics there for anyway?

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nah Ville Sky Chick on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Paladin wrote:
Old Mack wrote:I'd rather be ban'd than have to deal with arbitrary censorship, based on someones political agenda rather than a violation of the term of use.

Who cares? You got censored on a Bob Dylan forum. What the fuck are you even talking about politics there for anyway?

Well, there is a rather large Politics Section Idea

Why are you so desparate to go back anyway, you never appeared to like anyone there? Why can't you just be happy here, huh?

Miss Whiplash

Back to top Go down

Post  Dick Fitzwell on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:28 am

This place has like 5 active members, and none of them talk about anything interesting.

Dick Fitzwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top